Seminars in Dialysis
© Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Edited By: Richard A. Sherman
Impact Factor: 2.07
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2013: 30/75 (Urology & Nephrology)
Online ISSN: 1525-139X
Seminars in Dialysis is a bimonthly publication focusing exclusively on cutting-edge clinical aspects of dialysis therapy. Besides publishing papers by the most respected names in the field of dialysis, the Journal has unique useful features, all designed to keep you current: dialysis clinic, dialysis rounds, hemodialysis citations, editorials, opinions, brief notes.
Aims and Scope
Seminars in Dialysis is a bimonthly publication focusing exclusively on cutting-edge clinical aspects of dialysis therapy. Besides publishing papers by the most respected names in the field of dialysis, the Journal has unique useful features, all designed to keep you current:
- Fellows Forum
- Dialysis rounds
- Briefly noted
- Summary and Comment
- Guest Edited Issues
- Special Articles
Virtually everything you read in Seminars in Dialysis is written or solicited by the editors after choosing the most effective of nine different editorial styles and formats. They know that facts, speculations, 'how-to-do-it' information, opinions, and news reports all play important roles in your education and the patient care you provide.
Alternate issues of the journal are guest edited and focus on a single clinical topic in dialysis.
In addition, Seminars in Dialysis is the official journal of the American Society of Diagnostic and Interventional Nephrology. As such the journal publishes original investigations, reviews in the area of the Society's focus, as well as Society news.
kidney, seminars, dialysis, transplant, renal, nephrology, imaging, pathology, journal, reviews, article, organs
Abstracting and Indexing Information
- Academic Search (EBSCO Publishing)
- Academic Search Alumni Edition (EBSCO Publishing)
- Academic Search Elite (EBSCO Publishing)
- Academic Search Premier (EBSCO Publishing)
- Current Contents: Clinical Medicine (Thomson Reuters)
- EBSCO Publishing
- HEED: Health Economic Evaluations Database (Wiley-Blackwell)
- Index Medicus/MEDLINE (NLM)
- Journal Citation Reports/Science Edition (Thomson Reuters)
- MEDLINE/PubMed (NLM)
- PubMed Dietary Supplement Subset (NLM)
- Science Citation Index (Thomson Reuters)
- Science Citation Index Expanded (Thomson Reuters)