© Wiley Periodical, Inc.
Edited By: Ilona J. Frieden, M.D. and Lawrence F. Eichenfield, M.D.
Impact Factor: 1.072
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2011: 40/58 (Dermatology); 76/115 (Pediatrics)
Online ISSN: 1525-1470
Recently Published Issues
Access Pediatric Dermatology's research faster. Sign up for e-mail table of contents alerts and be the first to know when new research has published.
Why Sign Up?
• It's Free - you don't have to have a subscription to receive e-mail table of contents alerts
• Convenient Delivery Format - each alert is delivered straight to your inbox. Read immediately or file to read at your leisure
• User-Friendly - as each issue publishes, you get an at-a-glance listing of new content with direct links to each article
• Saves You Time - e-mail table of contents alerts allow you to keep up-to-date with issues as they publish, saving you valuable research time
• No Commitment - you can opt-out of receiving e-mail table of contents alerts at any time, no questions asked
To sign up, select "Get E-mail Alerts" from the "Journal Tools" menu on the left side of your screen.
Pediatric Dermatology Fellows/Residents Research Award
The Society for Pediatric Dermatology has announced a call for pediatric or dermatology residents or fellow's papers on clinical or laboratory research relating to pediatric dermatology. One paper will be chosen for presentation at the society's annual meeting, to be held in Monterey, CA, July 11-14, 2012.
Membership Makes A Difference
SPD- Promoting, Developing, and Advancing Education, Research and Care of Skin Disease in All Pediatric Age Groups...
The Society for Pediatric Dermatology (SPD) wants to count you among its over 550 worldwide members of physicians, scientists, and professionals in training who have an interest in pediatric skin and its diseases. As a member, you'll be part of a professional community dedicated to helping children with dermatological diseases and to improving the care of these children.