© International Center for Artificial Organs and Transplantation and Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Edited By: Paul S. Malchesky, D. Eng.
Impact Factor: 1.87
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2013: 14/26 (Transplantation); 31/77 (Engineering Biomedical)
Online ISSN: 1525-1594
Become a Reviewer
Become a reviewer for Artificial Organs, the official peer reviewed journal of the International Federation for Artificial Organs, the International Faculty for Artificial Organs, and the International Society for Rotary Blood Pumps.
Click here to get started and create an account.
Recently Published Articles
- Stereo-Particle Image Velocimetry Measurements of a Patient-Specific Fontan Physiology Utilizing Novel Pressure Augmentation Stents
Steven G. Chopski, Owen M. Rangus, Carson S. Fox, William B. Moskowitz and Amy L. Throckmorton
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/aor.12364
- Cardiac Awake Extracorporeal Life Support—Bridge to Decision?
Wiebke Sommer, Georg Marsch, Tim Kaufeld, Philipp Röntgen, Gernot Beutel, Joern Tongers, Gregor Warnecke, Igor Tudorache, Bernhard Schieffer, Axel Haverich and Christian Kühn
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/aor.12396
- A Novel, Intelligent, Pressure-Sensing Colostomy Plug for Reducing Fecal Leakage
Fei Chen, Zhi-chao Li, Qiang Li, Fei-Xue Liang, Xiong-bo Guo and Zong-hai Huang
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/aor.12412
- A New Asymmetric Directional Microphone Algorithm With Automatic Mode-Switching Ability for Binaural Hearing Support Devices
Jinryoul Kim, Kyoung Won Nam, Sunhyun Yook, Dong Pyo Jang, In Young Kim and Sung Hwa Hong
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/aor.12417
- In Vitro Hemodynamic Evaluation of a Novel Pulsatile Extracorporeal Life Support System: Impact of Perfusion Modes and Circuit Components on Energy Loss
Shigang Wang, Allen R. Kunselman, Joseph B. Clark and Akif Ündar
Article first published online: 13 JAN 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/aor.12430