© Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Edited By: Marian F. MacDorman, PhD
Impact Factor: 2.048
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2013: 4/106 (Nursing (Science)); 4/104 (Nursing (Social Science)); 30/78 (Obstetrics & Gynecology); 34/117 (Pediatrics)
Online ISSN: 1523-536X
Birth - Now Accepting Online Submissions
Birth: Issues in Perinatal Care is a multidisciplinary, refereed journal devoted to issues and practices in the care of childbearing women, infants, and families.
Birth has now adopted ScholarOne Manuscripts for online manuscript submission and peer review.
The new system brings with it a whole host of benefits including:
- Quick and easy submission
- Centralized administration
- Significant decrease in peer-review times
From now on all submissions to the journal must be submitted online at http://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/birth.Full instructions and support are available on the site and a user ID and password can be obtained on the first visit. If you require assistance, please click the Get Help Now link that appears at the top right of every ScholarOne Manuscripts page.
Recently Published Articles
- Widespread Usage of Infant Formula in China: A Major Public Health Problem
Li Tang, Andy H. Lee, Colin W. Binns, Yuxiong Yang, Yan Wu, Yanxia Li and Liqian Qiu
Article first published online: 17 SEP 2014 | DOI: 10.1111/birt.12132
- Patient Report of Guideline-Congruent Gestational Weight Gain Advice From Prenatal Care Providers: Differences by Prepregnancy BMI
Molly E. Waring, Tiffany A. Moore Simas, Katharine C. Barnes, Daniel Terk, Inna Baran, Sherry L. Pagoto and Milagros C. Rosal
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2014 | DOI: 10.1111/birt.12131
- Vaginal Birth After Cesarean in German Out-of-Hospital Settings: Maternal and Neonatal Outcomes of Women With Their Second Child
Lea Beckmann, Mary Barger, Lena Dorin, Sabine Metzing and Claudia Hellmers
Article first published online: 2 SEP 2014 | DOI: 10.1111/birt.12130
- You have free access to this content