Journal of Metamorphic Geology
© John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Edited By: Michael Brown, Geoff Clarke, Doug Robinson, Richard White and Donna Whitney
Impact Factor: 4.147
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2014: 2/44 (Geology)
Online ISSN: 1525-1314
Just Published Articles
- Migmatite gneiss of the Jættedal complex, Liverpool Land, East Greenland: protracted high-temperature metamorphism in the overriding plate of the Caledonian orogen
S.M. Johnston, A. Kylander-Clark and H.K. Breueckner
Accepted manuscript online: 29 AUG 2015 03:17AM EST | DOI: 10.1111/jmg.12167
- Multiple growth of garnet, sillimanite/kyanite and monazite during amphibolite facies metamorphism: implications for the P–T–t and tectonic evolution of the western Altai Range, Mongolia
N. Nakano, Y. Osanai, M. Owada, M. Satish-Kumar, T. Adachi, S. Jargalan, A. Yoshimoto, K. Syeryekhan and CH. Boldbaatar
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/jmg.12154
- LP/HT metamorphism as a temporal marker of change of deformation style within the Late Palaeozoic accretionary wedge of central Chile
T. Hyppolito, C. Juliani, A. García-Casco, V. Meira, A. Bustamante and C. Hall
Accepted manuscript online: 20 AUG 2015 09:39AM EST | DOI: 10.1111/jmg.12166
- UHT metamorphism on Seram, eastern Indonesia: reaction microstructures and P–T evolution of spinel-bearing garnet–sillimanite granulites from the Kobipoto Complex
J. M. Pownall
Article first published online: 19 AUG 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/jmg.12153
- Constraining P–T conditions during thrusting of a higher-pressure unit over a lower-pressure one (Gran Paradiso, Western Alps)
P. Manzotti, P. Pitra, J. Langlade and M. Ballèvre
Accepted manuscript online: 17 AUG 2015 01:51AM EST | DOI: 10.1111/jmg.12156
All Virtual Issue articles are now freely available via complimentary online access Start browsing here!
The thermodynamic properties of 254 end-members, including 210 mineral end-members, 18 silicate liquid end-members and 26 aqueous fluid species are presented in a revised and updated internally consistent thermodynamic data set.
Now publishes 'Accepted Articles'
Journal of Metamorphic Geology now publishes “Accepted Articles”. These manuscripts have been accepted, but have not been edited or formatted. They will be published at a future date. Accepted Articles have a DOI and can be cited.
OnlineOpen – The Open Access Option for Authors
OnlineOpen is available to authors who wish to make their article open access, free to read, download and share via Wiley Online Library.
Making your article OnlineOpen increases its potential readership and enables you to meet institutional and funder open access mandates where they apply. Authors of OnlineOpen articles may immediately post the final, published PDF of their article on a website, institutional repository or other free public server. OnlineOpen complies with new open access mandates from RCUK and Wellcome Trust.