© John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Edited By: Editor-in-Chief: David Y Graham and Assistant Editor: Francis Megraud
Impact Factor: 3.92
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2015: 19/78 (Gastroenterology & Hepatology); 29/123 (Microbiology)
Online ISSN: 1523-5378
News Item 1: Special Issue: The Year in Helicobacter 2014.
Guest Editors: Francis Mégraud and Peter Malfertheiner
The year in Helicobacter 2014 presents an annual update on the advances in Helicobacter pylori Epidemiology, Diagnosis, Pathogenesis, Inflammation and Treatment. Read the Special Issue 'The Year in Helicobacter' for free here.
News Item 2: Effective with the 2011 volume, this journal will be published in an online-only format
What does this mean for authors?
Effective with the 2011 volume, this journal will be published in an online-only format. No printed edition will be published. Your article will therefore appear online-only. All normal author benefits and services remain in place e.g. authors will continue to be able to order print reprints of articles if required. Furthermore, there will no cost to authors for the publication of colour images in the online-only edition. Please see the author instructions for full details.
FIT FOR THE FUTURE IN EUROPEAN GASTROENTEROLOGY
20-21 November 2015
Recently Published Articles
- An updated systematic review and meta-analysis on the association between Helicobacter pylori infection and iron deficiency anemia
Lauren Hudak, Ameen Jaraisy, Saeda Haj and Khitam Muhsen
Version of Record online: 13 JUL 2016 | DOI: 10.1111/hel.12330
- Increasing metronidazole and rifampicin resistance of Helicobacter pylori isolates obtained from children and adolescents between 2002 and 2015 in southwest Germany
Thomas Regnath, Olaf Raecke, Axel Enninger and Ralf Ignatius
Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2016 | DOI: 10.1111/hel.12327
- Diagnostic accuracy of urine Helicobacter pylori antibody test in junior and senior high school students in Japan
Katushiro Mabe, Shogo Kikuchi, Masumi Okuda, Mitsuharu Takamasa, Mototsugu Kato and Masahiro Asaka
Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2016 | DOI: 10.1111/hel.12329
- Polymorphisms in HLA-DQ genes, together with age, sex, and Helicobacter pylori infection, as potential biomarkers for the early diagnosis of gastric cancer
Martha Pérez-Rodríguez, Oswaldo Partida-Rodríguez, Margarita Camorlinga-Ponce, Lourdes Flores-Luna, Eduardo Lazcano, Alejandro Gómez, Roberto Herrera-Goepfert, Rafael Medrano-Gómez and Javier Torres
Version of Record online: 23 JUN 2016 | DOI: 10.1111/hel.12326
- Differential modulation of Helicobacter pylori lipopolysaccharide-mediated TLR2 signaling by individual Pellino proteins
Sinéad M. Smith, Michael Freeley, Paul N. Moynagh and Dermot P. Kelleher
Version of Record online: 15 JUN 2016 | DOI: 10.1111/hel.12325