© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Edited By: Editor-in-Chief: David Y Graham and Assistant Editor: Francis Megraud
Impact Factor: 2.993
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2013: 27/74 (Gastroenterology & Hepatology); 41/119 (Microbiology)
Online ISSN: 1523-5378
News Item 1: Special Issue: The Year in Helicobacter 2014.
Guest Editors: Francis Mégraud and Peter Malfertheiner
The year in Helicobacter 2014 presents an annual update on the advances in Helicobacter pylori Epidemiology, Diagnosis, Pathogenesis, Inflammation and Treatment. Read the Special Issue 'The Year in Helicobacter' for free here.
News Item 2: Effective with the 2011 volume, this journal will be published in an online-only format
What does this mean for authors?
Effective with the 2011 volume, this journal will be published in an online-only format. No printed edition will be published. Your article will therefore appear online-only. All normal author benefits and services remain in place e.g. authors will continue to be able to order print reprints of articles if required. Furthermore, there will no cost to authors for the publication of colour images in the online-only edition. Please see the author instructions for full details.
Recently Published Articles
- Prevalence of Coinfection with Gastric Non-Helicobacter pylori Helicobacter (NHPH) Species in Helicobacter pylori-infected Patients Suffering from Gastric Disease in Beijing, China
Jie Liu, Lihua He, Freddy Haesebrouck, Yanan Gong, Bram Flahou, Qizhi Cao and Jianzhong Zhang
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2014 | DOI: 10.1111/hel.12201
- Reverse Sequential Therapy Achieves a Similar Eradication Rate as Standard Sequential Therapy for Helicobacter pylori Eradication: A Randomized Controlled Trial
Feng-Woei Tsay, Deng-Chyang Wu, Sung-Shuo Kao, Tzung-Jium Tsai, Kwok-Hung Lai, Jin-Shiung Cheng, Hoi-Hung Chan, Huay-Min Wang, Wei-Lun Tsai, Hui-Hwa Tseng, Nan-Jin Peng and Ping-I Hsu
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2014 | DOI: 10.1111/hel.12176
- Prevalence and Risk Factors of Helicobacter pylori Infection in Saudi Children: A Three-Year Prospective Controlled Study
Mohammed Hasosah, Mohammed Satti, Amir Shehzad, Ashraf Alsahafi, Ghassan Sukkar, Abdullah Alzaben, Areej Sunaid, Abdullah Ahmed, Sami AlThubiti, Areej Mufti and Kevan Jacobson
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2014 | DOI: 10.1111/hel.12172
- Helicobacter pylori-induced Sonic Hedgehog Expression is Regulated by NFκB Pathway Activation: The Use of a Novel In vitro Model to Study Epithelial Response to Infection
Michael A. Schumacher, Rui Feng, Eitaro Aihara, Amy C. Engevik, Marshall H. Montrose, Karen M. Ottemann and Yana Zavros
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2014 | DOI: 10.1111/hel.12152
- Trends in Helicobacter pylori Infection Among Māori, Pacific, and European Birth Cohorts in New Zealand
Andrea M. McDonald, Diana Sarfati, Michael G. Baker and Tony Blakely
Article first published online: 18 NOV 2014 | DOI: 10.1111/hel.12186