Seminars in Dialysis
© Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Edited By: Richard A. Sherman
Impact Factor: 2.07
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2013: 30/77 (Urology & Nephrology)
Online ISSN: 1525-139X
Recently Published Issues
What are the most read articles?
Read the most accessed articles published in 2013-2014
Nonadherence in Dialysis Patients: Prevalence, Measurement, Outcome, and Psychological Determinants
Sarah Clark, Ken Farrington and Joseph Chilcot
Iron and Infection in Hemodialysis Patients
Julie H. Ishida and Kirsten L. Johansen
Laughter and Humor Therapy in Dialysis
Paul N. Bennett; Trisha Parsons; Ros Ben-Moshe; et al.
Vitamin K Antagonists: Beyond Bleeding
Thilo Krüger and Jürgen Floege
Water-Soluble Vitamins in People with Low Glomerular Filtration Rate or On Dialysis: A Review
Vincent Ki and Rachel M Holden
Approaches to Self-Management in Chronic Illness
Marta Novak, Lucia Costantini, et al.
Know When Content Publishes
Get New Content Alerts
Sign up for e-Toc alerts so you don't miss out on the latest research! Log in (top right), then click this icon in the upper left JOURNALS TOOLS menu. Alerts can be set to daily, weekly, monthly, or by issue.
Not registered yet? Take a few seconds to register here
- It’s Free – you don’t have to have a subscription to receive email table of content alerts.
- Convenient Delivery Format – each alert is delivered straight to your inbox. Read immediately or file to read at your leisure.
- User-Friendly – as each issue publishes, you get an at-a-glance listing of new content with direct links to the full-text of each article.
- Saves You Time – email table of content alerts allow you to keep up to date with issues as they publish, saving you valuable research time.
- No Commitment – you can opt-out of receiving email table of content alerts at any time, no questions asked.