Neuromodulation: Technology at the Neural Interface
© International Neuromodulation Society
Edited By: Robert Levy, MD, PhD
Impact Factor: 1.186
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2011: 80/112 (Medicine Research & Experimental); 151/192 (Clinical Neurology)
Online ISSN: 1525-1403
Recently Published Issues
Access Neuromodulation research faster. Sign up for email table of contents alerts and be the first to know when new research has published.
Why sign up?
- It’s Free – you don’t have to have a personal journal subscription or be a society member to receive email table of content alerts
- Convenient Delivery Format – each alert is delivered straight to your inbox. Read immediately or file to read at your leisure.
- User-Friendly – As each issue publishes, you get an at-a-glance listings of new content with direct links to the full-text of each article
- Saves You Time – email table of content alerts allow you to keep up to date with issues as the publish saving you valuable research time
- No Commitment – you can opt-out of receiving email table of content alerts at any time, no questions asked
News from Neuromodulation
Virtual Issue Collection
NEUROMODULATION FOR ISCHEMIC DISORDERS
Neuromodulation publishes regular online-only Virtual Issues, which groups together articles on a particular topic or theme that have appeared in the Journal over the past few years.
Click here to read the latest virtual Issue on Ischemic Disorders