© John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Edited By: Editor-in-Chief: David Y Graham and Assistant Editor: Francis Megraud
Impact Factor: 3.92
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2015: 19/78 (Gastroenterology & Hepatology); 29/123 (Microbiology)
Online ISSN: 1523-5378
News Item 1: Special Issue: The Year in Helicobacter 2014.
Guest Editors: Francis Mégraud and Peter Malfertheiner
The year in Helicobacter 2014 presents an annual update on the advances in Helicobacter pylori Epidemiology, Diagnosis, Pathogenesis, Inflammation and Treatment. Read the Special Issue 'The Year in Helicobacter' for free here.
News Item 2: Effective with the 2011 volume, this journal will be published in an online-only format
What does this mean for authors?
Effective with the 2011 volume, this journal will be published in an online-only format. No printed edition will be published. Your article will therefore appear online-only. All normal author benefits and services remain in place e.g. authors will continue to be able to order print reprints of articles if required. Furthermore, there will no cost to authors for the publication of colour images in the online-only edition. Please see the author instructions for full details.
FIT FOR THE FUTURE IN EUROPEAN GASTROENTEROLOGY
20-21 November 2015
Recently Published Articles
- Differentiation of five enterohepatic Helicobacter species by nested PCR with high-resolution melting curve analysis
Miaoli Wu, Dan Rao, Yujun Zhu, Jing Wang, Wen Yuan, Yu Zhang, Ren Huang and Pengju Guo
Version of Record online: 30 SEP 2016 | DOI: 10.1111/hel.12362
- You have full text access to this OnlineOpen articleTransient receptor potential vanilloid 4 (TRPV4) silencing in Helicobacter pylori-infected human gastric epithelium
Hiroshi Mihara, Nobuhiro Suzuki, Jibran Sualeh Muhammad, Sohachi Nanjo, Takayuki Ando, Haruka Fujinami, Shinya Kajiura, Ayumu Hosokawa and Toshiro Sugiyama
Version of Record online: 30 SEP 2016 | DOI: 10.1111/hel.12361
- Prevalence of Helicobacter pylori infection in newly arrived refugees attending the Migrant Health Service, South Australia
Nur R. Abdul Rahim, Jill Benson, Kathryn Grocke, Deeva Vather, Jessica Zimmerman, Tessa Moody and Lillian Mwanri
Version of Record online: 22 SEP 2016 | DOI: 10.1111/hel.12360
- In vitro culture and phenotypic and molecular characterization of gastric stem cells from human stomach
Magali Garcia, Jean-Claude Chomel, Pascale Mustapha, Cong Tri Tran, Martine Garnier, Isabelle Paris, Nathalie Quellard, Julie Godet, Julie Cremniter, Annelise Bennaceur-Griscelli, Jean-Claude Lecron, Ali G. Turhan, Christophe Burucoa and Charles Bodet
Version of Record online: 4 SEP 2016 | DOI: 10.1111/hel.12351
- Binary mixture of Satureja hortensis and Origanum vulgare subsp. hirtum essential oils: in vivo therapeutic efficiency against Helicobacter pylori infection
Maria Harmati, Edina Gyukity-Sebestyen, Gabriella Dobra, Gabriella Terhes, Edit Urban, Gabor Decsi, Neda Mimica-Dukić, Marija Lesjak, Nataša Simin, Bernadett Pap, Istvan B. Nemeth and Krisztina Buzas
Version of Record online: 31 AUG 2016 | DOI: 10.1111/hel.12350