Journal of Metamorphic Geology
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Edited By: Michael Brown, Geoff Clarke, Doug Robinson, Richard White and Donna Whitney
Impact Factor: 4.374
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2013: 2/43 (Geology)
Online ISSN: 1525-1314
Just Published Articles
- Experimental determination of REE partition coefficients between zircon, garnet and melt: a key to understanding high-temperature crustal processes
R.J.M. Taylor, S.L. Harley, R.W. Hinton, S. Elphick, C. Clark and N.M. Kelly
Accepted manuscript online: 20 NOV 2014 02:28AM EST | DOI: 10.1111/jmg.12118
- Quantifying the P–T–t conditions of north–south Lhasa terrane accretion: new insight into the pre-Himalayan architecture of the Tibetan plateau
O. M. Weller, M. R. St-Onge, M. P. Searle, D. J. Waters, N. Rayner, S. Chen, S.-L. Chung and R. M. Palin
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2014 | DOI: 10.1111/jmg.12112
- Constraining the conditions of Barrovian metamorphism in Sikkim, India: P–T–t paths of garnet crystallization in the Lesser Himalayan Belt
F. Gaidies, A. Petley-Ragan, S. Chakraborty, S. Dasgupta and P. Jones
Article first published online: 18 NOV 2014 | DOI: 10.1111/jmg.12108
- The tectono-metamorphic evolution of the very low-grade hangingwall constrains two-stage gneiss dome formation in the Montagne Noire (Southern France)
M. P. Doublier, S. Potel and K. Wemmer
Article first published online: 15 NOV 2014 | DOI: 10.1111/jmg.12111
- Decoding polyphase migmatites using geochronology and phase equilibria modelling
C. Yakymchuk, M. Brown, C. Clark, F. J. Korhonen, P. M. Piccoli, C. S. Siddoway, R. J.M. Taylor and J. D. Vervoort
Accepted manuscript online: 12 NOV 2014 09:12PM EST | DOI: 10.1111/jmg.12117
All Virtual Issue articles are now freely available via complimentary online access Start browsing here!
The thermodynamic properties of 254 end-members, including 210 mineral end-members, 18 silicate liquid end-members and 26 aqueous fluid species are presented in a revised and updated internally consistent thermodynamic data set.
Now publishes 'Accepted Articles'
Journal of Metamorphic Geology now publishes “Accepted Articles”. These manuscripts have been accepted, but have not been edited or formatted. They will be published at a future date. Accepted Articles have a DOI and can be cited.
OnlineOpen – The Open Access Option for Authors
OnlineOpen is available to authors who wish to make their article open access, free to read, download and share via Wiley Online Library.
Making your article OnlineOpen increases its potential readership and enables you to meet institutional and funder open access mandates where they apply. Authors of OnlineOpen articles may immediately post the final, published PDF of their article on a website, institutional repository or other free public server. OnlineOpen complies with new open access mandates from RCUK and Wellcome Trust.