Journal of Metamorphic Geology
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Edited By: Michael Brown, Geoff Clarke, Doug Robinson, Richard White and Donna Whitney
Impact Factor: 3.4
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2012: 2/47 (Geology)
Online ISSN: 1525-1314
Just Published Articles
- Structural, petrological and chemical analysis of syn-kinematic migmatites: insights from the Western Gneiss Region, Norway
A.C. Ganzhorn, L. Labrousse, G. Prouteau, C. Leroy, J.C. Vrijmoed, T.B. Andersen and L. Arbaret
Accepted manuscript online: 7 MAR 2014 12:41AM EST | DOI: 10.1111/jmg.12084
- Petrogenesis of metatexite and diatexite migmatites determined using zircon U–Pb age, trace element and Hf isotope data, Higo metamorphic terrane, central Kyushu, Japan (pages 301–323)
K. Maki, T-F. Yui, K. Miyazaki, M. Fukuyama, K-L. Wang, U. Martens, M. Grove and J. G. Liou
Article first published online: 6 MAR 2014 | DOI: 10.1111/jmg.12073
- Anatectic record and contrasting P–T paths of aluminous gneisses from the central Grenville Province
S. Lasalle and A. Indares
Accepted manuscript online: 6 MAR 2014 01:51AM EST | DOI: 10.1111/jmg.12083
- An Electron-Optical Study of Melt Related Microstructures in Granulite Facies Rocks from the Torngat Orogen
R.A. Mason, R.K. Mitchell, R. Wirth and A. Indares
Accepted manuscript online: 6 MAR 2014 01:45AM EST | DOI: 10.1111/jmg.12082
- Thermal and mechanical behaviour of the orogenic middle crust during the syn- to late-orogenic evolution of the variscan root zone, bohemian massif
B. Petri, P. Stípská, E. Skrzypek, K. Schulmann, M. Corsini and J. Franěk
Accepted manuscript online: 27 FEB 2014 02:09AM EST | DOI: 10.1111/jmg.12081
All Virtual Issue articles are now freely available via complimentary online access Start browsing here!
The thermodynamic properties of 254 end-members, including 210 mineral end-members, 18 silicate liquid end-members and 26 aqueous fluid species are presented in a revised and updated internally consistent thermodynamic data set.
Now publishes 'Accepted Articles'
Journal of Metamorphic Geology now publishes “Accepted Articles”. These manuscripts have been accepted, but have not been edited or formatted. They will be published at a future date. Accepted Articles have a DOI and can be cited.
OnlineOpen – The Open Access Option for Authors
OnlineOpen is available to authors who wish to make their article open access, free to read, download and share via Wiley Online Library.
Making your article OnlineOpen increases its potential readership and enables you to meet institutional and funder open access mandates where they apply. Authors of OnlineOpen articles may immediately post the final, published PDF of their article on a website, institutional repository or other free public server. OnlineOpen complies with new open access mandates from RCUK and Wellcome Trust.