Journal of Metamorphic Geology
© John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Edited By: Michael Brown, Geoff Clarke, Doug Robinson, Richard White and Donna Whitney
Impact Factor: 4.147
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2014: 2/46 (Geology)
Online ISSN: 1525-1314
Just Published Articles
- Subduction initiation in the Neo-Tethys: constraints from counterclockwise P–T paths in amphibolite rocks of the Nagaland Ophiolite Complex, India
S. K. Bhowmik and A. Ao
Article first published online: 24 NOV 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/jmg.12169
- Eclogite and garnet pyroxenite from Stor Jougdan, Seve Nappe Complex, Sweden: implications for UHP metamorphism of allochthons in the Scandinavian Caledonides
I. Klonowska, M. Janák, J. Majka, N. Froitzheim and K. Kośmińska
Accepted manuscript online: 19 NOV 2015 08:40AM EST | DOI: 10.1111/jmg.12173
- A statistical analysis of the distribution of cordierite and biotite in hornfels from the Bugaboo contact aureole: Implications for the kinetics of porphyroblast crystallization
A. Petley-Ragan, F. Gaidies and D. Pattison
Accepted manuscript online: 17 NOV 2015 08:46AM EST | DOI: 10.1111/jmg.12172
- Fluid-induced breakdown of monazite in medium-grade metasedimentary rocks of the Pontremoli basement (Northern Apennines, Italy)
D. Lo Pò, R. Braga, H-J. Massonne, G. Molli, A. Montanini and T. Theye
Accepted manuscript online: 17 NOV 2015 08:42AM EST | DOI: 10.1111/jmg.12171
- Granulite-facies xenoliths from the Yuhuashan complex, central Jiangxi, South China: constraints on Late Palaeozoic orogeny and middle-lower crust components
Chunhui Zhang, Jinhai Yu, S.Y. O'Reilly, W.L. Griffin, Jiahui Qian, Qian Liu, Fasheng Lou, Xueyao Zhou and Linwei Shen
Accepted manuscript online: 5 NOV 2015 07:01AM EST | DOI: 10.1111/jmg.12170
All Virtual Issue articles are now freely available via complimentary online access Start browsing here!
Highlighted article: Revised activity–composition models for clinopyroxene and amphibole
Now publishes 'Accepted Articles'
Journal of Metamorphic Geology now publishes “Accepted Articles”. These manuscripts have been accepted, but have not been edited or formatted. They will be published at a future date. Accepted Articles have a DOI and can be cited.
OnlineOpen – The Open Access Option for Authors
OnlineOpen is available to authors who wish to make their article open access, free to read, download and share via Wiley Online Library.
Making your article OnlineOpen increases its potential readership and enables you to meet institutional and funder open access mandates where they apply. Authors of OnlineOpen articles may immediately post the final, published PDF of their article on a website, institutional repository or other free public server. OnlineOpen complies with new open access mandates from RCUK and Wellcome Trust.