© John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Edited By: Editor-in-Chief: David Y Graham and Assistant Editor: Francis Megraud
Impact Factor: 4.106
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2014: 18/76 (Gastroenterology & Hepatology); 24/119 (Microbiology)
Online ISSN: 1523-5378
News Item 1: Special Issue: The Year in Helicobacter 2014.
Guest Editors: Francis Mégraud and Peter Malfertheiner
The year in Helicobacter 2014 presents an annual update on the advances in Helicobacter pylori Epidemiology, Diagnosis, Pathogenesis, Inflammation and Treatment. Read the Special Issue 'The Year in Helicobacter' for free here.
News Item 2: Effective with the 2011 volume, this journal will be published in an online-only format
What does this mean for authors?
Effective with the 2011 volume, this journal will be published in an online-only format. No printed edition will be published. Your article will therefore appear online-only. All normal author benefits and services remain in place e.g. authors will continue to be able to order print reprints of articles if required. Furthermore, there will no cost to authors for the publication of colour images in the online-only edition. Please see the author instructions for full details.
FIT FOR THE FUTURE IN EUROPEAN GASTROENTEROLOGY
20-21 November 2015
Recently Published Articles
- Hp-normogram (normo-graham) for Assessing the Outcome of H. pylori Therapy: Effect of Resistance, Duration, and CYP2C19 Genotype
David Y. Graham
Article first published online: 27 NOV 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/hel.12287
- Relevance of Helicobacter pylori vacA 3ʹ-end Region Polymorphism to Gastric Cancer
Seyedeh Zahra Bakhti, Saeid Latifi-Navid, Shiva Mohammadi, Saber Zahri, Fatemeh Sadat Bakhti, Farideh Feizi, Abbas Yazdanbod and Farideh Siavoshi
Article first published online: 27 NOV 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/hel.12284
- The Presence of Phage Orthologous Genes in Helicobacter pylori Correlates with the Presence of the Virulence Factors CagA and VacA
Alexandra Kyrillos, Gaurav Arora, Bradley Murray and Anne G. Rosenwald
Article first published online: 27 NOV 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/hel.12282
- Efficacy of 10-day Sitafloxacin-Containing Third-Line Rescue Therapies for Helicobacter pylori Strains Containing the gyrA Mutation
Hideki Mori, Hidekazu Suzuki, Juntaro Matsuzaki, Hitoshi Tsugawa, Seiichiro Fukuhara, Sawako Miyoshi, Kenro Hirata, Takashi Seino, Misako Matsushita, Tatsuhiro Masaoka and Takanori Kanai
Article first published online: 27 NOV 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/hel.12286
- Helicobacter Species Identified in Captive Sooty Mangabeys (Cercocebus atys) with Metastatic Gastric Adenocarcinoma
Michael Y. Esmail, Rebecca Bacon, Alton G. Swennes, Yan Feng, Zeli Shen, AnaPatricia Garcia, Prachi Sharma, Joyce Cohen and James G. Fox
Article first published online: 19 OCT 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/hel.12269