© The International League Against Epilepsy
Edited By: Astrid Nehlig, PhD, Michael Sperling, MD. and Gary W. Mathern, MD.
Impact Factor: 4.706
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2015: 25/193 (Clinical Neurology)
Online ISSN: 1528-1167
Submit your paper today at http://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/epilepsia
For more information on types of accepted manuscripts, instructions for manuscript submission, and Epilepsia's position on issues involved in ethical publication, click here to read the journal's Instructions for Authors.
Why you’ll want to submit to Epilepsia:
- #1 journal publishing epilepsy research articles
- Speed of submission and review by Editors Gary W. Mathern, MD and Astrid Nehlig, PhD
- Easy submission through the online editorial office at http://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/epilepsia
- Easy tracking of your paper from acceptance through publication from Wiley-Blackwell’s Author Services site- the site enables you to track your article through the production process to publication online and in print - visit https://authorservices.wiley.com/author-resources/Journal-Authors/index.html to learn more!
- Wide visibility and readership of your paper through Wiley Online Library, the online journal system that is accessed and read globally by millions of readers (and favored by librarians as it is counter-compliant)
- Opportunities for your published paper to be picked to participate in a worldwide publicity program for Epilepsia, giving your article additional awareness and promoting your research
If your paper is accepted, the author identified as the formal corresponding author for the paper will receive an email prompting them to login into Author Services; where via the Wiley Author Licensing Service (WALS) they will be able to complete the license agreement on behalf of all authors on the paper.
For authors signing the copyright transfer agreement
If the OnlineOpen option is not selected the corresponding author will be presented with the copyright transfer agreement (CTA) to sign. The terms and conditions of the CTA can be previewed in the samples associated with the Copyright FAQs below:
CTA Terms and Conditions: https://authorservices.wiley.com/author-resources/Journal-Authors/licensing-and-open-access/licensing/licensing-info-faqs.html.
For authors choosing OnlineOpen
If the OnlineOpen option is selected the corresponding author will have a choice of the following Creative Commons License Open Access Agreements (OAA):
Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial License OAA
Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial -NoDerivs License OAA
To preview the terms and conditions of these open access agreements please visit the Copyright FAQs hosted on Wiley Author Services https://authorservices.wiley.com/author-resources/Journal-Authors/licensing-and-open-access/licensing/licensing-info-faqs.html and visit http://www.wileyopenaccess.com/details/content/12f25db4c87/Copyright--License.html.
If you select the OnlineOpen option and your research is funded by The Wellcome Trust and members of the Research Councils UK (RCUK) you will be given the opportunity to publish your article under a CC-BY license supporting you in complying with Wellcome Trust and Research Councils UK requirements. For more information on this policy and the Journal’s compliant self-archiving policy please visit: http://www.wiley.com/go/funderstatement.
For RCUK and Wellcome Trust authors click on the link below to preview the terms and conditions of this license:
Creative Commons Attribution License OAA
To preview the terms and conditions of these open access agreements please visit the Copyright FAQs hosted on Wiley Author Services: http://www.wileyopenaccess.com/details/content/12f25db4c87/Copyright--License.html.
OnlineOpen is a pay-to-publish service from Wiley-Blackwell that offers authors whose papers are accepted for publication the opportunity to pay up-front for their manuscript to become open access (i.e. free for all to view and download) via the Wiley Online Library website. Each OnlineOpen article will be subject to a one-off fee of $3000 to be met by or on behalf of the Author in advance of publication. Upon online publication, the article (both full-text and PDF versions) will be available to all for viewing and download free of charge.
Any authors wishing to send their paper OnlineOpen should complete the OnlineOpen Order Form in combination with the Copyright Assignment Form mentioned above. Please note that this form is for use with OnlineOpen material ONLY. Prior to acceptance there is no requirement to inform an Editorial Office that you intend to publish your paper OnlineOpen if you do not wish to.