© The International League Against Epilepsy
Edited By: Astrid Nehlig, PhD, Michael Sperling, MD. and Gary W. Mathern, MD.
Impact Factor: 4.706
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2015: 25/192 (Clinical Neurology)
Online ISSN: 1528-1167
Download the EPILEPSIA App
Epilepsia on the Go!
Keep up to date with developments in the field of epilepsy research even faster, with complete issues available in the new iPad® app. Epilepsia now goes everywhere you do.
Enjoy a new level of personalized browsing and reading with:
• Readable, print-like experience enhanced with dynamic figures, tables, and references
• Rapid access to breaking research – Early View articles updated as they publish
• Adjustable text and table sizing with "pinch and zoom"
• Ability to browse content before downloading an issue, and to download issues to read offline
• Email and social media sharing tools
• Links to supplemental material online
• Convenient alerts when new issues are available
Epilepsia access is FREE for all current Epilepsia subscribers.
*If accessing through your society affiliation, please note you must have an online access account for Epilepsia (on Wiley Online Library); sign up here if needed.
Try the Epilepsia app and then give us your feedback! Help us shape future versions.