Wound Repair and Regeneration
© Wound Healing Society
Edited By: Jeffrey M. Davidson, Ph.D.
Impact Factor: 2.745
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2014: 12/62 (Dermatology); 43/198 (Surgery); 51/123 (Medicine Research & Experimental); 114/184 (Cell Biology)
Online ISSN: 1524-475X
Just Published Articles
- Hydrocellular foam dressing increases the leptin level in wound fluid
Sawako Yoshino, Gojiro Nakagami, Tomomi Ohira, Rui Kawasaki, Mari Shimura, Ken Iwatsuki, Hiromi Sanada, Kazuo Kobayashi-Hattori, Yuichi Oishi and Takumi Yamane
Accepted manuscript online: 4 AUG 2015 10:06PM EST | DOI: 10.1111/wrr.12349
- Skin substitute-assisted repair shows reduced dermal fibrosis in acute human wounds validated simultaneously by histology and optical coherence tomography
Nicholas S. Greaves, Syed A. Iqbal, Tom Hodgkinson, Julie Morris, Brian Benatar, Teresa Alonso-Rasgado, Mohamed Baguneid and Ardeshir Bayat
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/wrr.12308
- Re-growth, morphogenesis, and differentiation during starfish arm regeneration
Yousra Ben Khadra, Cinzia Ferrario, Cristiano Di Benedetto, Khaled Said, Francesco Bonasoro, M. Daniela Candia Carnevali and Michela Sugni
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/wrr.12336
- Negative pressure wound therapy technologies for chronic wound care in the home setting: A systematic review
Susan M. Rhee, M. Frances Valle, Lisa M. Wilson, Gerald Lazarus, Jonathan M. Zenilman and Karen A. Robinson
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/wrr.12295
- Kcnh2 and Kcnj8 Interactively Regulate Skin Wound Healing and Regeneration
Wengeng Zhang and Marianna Bei
Accepted manuscript online: 28 JUL 2015 08:17PM EST | DOI: 10.1111/wrr.12347
The Wound Healing Society is pleased to offer recognition to deserving young scientists in the wound healing field by offering a Young Investigator Award. The purpose of the Award is to underscore the importance of furthering research in the area of wound healing by recognizing and rewarding top young researchers, and by facilitating the presentation and scientific discussion of new discoveries.
Membership Makes A Difference
WHS- Advancing the Science and Practice of Wound Healing
Expand your network and knowledge in wound care by joining The Wound Healing Society (WHS), the premier international organization focusing on the clinical and basic science of wound healing. As a member, you'll be part of an expanding community of physicians, researchers, nurses, clinical investigators, patient care providers, industry representatives, and students dedicated to the field of wound management and tissue repair.
We provide authors with practical tools online and advice about how to enhance the relevance, meaningfulness, and discoverability of their published content - from concept to post publication on our Wiley Exchanges blog for authors.
Recent posts have covered social media for authors, how to know if your research would appeal to press outlets, presenting your work at meetings, understanding the different citation metrics, taking advantage of multimedia to promote your work, and maximizing the visibility of your book. You can sign up for alerts about new blog posts.
The Wound Healing Society Foundation
is working for you
Click here to check on the Wound Healing Society Foundation exciting grant announcements
Summary information is available on the WHSF Facebook page. More information about these grants and the application forms are available on the Wound Healing Society Foundation web site at http://www.woundhealingsocietyfoundation.org/programs/Grants.aspx or http://www.woundhealingsocietyfoundation.org/programs/3M-Award.aspx.
2014 Top Downloaded Articles
Discover New Research
New content |Early View (e-pub ahead of print)
Early View articles are definitive in format and presented in advance of print publication.
Click here to read all Early View articles
Know When Content Publishes | FREE Email e-tocs
Access Wound Repair and Regeneration research faster.
Sign up for Wound Repair and Regenerationemail table of content alerts and be the first to know when new research has published. Why sign up?
- It’s Free – you don’t have to have a subscription to receive email table of content alerts.
- Convenient Delivery Format – each alert is delivered straight to your inbox. Read immediately or file to read at your leisure.
- User-Friendly – as each issue publishes, you get an at-a-glance listing of new content with direct links to the full-text of each article.
- Saves You Time – email table of content alerts allow you to keep up to date with issues as they publish, saving you valuable research time.
- No Commitment – you can opt-out of receiving email table of content alerts at any time, no questions asked.
Calendar of Events
23rd World Congress of Dermatology
8–13 June 2015 – Vancouver, Canada
114TH ANNUAL MEETING OF JAPAN DERMATOLOGICAL ASSOCIATION
29- 31 Jun 2015 | Pacifico Yokohama, JAPAN
95TH BRITISH ASSOCIATION OF DERMATOLOGISTS ANNUAL MEETING
07 - 09 July 2015 Manchester, UK
24th EADV Congress
7–11 October 2015 | Copenhagen, Denmark