© International Center for Artificial Organs and Transplantation and Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Edited By: Paul S. Malchesky, D. Eng.
Impact Factor: 1.87
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2013: 14/26 (Transplantation); 31/77 (Engineering Biomedical)
Online ISSN: 1525-1594
Become a Reviewer
Become a reviewer for Artificial Organs, the official peer reviewed journal of the International Federation for Artificial Organs, the International Faculty for Artificial Organs, and the International Society for Rotary Blood Pumps.
Click here to get started and create an account.
Recently Published Articles
- Eluted Substances From Hemodialysis Membranes Elicit Positive Skin Prick Tests in Bioincompatible Patients
Shuji Konishi, Atsushi Fukunaga, Hayato Yamashita, Masahiro Miyata and Makoto Usami
Article first published online: 19 OCT 2014 | DOI: 10.1111/aor.12392
- Elective Decompression of the Left Ventricle in Pediatric Patients May Reduce the Duration of Venoarterial Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation
Douglas F. Hacking, Derek Best, Yves d'Udekem, Christian P. Brizard, Igor E. Konstantinov, Johnny Millar and Warwick Butt
Article first published online: 19 OCT 2014 | DOI: 10.1111/aor.12390
- Relationship Between Renal Function and Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation Use: A Single-Center Experience
Punkaj Gupta, Jacob Carlson, Dennis Wells, Patrick Selakovich, Michael J. Robertson, Jeffrey M. Gossett, Eudice E. Fontenot and Matthew B. Steiner
Article first published online: 8 OCT 2014 | DOI: 10.1111/aor.12379
- An Environment-Adaptive Management Algorithm for Hearing-Support Devices Incorporating Listening Situation and Noise Type Classifiers
Sunhyun Yook, Kyoung Won Nam, Heepyung Kim, Sung Hwa Hong, Dong Pyo Jang and In Young Kim
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2014 | DOI: 10.1111/aor.12391
- Heparin-Conjugated Poly(Lactic-Co-Glycolic Acid) Nanospheres Enhance Large-Wound Healing by Delivering Growth Factors in Platelet-Rich Plasma
Wan-Geun La and Hee Seok Yang
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2014 | DOI: 10.1111/aor.12389