Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
© American Headache Society
Edited By: Thomas N. Ward, MD
Impact Factor: 3.189
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2013: 53/194 (Clinical Neurology)
Online ISSN: 1526-4610
Recently Published Issues
Current Issue:February 2015
Volume 55, Issue 2
Volume 55, Issue Supplement S2
Special Issue: Episodic and Chronic Migraine Heada...
Volume 55, Issue Supplement S1
Special Issue: The Brazilian contribution to the d...
Volume 55, Issue 1
Volume 54, Issue 10
The Latest from Headache
Access Headache research faster. Sign up for email table of contents alerts and be the first to know when new research has published.
New Virtual Issue on Orofacial Pain
Click here to read it now!
Find out the latest from Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, access free Podcasts, check out important American Headache Society news, and more at www.headachejournal.org.
News from Headache
Save the Date:
American Headache Society 2015
June 18 - 21
Washington DC, USA
Wiley and the American Headache Society are pleased to announce the increase of the Headache Impact Factor, to 3.189.
INTRODUCING THE NEW HEADACHE iPAD APP!
Keep up with important developments on all aspects of head and face pain even faster and enjoy an optimized browsing and reading experience with Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain for the iPad.
Key features of the new app include:
- iPad app subscription FREE for subscribers to Headache!
- Instant access to breaking research - Early View articles updated as they publish
- Readable, print-like experience enhanced with dynamic figures, tables, and references
- Ability to browse content before downloading an issue
- Email and social media sharing tools
- Links to supplemental material online
- Personalized experience
Click on the appropriate link below to access the download and authentication process that matches your Headache subscription. Then visit the App Store and download Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain for the iPad!
- American Headache Society Member Access Instructions
- Institutional Access FAQ
- Personal (non-member) Headache Subscriber Access Instructions
- For Assistance