Journal of Metamorphic Geology
© 2015 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Edited By: Michael Brown, Geoff Clarke, Doug Robinson, Richard White and Donna Whitney
Impact Factor: 4.374
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2013: 2/44 (Geology)
Online ISSN: 1525-1314
Just Published Articles
- Behaviour of geochronometers and timing of metamorphic reactions during deformation at lower crustal conditions: phase equilibrium modelling and U–Pb dating of zircon, monazite, rutile and titanite from the Kalak Nappe Complex, northern Norway
D. Gasser, P. Jeřábek, C. Faber, H. Stünitz, L. Menegon, F. Corfu, M. Erambert and M. J. Whitehouse
Article first published online: 29 APR 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/jmg.12131
- Petrology of metapelites in the Bugaboo aureole, British Columbia, Canada
D. R. M. Pattison and C. L. DeBuhr
Article first published online: 16 APR 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/jmg.12128
- Pressure and temperature conditions for crystallization of metamorphic allanite and monazite in metapelites: a case study from the Miyar Valley (High Himalayan Crystalline of Zanskar, NW India)
S. Goswami-Banerjee and M. Robyr
Accepted manuscript online: 10 APR 2015 09:17AM EST | DOI: 10.1111/jmg.12133
- Diamond in metasedimentary crustal rocks from Pohorje, Eastern Alps: a window to deep continental subduction
M. Janák, N. Froitzheim, K. Yoshida, V. Sasinková, M. Nosko, T. Kobayashi, T. Hirajima and M. Vrabec
Article first published online: 8 APR 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/jmg.12130
- The effect of pre-tectonic reaction and annealing extent on behaviour during subsequent deformation: Insights from paired shear zones in the lower crust of Fiordland, New Zealand
J.R. Smith, S. Piazolo, N.R. Daczko and L. Evans
Accepted manuscript online: 3 APR 2015 08:24AM EST | DOI: 10.1111/jmg.12132
All Virtual Issue articles are now freely available via complimentary online access Start browsing here!
The thermodynamic properties of 254 end-members, including 210 mineral end-members, 18 silicate liquid end-members and 26 aqueous fluid species are presented in a revised and updated internally consistent thermodynamic data set.
Now publishes 'Accepted Articles'
Journal of Metamorphic Geology now publishes “Accepted Articles”. These manuscripts have been accepted, but have not been edited or formatted. They will be published at a future date. Accepted Articles have a DOI and can be cited.
OnlineOpen – The Open Access Option for Authors
OnlineOpen is available to authors who wish to make their article open access, free to read, download and share via Wiley Online Library.
Making your article OnlineOpen increases its potential readership and enables you to meet institutional and funder open access mandates where they apply. Authors of OnlineOpen articles may immediately post the final, published PDF of their article on a website, institutional repository or other free public server. OnlineOpen complies with new open access mandates from RCUK and Wellcome Trust.