Journal of Metamorphic Geology
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Edited By: Michael Brown, Geoff Clarke, Doug Robinson, Richard White and Donna Whitney
Impact Factor: 4.374
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2013: 2/44 (Geology)
Online ISSN: 1525-1314
Just Published Articles
- Syn-metamorphic folding in the Tauern Window, Austria dated by Th–Pb ages from individual allanite porphyroblasts (pages 427–435)
R. A. Cliff, F. Oberli, M. Meier, G. T. R. Droop and M. Kelly
Article first published online: 1 APR 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/jmg.12127
- Behaviour of geochronometers and timing of metamorphic reactions during deformation at lower crustal conditions: Phase equilibrium modelling and U-Pb dating of zircon, monazite, rutile and titanite from the Kalak Nappe Complex, northern Norway
D. Gasser, P. Jeřábek, C. Faber, H. Stünitz, L. Menegon, F. Corfu, M. Erambert and M.J. Whitehouse
Accepted manuscript online: 30 MAR 2015 10:27PM EST | DOI: 10.1111/jmg.12131
- Diamond in metasedimentary crustal rocks from Pohorje, Eastern Alps: a window to deep continental subduction
M. Janák, N. Froitzheim, K. Yoshida, V. Sasinková, M. Nosko, T. Kobayashi, T. Hirajima and M. Vrabec
Accepted manuscript online: 18 MAR 2015 06:48AM EST | DOI: 10.1111/jmg.12130
- Phase equilibria modelling and LASS monazite petrochronology: P–T–t constraints on the evolution of the Priest River core complex, northern Idaho (pages 385–411)
L. M. Stevens, J. A. Baldwin, J. M. Cottle and A. R. C. Kylander-Clark
Article first published online: 15 MAR 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/jmg.12125
- TCInvestigator: automated calculation of mineral mode and composition contours for thermocalc pseudosections (pages 413–425)
M. A. Pearce, A. J. R. White and M. F. Gazley
Article first published online: 13 MAR 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/jmg.12126
All Virtual Issue articles are now freely available via complimentary online access Start browsing here!
The thermodynamic properties of 254 end-members, including 210 mineral end-members, 18 silicate liquid end-members and 26 aqueous fluid species are presented in a revised and updated internally consistent thermodynamic data set.
Now publishes 'Accepted Articles'
Journal of Metamorphic Geology now publishes “Accepted Articles”. These manuscripts have been accepted, but have not been edited or formatted. They will be published at a future date. Accepted Articles have a DOI and can be cited.
OnlineOpen – The Open Access Option for Authors
OnlineOpen is available to authors who wish to make their article open access, free to read, download and share via Wiley Online Library.
Making your article OnlineOpen increases its potential readership and enables you to meet institutional and funder open access mandates where they apply. Authors of OnlineOpen articles may immediately post the final, published PDF of their article on a website, institutional repository or other free public server. OnlineOpen complies with new open access mandates from RCUK and Wellcome Trust.