© 2015 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Edited By: Editor-in-Chief: David Y Graham and Assistant Editor: Francis Megraud
Impact Factor: 2.993
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2013: 27/75 (Gastroenterology & Hepatology); 41/119 (Microbiology)
Online ISSN: 1523-5378
News Item 1: Special Issue: The Year in Helicobacter 2014.
Guest Editors: Francis Mégraud and Peter Malfertheiner
The year in Helicobacter 2014 presents an annual update on the advances in Helicobacter pylori Epidemiology, Diagnosis, Pathogenesis, Inflammation and Treatment. Read the Special Issue 'The Year in Helicobacter' for free here.
News Item 2: Effective with the 2011 volume, this journal will be published in an online-only format
What does this mean for authors?
Effective with the 2011 volume, this journal will be published in an online-only format. No printed edition will be published. Your article will therefore appear online-only. All normal author benefits and services remain in place e.g. authors will continue to be able to order print reprints of articles if required. Furthermore, there will no cost to authors for the publication of colour images in the online-only edition. Please see the author instructions for full details.
Recently Published Articles
- Patterns of Adherence of Helicobacter pylori Clinical Isolates to Epithelial Cells, and its Association with Disease and with Virulence Factors
Flor Elizabeth Vázquez-Jiménez, Javier Torres, Lourdes Flores-Luna, Silvia Giono Cerezo and Margarita Camorlinga-Ponce
Article first published online: 24 APR 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/hel.12230
- Alterations in Th17 and the Respective Cytokine Levels in Helicobacter pylori-Induced Stomach Diseases
Seyedeh Azra Shamsdin, Abdolvahab Alborzi, Manoochehr Rasouli, Mohamad Kazem Hosseini, Kamran Bagheri Lankrani and Mehdi Kalani
Article first published online: 24 APR 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/hel.12224
- Helicobacter pylori Infection in Early Childhood and Growth at School Age
Khitam Muhsen, Sophy Goren and Dani Cohen
Article first published online: 13 APR 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/hel.12227
- Analysis of the Relative Contribution of Phagocytosis, LC3-Associated Phagocytosis, and Canonical Autophagy During Helicobacter pylori Infection of Macrophages
Nadia S. Deen, Lan Gong, Thomas Naderer, Rodney J. Devenish and Terry Kwok
Article first published online: 10 APR 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/hel.12223
- Dietary Intervention of Artemisia and Green Tea Extracts to Rejuvenate Helicobacter pylori-Associated Chronic Atrophic Gastritis and to Prevent Tumorigenesis
Migyeong Jeong, Jong-Min Park, Young-Min Han, Napapan Kangwan, Sang-Oh Kwon, Bok-Nam Kim, Won-Hee Kim and Ki-Baik Hahm
Article first published online: 10 APR 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/hel.12229