© 2015 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Edited By: Editor-in-Chief: David Y Graham and Assistant Editor: Francis Megraud
Impact Factor: 2.993
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2013: 27/75 (Gastroenterology & Hepatology); 41/119 (Microbiology)
Online ISSN: 1523-5378
News Item 1: Special Issue: The Year in Helicobacter 2014.
Guest Editors: Francis Mégraud and Peter Malfertheiner
The year in Helicobacter 2014 presents an annual update on the advances in Helicobacter pylori Epidemiology, Diagnosis, Pathogenesis, Inflammation and Treatment. Read the Special Issue 'The Year in Helicobacter' for free here.
News Item 2: Effective with the 2011 volume, this journal will be published in an online-only format
What does this mean for authors?
Effective with the 2011 volume, this journal will be published in an online-only format. No printed edition will be published. Your article will therefore appear online-only. All normal author benefits and services remain in place e.g. authors will continue to be able to order print reprints of articles if required. Furthermore, there will no cost to authors for the publication of colour images in the online-only edition. Please see the author instructions for full details.
Recently Published Articles
- A Triple and Quadruple Therapy with Doxycycline and Bismuth for First-Line Treatment of Helicobacter pylori Infection: A Pilot Study
Antonio Francesco Ciccaglione, Luigina Cellini, Laurino Grossi, Lamberto Manzoli and Leonardo Marzio
Article first published online: 20 MAR 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/hel.12209
- Is There Any Difference in the Eradication Rate of Helicobacter pylori Infection According to the Endoscopic Stage of Peptic Ulcer Disease?
Seung In Seo, Sung Jun Kim, Hyoung Su Kim, Woon Geon Shin, Kyung Ho Kim, Myoung Kuk Jang, Jin Heon Lee and Hak Yang Kim
Article first published online: 5 MAR 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/hel.12221
- Comparison Between 10- and 14-Day Hybrid Regimens for Helicobacter pylori Eradication: A Randomized Clinical Trial
Hassan Ali Metanat, Seyed Mohammad Valizadeh, Hafez Fakheri, Iradj Maleki, Tarang Taghvaei, Vahid Hosseini and Zohreh Bari
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/hel.12202
- Helicobacter pylori Might Induce TGF-β1-Mediated EMT by Means of cagE
Hyun Chang, Nayoung Kim, Ji Hyun Park, Ryoung Hee Nam, Yoon Jeong Choi, Seon Mee Park, Yoon Jin Choi, Hyuk Yoon, Cheol Min Shin and Dong Ho Lee
Article first published online: 3 MAR 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/hel.12220
- Intracellular Osteopontin Induced by CagA-positive Helicobacter pylori Promotes Beta-catenin Accumulation and Interleukin-8 Secretion in Gastric Epithelial cells
Wei-Lun Chang, Hsiao-Bai Yang, Hsiu-Chi Cheng, Yi-Chun Yeh, Cheng-Yen Kao, Jiunn-Jong Wu, Cheng-Chan Lu and Bor-Shyang Sheu
Article first published online: 3 MAR 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/hel.12225