Seminars in Dialysis
© Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Edited By: Richard A. Sherman
Impact Factor: 2.07
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2013: 30/77 (Urology & Nephrology)
Online ISSN: 1525-139X
Recently Published Issues
What are the most read articles?
Read the most accessed articles published in 2012-2013 for Free
Contributions to Total Phosphorus Intake: All Sources Considered
Mona S. Calvo and Jaime Uribarri
Cardiovascular Implantable Electronic Device Leads in CKD and ESRD Patients: Review and Recommendations for Practice
Theodore F. Saad, Dirk M. Hentschel, et al.
Vitamin D in Dialysis: Defining Deficiency and Rationale for Supplementation
Richard Francis Singer
Water-Soluble Vitamins in People with Low Glomerular Filtration Rate or On Dialysis: A Review
Catherine M Clase, Vincent Ki and Rachel M Holden
Blood Pressure and Blood Volume: Acute and Chronic Considerations in Hemodialysis
Michelle C. Lewicki, Peter G. Kerr, et al.
Approaches to Self-Management in Chronic Illness
Marta Novak, Lucia Costantini, et al.
Know When Content Publishes
Get New Content Alerts
Sign up for e-Toc alerts so you don't miss out on the latest research! Log in (top right), then click this icon in the upper left JOURNALS TOOLS menu. Alerts can be set to daily, weekly, monthly, or by issue.
Not registered yet? Take a few seconds to register here
- It’s Free – you don’t have to have a subscription to receive email table of content alerts.
- Convenient Delivery Format – each alert is delivered straight to your inbox. Read immediately or file to read at your leisure.
- User-Friendly – as each issue publishes, you get an at-a-glance listing of new content with direct links to the full-text of each article.
- Saves You Time – email table of content alerts allow you to keep up to date with issues as they publish, saving you valuable research time.
- No Commitment – you can opt-out of receiving email table of content alerts at any time, no questions asked.