© Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Edited By: Marian F. MacDorman, PhD
Impact Factor: 2.048
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2013: 4/106 (Nursing (Science)); 4/104 (Nursing (Social Science)); 30/78 (Obstetrics & Gynecology); 34/117 (Pediatrics)
Online ISSN: 1523-536X
Birth - Now Accepting Online Submissions
Birth: Issues in Perinatal Care is a multidisciplinary, refereed journal devoted to issues and practices in the care of childbearing women, infants, and families.
Birth has now adopted ScholarOne Manuscripts for online manuscript submission and peer review.
The new system brings with it a whole host of benefits including:
- Quick and easy submission
- Centralized administration
- Significant decrease in peer-review times
From now on all submissions to the journal must be submitted online at http://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/birth.Full instructions and support are available on the site and a user ID and password can be obtained on the first visit. If you require assistance, please click the Get Help Now link that appears at the top right of every ScholarOne Manuscripts page.
Recently Published Articles
- You have full text access to this OnlineOpen articleA Randomized Controlled Trial of a Psycho-Education Intervention by Midwives in Reducing Childbirth Fear in Pregnant Women
Jocelyn Toohill, Jennifer Fenwick, Jenny Gamble, Debra K. Creedy, Anne Buist, Erika Turkstra and Elsa-Lena Ryding
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2014 | DOI: 10.1111/birt.12136
- Hospital Care and Early Breastfeeding Outcomes Among Late Preterm, Early-Term, and Term Infants
Neera K. Goyal, Laura B. Attanasio and Katy B. Kozhimannil
Article first published online: 8 OCT 2014 | DOI: 10.1111/birt.12135
- Implementation of External Cephalic Version in the Netherlands: A Retrospective Cohort Study
Floortje Vlemmix, Ageeth N. Rosman, A. Susan te Hoven, Suzanne van de Berg, Margot A.H. Fleuren, Marlies E. Rijnders, Antje Beuckens, Brent C. Opmeer, Ben Willem J. Mol and Marjolein Kok
Article first published online: 6 OCT 2014 | DOI: 10.1111/birt.12133
- Widespread Usage of Infant Formula in China: A Major Public Health Problem
Li Tang, Andy H. Lee, Colin W. Binns, Yuxiong Yang, Yan Wu, Yanxia Li and Liqian Qiu
Article first published online: 17 SEP 2014 | DOI: 10.1111/birt.12132
- Patient Report of Guideline-Congruent Gestational Weight Gain Advice From Prenatal Care Providers: Differences by Prepregnancy BMI
Molly E. Waring, Tiffany A. Moore Simas, Katharine C. Barnes, Daniel Terk, Inna Baran, Sherry L. Pagoto and Milagros C. Rosal
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2014 | DOI: 10.1111/birt.12131