© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Edited By: Editor-in-Chief: David Y Graham and Assistant Editor: Francis Megraud
Impact Factor: 2.993
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2013: 27/75 (Gastroenterology & Hepatology); 41/119 (Microbiology)
Online ISSN: 1523-5378
News Item 1: Special Issue: The Year in Helicobacter 2014.
Guest Editors: Francis Mégraud and Peter Malfertheiner
The year in Helicobacter 2014 presents an annual update on the advances in Helicobacter pylori Epidemiology, Diagnosis, Pathogenesis, Inflammation and Treatment. Read the Special Issue 'The Year in Helicobacter' for free here.
News Item 2: Effective with the 2011 volume, this journal will be published in an online-only format
What does this mean for authors?
Effective with the 2011 volume, this journal will be published in an online-only format. No printed edition will be published. Your article will therefore appear online-only. All normal author benefits and services remain in place e.g. authors will continue to be able to order print reprints of articles if required. Furthermore, there will no cost to authors for the publication of colour images in the online-only edition. Please see the author instructions for full details.
Recently Published Articles
- Helicobacter pylori Eradication in Patients with Immune Thrombocytopenic Purpura: A Review and the Role of Biogeography
Galit H. Frydman, Nick Davis, Paul L. Beck and James G. Fox
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/hel.12200
- Immunohistochemical Expressions of MUC2, MUC5AC, and MUC6 in Normal, Helicobacter pylori Infected and Metaplastic Gastric Mucosa of Children and Adolescents
Ji Sook Park, Jung-Sook Yeom, Ji-Hyun Seo, Jae-Young Lim, Chan-Hoo Park, Hyang-Ok Woo, Hee-Shang Youn, Jin-Su Jun, Ji-Hoe Park, Gyung-Hyuck Ko, Seung-Chul Baik, Woo-Kon Lee, Myung-Je Cho and Kwang-Ho Rhee
Article first published online: 23 FEB 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/hel.12198
- Helicobacter pylori Induces Serine Phosphorylation of EGFR via Novel TAK1–p38 Activation Pathway in an HB-EGF-Independent Manner
Syed Faisal Zaidi, Alaa Refaat, Yue Zhou, Jibran Sualeh Muhammad, Myoung-Sook Shin, Ikuo Saiki, Hiroaki Sakurai and Toshiro Sugiyama
Article first published online: 23 FEB 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/hel.12215
- Morphologic and Histologic Changes in Gastric Adenomas After Helicobacter pylori Eradication: A Long-Term Prospective Analysis
Sho Suzuki, Takuji Gotoda, Haruhisa Suzuki, Shin Kono, Kunio Iwatsuka, Chika Kusano, Ichiro Oda, Shigeki Sekine and Fuminori Moriyasu
Article first published online: 23 FEB 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/hel.12218
- The Prevalence of Helicobacter pylori Remains High in African American and Hispanic Veterans
Theresa Nguyen, David Ramsey, David Graham, Yasser Shaib, Seiji Shiota, Maria Velez, Rhonda Cole, Bhupinderjit Anand, Marcelo Vela and Hashem B. El-Serag
Article first published online: 17 FEB 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/hel.12199