© 2015 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Edited By: Editor-in-Chief: David Y Graham and Assistant Editor: Francis Megraud
Impact Factor: 2.993
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2013: 27/75 (Gastroenterology & Hepatology); 41/119 (Microbiology)
Online ISSN: 1523-5378
News Item 1: Special Issue: The Year in Helicobacter 2014.
Guest Editors: Francis Mégraud and Peter Malfertheiner
The year in Helicobacter 2014 presents an annual update on the advances in Helicobacter pylori Epidemiology, Diagnosis, Pathogenesis, Inflammation and Treatment. Read the Special Issue 'The Year in Helicobacter' for free here.
News Item 2: Effective with the 2011 volume, this journal will be published in an online-only format
What does this mean for authors?
Effective with the 2011 volume, this journal will be published in an online-only format. No printed edition will be published. Your article will therefore appear online-only. All normal author benefits and services remain in place e.g. authors will continue to be able to order print reprints of articles if required. Furthermore, there will no cost to authors for the publication of colour images in the online-only edition. Please see the author instructions for full details.
FIT FOR THE FUTURE IN EUROPEAN GASTROENTEROLOGY
20-21 November 2015
Recently Published Articles
- Emerging Role of Probiotics in the Management of Helicobacter Pylori Infection: Histopathologic Perspectives
Mohamed H. Emara, Soha A. Elhawari, Salem Yousef, Mohamed I. Radwan and Hesham R. Abdel-Aziz
Article first published online: 22 MAY 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/hel.12237
- A Meta-Analysis of the Association between Helicobacter pylori Infection and Risk of Coronary Heart Disease from Published Prospective Studies
Jing Sun, Pooja Rangan, Srinidhi Subraya Bhat and Longjian Liu
Article first published online: 22 MAY 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/hel.12234
- Phosphorylation-dependent and Phosphorylation-independent Regulation of Helicobacter pylori Acid Acclimation by the ArsRS Two-component System
Elizabeth A. Marcus, George Sachs, Yi Wen and David R. Scott
Article first published online: 22 MAY 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/hel.12235
- Clinical Features of Community-Acquired Helicobacter cinaedi Bacteremia
Yoshifumi Uwamino, Kiyoharu Muranaka, Ryota Hase, Yoshihito Otsuka and Naoto Hosokawa
Article first published online: 22 MAY 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/hel.12236
- Holotranscobalamin Levels in Children with Helicobacter Pylori Infection
Oguz Afyoncu, Orhan Gursel, Avni Atay, Emin Kurekci, Necati Balamtekin, Adnan Hasimi, Mehmet A. Ozguven and Okan Ozcan
Article first published online: 15 MAY 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/hel.12232