© Wiley Periodical, Inc.
Edited By: Ilona J. Frieden, M.D. and Lawrence F. Eichenfield, M.D.
Impact Factor: 1.163
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2015: 48/61 (Dermatology); 79/120 (Pediatrics)
Online ISSN: 1525-1470
Online content now available back to Volume 1 (1983)
All back issues of this journal are available online. Click here to browse contents and abstracts. For further information on how to access these articles please visit our Librarian Site.
Pediatric Dermatology is now accepting manuscripts online at http://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/peddermj.
Quick link to the most read articles of the year!
Click here to read the TOP 20 articles accessed most often by your peers.
Free Online Content
For a limited time, get FREE FULL-TEXT access to feature articles including:
- Erythromelanosis Follicularis Faciei et Colli Associated with Keratosis Pilaris in Two Brothers
- Pityriasis Lichenoides and Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura in a Young Girl
- Mosaicism in Genetic Skin Disorders
- A Midline Cyst Containing Clear Fluid in an Infant and Review of Management
- Etanercept for Psoriasis in the Pediatric Population: Experience in Nine Patients
Free Access in the Developing World
Free online access to this journal is available within institutions in the developing world through the HINARI initiative with the World Health Organization (WHO).
NIH Public Access Mandate
For those interested in the Wiley-Blackwell policy on the NIH Public Access Mandate, please visit our policy statement.