© John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Edited By: Editor-in-Chief: David Y Graham and Assistant Editor: Francis Megraud
Impact Factor: 3.92
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2015: 19/78 (Gastroenterology & Hepatology); 29/123 (Microbiology)
Online ISSN: 1523-5378
News Item 1: Special Issue: The Year in Helicobacter 2014.
Guest Editors: Francis Mégraud and Peter Malfertheiner
The year in Helicobacter 2014 presents an annual update on the advances in Helicobacter pylori Epidemiology, Diagnosis, Pathogenesis, Inflammation and Treatment. Read the Special Issue 'The Year in Helicobacter' for free here.
News Item 2: Effective with the 2011 volume, this journal will be published in an online-only format
What does this mean for authors?
Effective with the 2011 volume, this journal will be published in an online-only format. No printed edition will be published. Your article will therefore appear online-only. All normal author benefits and services remain in place e.g. authors will continue to be able to order print reprints of articles if required. Furthermore, there will no cost to authors for the publication of colour images in the online-only edition. Please see the author instructions for full details.
FIT FOR THE FUTURE IN EUROPEAN GASTROENTEROLOGY
20-21 November 2015
Recently Published Articles
- High antibiotic resistance of Helicobacter pylori and its effect on tailored and empiric eradication of the organism in Lower Silesia, Poland
Stanisław Ferenc, Jan Gnus, Magdalena Kościelna, Małgorzata Kinda, Andriy Yarka, Luke Stewart and Wojciech Witkiewicz
Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2016 | DOI: 10.1111/hel.12365
- Helicobacter pylori colonization and pregnancies complicated by preeclampsia, spontaneous prematurity, and small for gestational age birth
Wouter J. den Hollander, Sarah Schalekamp-Timmermans, I. Lisanne Holster, Vincent W. Jaddoe, Albert Hofman, Henriëtte A. Moll, Guillermo I. Perez-Perez, Martin J. Blaser, Eric A. P. Steegers and Ernst J. Kuipers
Version of Record online: 27 OCT 2016 | DOI: 10.1111/hel.12364
- Helicobacter pylori infection and its related factors in junior high school students in Nagano Prefecture, Japan
Yoshiko Nakayama, Yingsong Lin, Minoru Hongo, Hiroya Hidaka and Shogo Kikuchi
Version of Record online: 27 OCT 2016 | DOI: 10.1111/hel.12363
- Differentiation of five enterohepatic Helicobacter species by nested PCR with high-resolution melting curve analysis
Miaoli Wu, Dan Rao, Yujun Zhu, Jing Wang, Wen Yuan, Yu Zhang, Ren Huang and Pengju Guo
Version of Record online: 30 SEP 2016 | DOI: 10.1111/hel.12362
- You have full text access to this OnlineOpen articleTransient receptor potential vanilloid 4 (TRPV4) silencing in Helicobacter pylori-infected human gastric epithelium
Hiroshi Mihara, Nobuhiro Suzuki, Jibran Sualeh Muhammad, Sohachi Nanjo, Takayuki Ando, Haruka Fujinami, Shinya Kajiura, Ayumu Hosokawa and Toshiro Sugiyama
Version of Record online: 30 SEP 2016 | DOI: 10.1111/hel.12361