Journal of Metamorphic Geology
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Edited By: Michael Brown, Geoff Clarke, Doug Robinson, Richard White and Donna Whitney
Impact Factor: 4.374
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2013: 2/43 (Geology)
Online ISSN: 1525-1314
Just Published Articles
- Implication of corona formation in a metatroctolite to the granulite facies overprint of HP-UHP rocks in the Moldanubian zone (Bohemian Massif)
S.W. Faryad, K. Václav, J. Sláma and G. Hoinkes
Accepted manuscript online: 18 DEC 2014 03:05PM EST | DOI: 10.1111/jmg.12121
- Experimental determination of REE partition coefficients between zircon, garnet and melt: a key to understanding high-T crustal processes
R. J. M. Taylor, S. L. Harley, R. W. Hinton, S. Elphick, C. Clark and N. M. Kelly
Article first published online: 18 DEC 2014 | DOI: 10.1111/jmg.12118
- Phase equilibria constraints on the melt fertility of crustal rocks: the effect of subsolidus water loss
G. Webb, R. Powell and S. McLaren
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2014 | DOI: 10.1111/jmg.12114
- Rapid evolution from sediment to anatectic granulite in an Archean continental collision zone: the example of the Bandelierkop Formation metapelites, South Marginal Zone, Limpopo Belt, South Africa
G. Nicoli, G. Stevens, J.-F. Moyen and D. Frei
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2014 | DOI: 10.1111/jmg.12116
- P–T–t–d evolution of orogenic middle crust of the Roc de Frausa Massif (Eastern Pyrenees): A result of horizontal crustal flow and Carboniferous doming?
C. Aguilar, M. Liesa, P. Štípská, K. Schulmann, J. A. Muñoz and J. M. Casas
Accepted manuscript online: 10 DEC 2014 09:59AM EST | DOI: 10.1111/jmg.12120
All Virtual Issue articles are now freely available via complimentary online access Start browsing here!
The thermodynamic properties of 254 end-members, including 210 mineral end-members, 18 silicate liquid end-members and 26 aqueous fluid species are presented in a revised and updated internally consistent thermodynamic data set.
Now publishes 'Accepted Articles'
Journal of Metamorphic Geology now publishes “Accepted Articles”. These manuscripts have been accepted, but have not been edited or formatted. They will be published at a future date. Accepted Articles have a DOI and can be cited.
OnlineOpen – The Open Access Option for Authors
OnlineOpen is available to authors who wish to make their article open access, free to read, download and share via Wiley Online Library.
Making your article OnlineOpen increases its potential readership and enables you to meet institutional and funder open access mandates where they apply. Authors of OnlineOpen articles may immediately post the final, published PDF of their article on a website, institutional repository or other free public server. OnlineOpen complies with new open access mandates from RCUK and Wellcome Trust.