Wound Repair and Regeneration
© 2014 Wound Healing Society
Edited By: Patricia A. Hebda, Ph.D.
Impact Factor: 2.768
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2013: 11/61 (Dermatology); 38/204 (Surgery); 48/124 (Medicine Research & Experimental); 114/185 (Cell Biology)
Online ISSN: 1524-475X
Just Published Articles
- Accelerated healing in NONcNZO10/LtJ type 2 diabetic mice by FGF-1
Sachiko I. Blaber, Jose Diaz and Michael Blaber
Accepted manuscript online: 17 APR 2015 05:35AM EST | DOI: 10.1111/wrr.12305
- Mesenchymal stem cell based therapy for non-healing wounds: Today and tomorrow
Meirong Li, Yali Zhao, Haojie Hao, Weidong Han and Xiaobing Fu
Accepted manuscript online: 15 APR 2015 02:00PM EST | DOI: 10.1111/wrr.12304
- Going into surgery: Risk factors for hypertrophic scarring
Lisolette Butzelaar, Ezgi A Soykan, Francisca Galindo Garre, Robert H.J. Beelen, Magda M Ulrich, Frank B Niessen and Aebele Mink van der Molen
Accepted manuscript online: 8 APR 2015 10:25PM EST | DOI: 10.1111/wrr.12302
- The external microenvironment of healing skin wounds
Carla R. Kruse, Kristo Nuutila, Cameron CY Lee, Elizabeth Kiwanuka, Mansher Singh, Edward J. Caterson, Elof Eriksson and Jens A Sørensen
Accepted manuscript online: 8 APR 2015 10:25PM EST | DOI: 10.1111/wrr.12303
- Detection and partial characterisation of antifungal bioactivity from the secretions of the medicinal maggot, Lucilia sericata
Rhys Evans, Ed Dudley and Yamni Nigam
Accepted manuscript online: 7 APR 2015 03:53AM EST | DOI: 10.1111/wrr.12287
The Wound Healing Society is pleased to offer recognition to deserving young scientists in the wound healing field by offering a Young Investigator Award. The purpose of the Award is to underscore the importance of furthering research in the area of wound healing by recognizing and rewarding top young researchers, and by facilitating the presentation and scientific discussion of new discoveries.
Membership Makes A Difference
WHS- Advancing the Science and Practice of Wound Healing
Expand your network and knowledge in wound care by joining The Wound Healing Society (WHS), the premier international organization focusing on the clinical and basic science of wound healing. As a member, you'll be part of an expanding community of physicians, researchers, nurses, clinical investigators, patient care providers, industry representatives, and students dedicated to the field of wound management and tissue repair.
We provide authors with practical tools online and advice about how to enhance the relevance, meaningfulness, and discoverability of their published content - from concept to post publication on our Wiley Exchanges blog for authors.
Recent posts have covered social media for authors, how to know if your research would appeal to press outlets, presenting your work at meetings, understanding the different citation metrics, taking advantage of multimedia to promote your work, and maximizing the visibility of your book. You can sign up for alerts about new blog posts.
Best of 2014
2014 Top Downloaded Articles
Discover New Research
New content |Early View (e-pub ahead of print)
Early View articles are definitive in format and presented in advance of print publication.
Click here to read all Early View articles
Know When Content Publishes | FREE Email e-tocs
Access Wound Repair and Regeneration research faster.
Sign up for Wound Repair and Regenerationemail table of content alerts and be the first to know when new research has published. Why sign up?
- It’s Free – you don’t have to have a subscription to receive email table of content alerts.
- Convenient Delivery Format – each alert is delivered straight to your inbox. Read immediately or file to read at your leisure.
- User-Friendly – as each issue publishes, you get an at-a-glance listing of new content with direct links to the full-text of each article.
- Saves You Time – email table of content alerts allow you to keep up to date with issues as they publish, saving you valuable research time.
- No Commitment – you can opt-out of receiving email table of content alerts at any time, no questions asked.
Calendar of Events
12th EADV Spring Symposium
5–8 March 2015 | Valencia, Spain
AAD 2015 | AMERICAN ACADEMY OF DERMATOLOGY
20 - 24 March 2015 | San Francisco,USA
JAHRESTAGUNG DER DEUTSCHEN DERMATOLOGISCHEN GESELLSCHAFT (DDG)
29 - 05 Feb 2015 | Berlin, GERMANY
ACD Annual Scientific Meeting
16-19 May 2015 | Adelaide, South Australia
SYMPOSIUM ON ADVANCED WOUND CARE AND WOUND HEALING SOCIETY MEETING
30 - 03 May 2015 | San Antonio, USA
23rd World Congress of Dermatology
8–13 June 2015 – Vancouver, Canada
114TH ANNUAL MEETING OF JAPAN DERMATOLOGICAL ASSOCIATION
29- 31 Jun 2015 | Pacifico Yokohama, JAPAN
95TH BRITISH ASSOCIATION OF DERMATOLOGISTS ANNUAL MEETING
07 - 09 July 2015 Manchester, UK
24th EADV Congress
7–11 October 2015 | Copenhagen, Denmark