© The International League Against Epilepsy
Edited By: Gary W. Mathern, MD, Astrid Nehlig, PhD, and Michael Sperling, MD.
Impact Factor: 4.571
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2014: 24/192 (Clinical Neurology)
Online ISSN: 1528-1167
EPILEPSIA for the iPad
Introducing Epilepsia for the iPad®!
Keep up to date with developments in the field of epilepsy research even faster, with complete issues available in the new iPad® app. Epilepsia now goes everywhere you do.
Enjoy a new level of personalized browsing and reading with:
• Readable, print-like experience enhanced with dynamic figures, tables, and references
• Rapid access to breaking research – Early View articles updated as they publish
• Adjustable text and table sizing with "pinch and zoom"
• Ability to browse content before downloading an issue, and to download issues to read offline
• Email and social media sharing tools
• Links to supplemental material online
• Convenient alerts when new issues are available
Epilepsia for the iPad® subscription is FREE for all current Epilepsia subscribers.
Apple and iPad® are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U. S. and others. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.