Wound Repair and Regeneration
© 2014 Wound Healing Society
Edited By: Patricia A. Hebda, Ph.D.
Impact Factor: 2.768
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2013: 11/61 (Dermatology); 38/204 (Surgery); 48/124 (Medicine Research & Experimental); 114/185 (Cell Biology)
Online ISSN: 1524-475X
Just Published Articles
- The 24th annual meeting of the European Tissue Repair Society (ETRS) in Edinburgh, Scotland (pages 685–687)
Tanya J. Shaw and Evi Lippens
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/wrr.12242
- The role of SDF-1 in homing of human adipose derived stem cells
Ewa K. Stuermer, Alexandra Lipenksy, Oliver Thamm, Edmund Neugebauer, Nadine Schaefer, Paul Fuchs, Bertil Bouillon and Paola Koenen
Accepted manuscript online: 12 JAN 2015 01:17AM EST | DOI: 10.1111/wrr.12248
- You have full text access to this OnlineOpen articleMSCs seeded on bioengineered scaffolds improve skin wound healing in rats
Lucia Formigli, Ferdinando Paternostro, Alessia Tani, Carlo Mirabella, Alessandro Quattini-Li, Daniele Nosi, Federica D'Asta, Riccardo Saccardi, Benedetta Mazzanti, Giulia Lo Russo and Sandra Zecchi-Orlandini
Accepted manuscript online: 9 JAN 2015 04:11AM EST | DOI: 10.1111/wrr.12251
- Normalizing Dysfunctional Purine Metabolism Accelerates Diabetic Wound Healing
Andrew L. Weinstein, Frank D. Lalezarzadeh, Marc A. Soares, Pierre B. Saadeh and Daniel J. Ceradini
Accepted manuscript online: 9 JAN 2015 04:11AM EST | DOI: 10.1111/wrr.12249
- You have full text access to this OnlineOpen articleA novel immune competent murine hypertrophic scar contracture model: A tool to elucidate disease mechanism and develop new therapies (pages 755–764)
Mohamed Magdy Ibrahim, Jennifer Bond, Andrew Bergeron, Kyle J. Miller, Tosan Ehanire, Carlos Quiles, Elizabeth R. Lorden, Manuel A. Medina, Mark Fisher, Bruce Klitzman, M. Angelica Selim, Kam W. Leong and Howard Levinson
Article first published online: 8 JAN 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/wrr.12238
The Wound Healing Society is pleased to offer recognition to deserving young scientists in the wound healing field by offering a Young Investigator Award. The purpose of the Award is to underscore the importance of furthering research in the area of wound healing by recognizing and rewarding top young researchers, and by facilitating the presentation and scientific discussion of new discoveries.
Membership Makes A Difference
WHS- Advancing the Science and Practice of Wound Healing
Expand your network and knowledge in wound care by joining The Wound Healing Society (WHS), the premier international organization focusing on the clinical and basic science of wound healing. As a member, you'll be part of an expanding community of physicians, researchers, nurses, clinical investigators, patient care providers, industry representatives, and students dedicated to the field of wound management and tissue repair.
We provide authors with practical tools online and advice about how to enhance the relevance, meaningfulness, and discoverability of their published content - from concept to post publication on our Wiley Exchanges blog for authors.
Recent posts have covered social media for authors, how to know if your research would appeal to press outlets, presenting your work at meetings, understanding the different citation metrics, taking advantage of multimedia to promote your work, and maximizing the visibility of your book. You can sign up for alerts about new blog posts.
Best of 2014
2014 Top Downloaded Articles
Discover New Research
New content |Early View (e-pub ahead of print)
Early View articles are definitive in format and presented in advance of print publication.
Click here to read all Early View articles
Know When Content Publishes | FREE Email e-tocs
Access Wound Repair and Regeneration research faster.
Sign up for Wound Repair and Regenerationemail table of content alerts and be the first to know when new research has published. Why sign up?
- It’s Free – you don’t have to have a subscription to receive email table of content alerts.
- Convenient Delivery Format – each alert is delivered straight to your inbox. Read immediately or file to read at your leisure.
- User-Friendly – as each issue publishes, you get an at-a-glance listing of new content with direct links to the full-text of each article.
- Saves You Time – email table of content alerts allow you to keep up to date with issues as they publish, saving you valuable research time.
- No Commitment – you can opt-out of receiving email table of content alerts at any time, no questions asked.
Calendar of Events
12th EADV Spring Symposium
5–8 March 2015 | Valencia, Spain
AAD 2015 | AMERICAN ACADEMY OF DERMATOLOGY
20 - 24 March 2015 | San Francisco,USA
JAHRESTAGUNG DER DEUTSCHEN DERMATOLOGISCHEN GESELLSCHAFT (DDG)
29 - 05 Feb 2015 | Berlin, GERMANY
ACD Annual Scientific Meeting
16-19 May 2015 | Adelaide, South Australia
SYMPOSIUM ON ADVANCED WOUND CARE AND WOUND HEALING SOCIETY MEETING
30 - 03 May 2015 | San Antonio, USA
23rd World Congress of Dermatology
8–13 June 2015 – Vancouver, Canada
114TH ANNUAL MEETING OF JAPAN DERMATOLOGICAL ASSOCIATION
29- 31 Jun 2015 | Pacifico Yokohama, JAPAN
95TH BRITISH ASSOCIATION OF DERMATOLOGISTS ANNUAL MEETING
07 - 09 July 2015 Manchester, UK
24th EADV Congress
7–11 October 2015 | Copenhagen, Denmark