© International Center for Artificial Organs and Transplantation and Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Edited By: Paul S. Malchesky, D. Eng.
Impact Factor: 1.964
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2012: 15/26 (Transplantation); 31/79 (Engineering Biomedical)
Online ISSN: 1525-1594
Become a Reviewer
Become a reviewer for Artificial Organs, the official peer reviewed journal of the International Federation for Artificial Organs, the International Faculty for Artificial Organs, and the International Society for Rotary Blood Pumps.
Click here to get started and create an account.
Recently Published Articles
- An Integrated Array of Microfluidic Oxygenators as a Neonatal Lung Assist Device: In Vitro Characterization and In Vivo Demonstration
Niels Rochow, Asmaa Manan, Wen-I Wu, Gerhard Fusch, Shelley Monkman, Jennifer Leung, Emily Chan, Dipen Nagpal, Dragos Predescu, John Brash, Ponnambalam Ravi Selvaganapathy and Christoph Fusch
Article first published online: 10 APR 2014 | DOI: 10.1111/aor.12269
- Platelet Function During Cardiopulmonary Bypass Using Multiple Electrode Aggregometry: Comparison of Centrifugal and Roller Pumps
Hiromu Kehara, Tamaki Takano, Noburo Ohashi, Takamitsu Terasaki and Jun Amano
Article first published online: 9 APR 2014 | DOI: 10.1111/aor.12299
- The Hemodynamic Effect of Phase Differences Between the BJUT-II Ventricular Assist Device and Native Heart on the Cardiovascular System
Kaiyun Gu, Bin Gao, Yu Chang and Yi Zeng
Article first published online: 9 APR 2014 | DOI: 10.1111/aor.12298
- You have full text access to this OnlineOpen articleActivation of Basophils Is a New and Sensitive Marker of Biocompatibility in Hemodialysis
Zenib Aljadi, Ladan Mansouri, Anna Nopp, Josefin M. Paulsson, Ola Winqvist, Aman Russom, Mårten Ståhl, Britta Hylander, Stefan H. Jacobson and Joachim Lundahl
Article first published online: 9 APR 2014 | DOI: 10.1111/aor.12297
- Platelet Adhesion to Polyurethane Urea Under Pulsatile Flow Conditions
Michael A. Navitsky, Joshua O. Taylor, Alexander B. Smith, Margaret J. Slattery, Steven Deutsch, Christopher A. Siedlecki and Keefe B. Manning
Article first published online: 9 APR 2014 | DOI: 10.1111/aor.12296