© 2013 Society of Dyers and Colourists
Editor-in-Chief: Andrew Towns
Impact Factor: 0.899
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2012: 7/22 (Materials Science Textiles); 48/71 (Chemistry Applied); 76/133 (Engineering Chemical)
Online ISSN: 1478-4408
Special Issue: Green Chemistry
Special Issue: Quality of Light Sources, Guest Editor, Professor Ronnier Luo (University of Leeds), 127:2, 2011
Articles Published Online ahead of Print
Articles which have been fully copy-edited and peer-reviewed are published online through our EarlyView feature before the print edition of this journal is published. Please click here to view the EarlyView articles.
All issues back to Volume 1 (1884) are now available online. Click here to view.
For more information about Coloration Technology digitized backfiles, including pricing and licensing options for institutions, please visit our Librarian Site.
ScholarOne Manuscripts™ (formerly known as Manuscript Central)
Authors are able to submit their paper to Coloration Technology online using ScholarOne Manuscripts. Benefits of online submission include:
- Fast decisions on your paper. Submission, review and communication are all handled online. No more postal delays or lost messages!
- Easy. Write your paper on any word processor. Simply save text as RTF or Word. Graphics can be uploaded separately in any popular format, including PowerPoint and Excel.
- Convenient. Submit from any computer with an Internet connection. No software needs to be installed. All you need is a Web browser, Acrobat Reader and email.
- Responsive. Decisions sent by email, revisions made online. The moment a decision is taken, an email is dispatched. You can respond to the comments and submit a revised version online.
- Transparent. Track your manuscripts online. Return to the site at any time to see the current status of your submission
To make a submission, please visit http://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/cte
Award Winning Articles for 2010!
2010 SDC Centenary Medal is presented in respect of the following Review paper:
Todor Deligeorgiev, Aleksey Vasilev, Stefka Kaloyanova and Juan J Vaquero, 126:2, Page 55, 2010,
2010 Dyers' Company Research Medal is presented for the following paper:
Jae-hong Choi, Oh-tak Kwon, Hyun-young Lee, Andrew D Towns and Chun Yoon, 126:4, Page 237, 2010
Mentioning two earlier papers that appeared in Coloration Technology:
Jae-hong Choi, Jeong-Min Jeon, Mi-Hyeon Kim, Andrew D Towns and Chun Yoon, 124:2, Page 92, 2008
Jae-hong Choi, Jeong-Min Jeon, Mi-Hyeon Kim, Andrew D Towns and Chun Yoon, 124:6, Page 364, 2008
In addition to high quality original articles, CTE also publishes regular review articles. Access these leading papers today for FREE*:
Colour and colour vision of creatures great and small by T L Dawson, 122:2, 2006.
Textile coloration industry in India by M D Teli, 124:1, 2008.
Innovative technologies for high performance textiles by I Holme, 123:2, 2007.
Bioscouring and bleaching of cotton with pectinase enzyme and peracetic acid in one bath by P Preša and P F Tavčer, 124:1, 2008
(*SDC members can access all review articles for free online)