Journal of Metamorphic Geology
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Edited By: Michael Brown, Geoff Clarke, Doug Robinson, Richard White and Donna Whitney
Impact Factor: 2.99
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2011: 2/47 (Geology)
Online ISSN: 1525-1314
Just Published Articles
- The clustered nucleation and growth processes of garnet in regional metamorphic rocks from north-west Connecticut, USA (pages 503–520)
C. G Daniel and F.S Spear
Article first published online: 22 MAY 2013 | DOI: 10.1046/j.1525-1314.1999.00200.x
- Can a reaction be written between a set of minerals within error? (pages 1–8)
R Powell and M Guiraud
Article first published online: 22 MAY 2013 | DOI: 10.1046/j.1525-1314.1999.00100.x
- Discovery of diamond in the Tromsø Nappe, Scandinavian Caledonides (N. Norway)
M. Janák, E. J. Krogh Ravna, K. Kullerud, K. Yoshida, R. Milovský and T. Hirajima
Accepted manuscript online: 22 MAY 2013 03:39AM EST | DOI: 10.1111/jmg.12040
- Petrogenesis and implications of jadeite-bearing kyanite eclogite from the Sanbagawa belt (SW Japan)
S. Endo and M. Tsuboi
Article first published online: 11 MAY 2013 | DOI: 10.1111/jmg.12038
- The geological significance of 40Ar/39Ar and Rb–Sr white mica ages from Syros and Sifnos, Greece: a record of continuous (re)crystallization during exhumation?
M. Bröcker, S. Baldwin and R. Arkudas
Article first published online: 5 MAY 2013 | DOI: 10.1111/jmg.12037
All Virtual Issue articles are now freely available via complimentary online access Start browsing here!
The thermodynamic properties of 254 end-members, including 210 mineral end-members, 18 silicate liquid end-members and 26 aqueous fluid species are presented in a revised and updated internally consistent thermodynamic data set.
Now publishes 'Accepted Articles'
Journal of Metamorphic Geology now publishes “Accepted Articles”. These manuscripts have been accepted, but have not been edited or formatted. They will be published at a future date. Accepted Articles have a DOI and can be cited.
OnlineOpen – The Open Access Option for Authors
OnlineOpen is available to authors who wish to make their article open access, free to read, download and share via Wiley Online Library.
Making your article OnlineOpen increases its potential readership and enables you to meet institutional and funder open access mandates where they apply. Authors of OnlineOpen articles may immediately post the final, published PDF of their article on a website, institutional repository or other free public server.