Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
© American Headache Society
Edited By: Thomas N. Ward, MD
Impact Factor: 2.937
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2012: 62/193 (Clinical Neurology)
Online ISSN: 1526-4610
The Latest from Headache
Keep up with important developments on all aspects of head and face pain even faster and enjoy an optimized browsing and reading experience with Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain for the iPad.
Key features of the new app include:
- iPad app subscription FREE for subscribers to Headache!
- Instant access to breaking research - Early View articles updated as they publish
- Readable, print-like experience enhanced with dynamic figures, tables, and references
- Ability to browse content before downloading an issue
- Email and social media sharing tools
- Links to supplemental material online
- Personalized experience
Click on the appropriate link below to access the download and authentication process that matches your Headache subscription. Then visit the App Store and download Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain for the iPad!
- American Headache Society Member Access Instructions
- Institutional Access FAQ
- Personal (non-member) Headache Subscriber Access Instructions
- For Assistance
Click here to read the newest Virtual Issue on Chronic Migraine.
Find out the latest from Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, access free Podcasts, check out important American Headache Society news, and more at www.headachejournal.org.
Recently Published Articles
- Get Connected With Headache Online (pages 1539–1540)
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2013 | DOI: 10.1111/head.12248
- You have full text access to this OnlineOpen articleThe CARE Guidelines: Consensus-Based Clinical Case Reporting Guideline Development (pages 1541–1547)
Joel J. Gagnier, Gunver Kienle, Douglas G. Altman, David Moher, Harold Sox and David Riley, CARE Group
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2013 | DOI: 10.1111/head.12246