© International Center for Artificial Organs and Transplantation and Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Edited By: Paul S. Malchesky, D. Eng.
Impact Factor: 2.05
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2014: 15/25 (Transplantation); 31/76 (Engineering Biomedical)
Online ISSN: 1525-1594
Become a Reviewer
Become a reviewer for Artificial Organs, the official peer reviewed journal of the International Federation for Artificial Organs, the International Faculty for Artificial Organs, and the International Society for Rotary Blood Pumps.
Click here to get started and create an account.
Recently Published Articles
- Investigation of the Characteristics of HeartWare HVAD and Thoratec HeartMate II Under Steady and Pulsatile Flow Conditions
Mumin R. Noor, Chong H. Ho, Kim H. Parker, Andre R. Simon, Nicholas R. Banner and Christopher T. Bowles
Article first published online: 27 NOV 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/aor.12593
- Improved Outcome of Cardiac Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation in Infants and Children Using Magnetic Levitation Centrifugal Pumps
Giovanni Battista Luciani, Stiljan Hoxha, Salvatore Torre, Alessio Rungatscher, Tiziano Menon, Luca Barozzi and Giuseppe Faggian
Article first published online: 26 NOV 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/aor.12647
- Early Outcomes With HeartWare HVAD as Bridge to Transplant in Children: A Single Institution Experience
Giuseppe Ferro, Raghav Murthy, Derek Williams, Vinod A. Sebastian, Joseph M. Forbess and Kristine J. Guleserian
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/aor.12637
- Effects of Interaction Between Ventricular Assist Device Assistance and Autoregulated Mock Circulation Including Frank–Starling Mechanism and Baroreflex
So-Hyun Jansen-Park, Mohammad Nauzef Mahmood, Indra Müller, Lisa Kathrin Turnhoff, Thomas Schmitz-Rode, Ulrich Steinseifer and Simon Johannes Sonntag
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/aor.12635
- Increased Expression of Aldehyde Dehydrogenase 2 Reduces Renal Cell Apoptosis During Ischemia/Reperfusion Injury After Hypothermic Machine Perfusion
Zibiao Zhong, Qianchao Hu, Zhen Fu, Ren Wang, Yan Xiong, Yang Zhang, Zhongzhong Liu, Yanfeng Wang and Qifa Ye
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/aor.12607