© John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Edited By: Editor-in-Chief: David Y Graham and Assistant Editor: Francis Megraud
Impact Factor: 4.106
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2014: 18/76 (Gastroenterology & Hepatology); 24/119 (Microbiology)
Online ISSN: 1523-5378
News Item 1: Special Issue: The Year in Helicobacter 2014.
Guest Editors: Francis Mégraud and Peter Malfertheiner
The year in Helicobacter 2014 presents an annual update on the advances in Helicobacter pylori Epidemiology, Diagnosis, Pathogenesis, Inflammation and Treatment. Read the Special Issue 'The Year in Helicobacter' for free here.
News Item 2: Effective with the 2011 volume, this journal will be published in an online-only format
What does this mean for authors?
Effective with the 2011 volume, this journal will be published in an online-only format. No printed edition will be published. Your article will therefore appear online-only. All normal author benefits and services remain in place e.g. authors will continue to be able to order print reprints of articles if required. Furthermore, there will no cost to authors for the publication of colour images in the online-only edition. Please see the author instructions for full details.
FIT FOR THE FUTURE IN EUROPEAN GASTROENTEROLOGY
20-21 November 2015
Recently Published Articles
- Anti-Inflammatory Effects of Capsaicin and Piperine on Helicobacter pylori-Induced Chronic Gastritis in Mongolian Gerbils
Takeshi Toyoda, Liang Shi, Shinji Takasu, Young-Man Cho, Yuka Kiriyama, Akiyoshi Nishikawa, Kumiko Ogawa, Masae Tatematsu and Tetsuya Tsukamoto
Article first published online: 3 JUL 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/hel.12243
- Comparison of Gene Expression Between Pediatric and Adult Gastric Mucosa with Helicobacter pylori Infection
Naho Obayashi, Yoshikazu Ohtsuka, Kenji Hosoi, Tamaki Ikuse, Keisuke Jimbo, Yo Aoyagi, Tohru Fujii, Takahiro Kudo, Daisuke Asaoka, Mariko Hojo, Akihito Nagahara, Sumio Watanabe and Toshiaki Shimizu
Article first published online: 3 JUL 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/hel.12245
- Sequential Therapy for Helicobacter pylori Infection in Treatment-naïve Children
Andrea Schwarzer, Patrick Bontems, Pedro Urruzuno, Nicolas Kalach, Barbara Iwanczak, Elefteria Roma-Giannikou, Josef Sykora, Angelika Kindermann, Thomas Casswall, Samy Cadranel and Sibylle Koletzko
Article first published online: 30 JUN 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/hel.12240
- You have free access to this contentEditorial – Avoiding Unethical Helicobacter pylori Clinical Trials: Susceptibility-Based Studies and Probiotics as Adjuvants
David Y. Graham
Article first published online: 30 JUN 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/hel.12244
- Vacuoles of Acanthamoeba castellanii Behave as a Specialized Shelter (host) for Helicobacter pylori
Nader Alipour, Nasrin Gaeini, Abbas Taner, Fatih Yıldız, Sadegh Masseret and Peter Malfertheiner
Article first published online: 30 JUN 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/hel.12233