Seminars in Dialysis
© Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Edited By: Richard A. Sherman
Impact Factor: 2.265
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2011: 28/73 (Urology & Nephrology)
Online ISSN: 1525-139X
Know When Content Publishes
Access Seminars in Dialysis research faster.
Sign up for email table of contents alerts and be the first to know when new research has published. Why sign up?
- It’s Free – you don’t have to have a subscription to receive email table of content alerts.
- Convenient Delivery Format – each alert is delivered straight to your inbox. Read immediately or file to read at your leisure.
- User-Friendly – as each issue publishes, you get an at-a-glance listing of new content with direct links to the full-text of each article.
- Saves You Time – email table of content alerts allow you to keep up to date with issues as they publish, saving you valuable research time.
- No Commitment – you can opt-out of receiving email table of content alerts at any time, no questions asked.
Recently Published Articles
- How Can Erythropoeitin-Stimulating Agent Use be Reduced in Chronic Dialysis Patients? : Adjuvant Therapies to Reduce Erythropoiesis-Stimulating Agent Dose Requirements
Hitesh H. Shah and Steven N. Fishbane
Article first published online: 13 JUN 2013 | DOI: 10.1111/sdi.12108
- How Can Erythropoeitin-Stimulating Agent Use be Reduced in Chronic Dialysis Patients? : The Use of Iron Supplementation to Reduce ESA Dosing in Hemodialysis
Shayan Shirazian, Candace Grant, Ilene Miller and Steven Fishbane
Article first published online: 13 JUN 2013 | DOI: 10.1111/sdi.12105