Neuromodulation: Technology at the Neural Interface
© International Neuromodulation Society
Edited By: Robert Levy, MD, PhD
Impact Factor: 1.19
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2012: 88/121 (Medicine Research & Experimental); 152/193 (Clinical Neurology)
Online ISSN: 1525-1403
Recently Published Issues
As a special benefit to members, the INS offers secure areas for members-only discussions and resources. From Oct. 27th through Nov. 10th, join the discussion on the pros and cons of percutaneous vs. paddle ieads for spinal cord stimulation (SCS).
For more information on the various Neuromodulation treatments and therapies, refer to the INS patient handouts.
Access Neuromodulation research faster. Sign up for email table of contents alerts and be the first to know when new research has published.
Why sign up?
- It’s Free – you don’t have to have a personal journal subscription or be a society member to receive email table of content alerts
- Convenient Delivery Format – each alert is delivered straight to your inbox. Read immediately or file to read at your leisure.
- User-Friendly – As each issue publishes, you get an at-a-glance listings of new content with direct links to the full-text of each article
- Saves You Time – email table of content alerts allow you to keep up to date with issues as the publish saving you valuable research time
- No Commitment – you can opt-out of receiving email table of content alerts at any time, no questions asked
Virtual Issue Collection
NEUROMODULATION FOR ISCHEMIC DISORDERS
Neuromodulation publishes regular online-only Virtual Issues, which groups together articles on a particular topic or theme that have appeared in the Journal over the past few years. Click here to read the latest virtual Issue on Ischemic Disorders.