© Wiley Periodical, Inc.
Edited By: Ilona J. Frieden, M.D. and Lawrence F. Eichenfield, M.D.
Impact Factor: 1.015
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2014: 47/62 (Dermatology); 89/119 (Pediatrics)
Online ISSN: 1525-1470
Recently Published Issues
Discover New Research
New content |Early View (e-pub ahead of print)
Early View articles are definitive in format and presented in advance of print publication.
Click here to read all Early View articles
Know When Content Publishes | FREE Email e-tocs
Sign up for Pediatric Dermatologyemail table of content alerts and be the first to know when new research has published. Why sign up?
- It’s Free – you don’t have to have a subscription to receive email table of content alerts.
- Convenient Delivery Format – each alert is delivered straight to your inbox. Read immediately or file to read at your leisure.
- User-Friendly – as each issue publishes, you get an at-a-glance listing of new content with direct links to the full-text of each article.
- Saves You Time – email table of content alerts allow you to keep up to date with issues as they publish, saving you valuable research time.
- No Commitment – you can opt-out of receiving email table of content alerts at any time, no questions asked.
We provide authors with practical tools online and advice about how to enhance the relevance, meaningfulness, and discoverability of their published content - from concept to post publication on our Wiley Exchanges blog for authors.
Recent posts have covered social media for authors, how to know if your research would appeal to press outlets, presenting your work at meetings, understanding the different citation metrics, taking advantage of multimedia to promote your work, and maximizing the visibility of your book. You can sign up for alerts about new blog posts.
Open Access and Free Access Journals
Open Access information
Author services information
Best of 2014 | Top Downloaded Articles
Themed Issue | Diapering and the Diaper Area
Membership Makes A Difference
SPD- Promoting, Developing, and Advancing Education, Research and Care of Skin Disease in All Pediatric Age Groups...
The Society for Pediatric Dermatology (SPD) wants to count you among its over 550 worldwide members of physicians, scientists, and professionals in training who have an interest in pediatric skin and its diseases. As a member, you'll be part of a professional community dedicated to helping children with dermatological diseases and to improving the care of these children.