© 2014 Blackwell Publishing
Edited By: Michael D. Tharp
Impact Factor: 1.963
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2012: 18/59 (Dermatology)
Online ISSN: 1529-8019
Recently Published Issues
Current Issue:January/February 2014
Volume 27, Issue 1
Volume 26, Issue 6
Special Issue: Update on Pediatric Dermatology
Volume 26, Issue 5
Special Issue: Effects and Side Effects of Topical...
Volume 26, Issue 4
Special Issue: Treatment of Cutaneous Disorders of...
Volume 26, Issue 3
Special Issue: Update on Understanding and Managin...
Know When Content Publishes
Access Dermatologic Therapy research faster.
Sign up for Dermatologic Therapy email table of content alerts and be the first to know when new research has published. Why sign up?
- It’s Free – you don’t have to have a subscription to receive email table of content alerts.
- Convenient Delivery Format – each alert is delivered straight to your inbox. Read immediately or file to read at your leisure.
- User-Friendly – as each issue publishes, you get an at-a-glance listing of new content with direct links to the full-text of each article.
- Saves You Time – email table of content alerts allow you to keep up to date with issues as they publish, saving you valuable research time.
- No Commitment – you can opt-out of receiving email table of content alerts at any time, no questions asked.
Therapeutic Hotline - Short, Concentrated Papers on New Therapeutic Developments in Cutaneous Diseases...
Providing readers with key information on new therapies, Therapeutic Hotline consists of short papers consisting of up to 8 typed, double-spaced pages with no more than 3 figures and 10 references. Submissions should be:
Early observations • Short, substantive, yet interesting and thought-provoking communications • Focused on novel or important new observations on therapy for dermatologic conditions • Coverage of new and potentially useful therapeutic modalities
Publishing Top Articles
The world most read articled published in the Dermatology field in 2013 has been published in Dermatologic Therapy.
Topical cidofovir for plantar warts
Laura Padilla España, Javier del Boz, Teresa Fernández Morano, et al.
CALL FOR PAPERS
The Editorial Board of Dermatologic Therapy extends an invitation to submit original research articles.
- Manuscripts will be peer reviewed and must be submited online.
- They should be prepared according to the author guidelines.
THIS JOURNAL WILL BE ONLINE ONLY AS OF 2014
Online Only from 2014
As of January 2014 the journal moves to online-only Publication. The vast majority of users read the electronic version and the move also conforms to our policy of energy conservation and contributing to a sustainable environment.
Authors of articles in the journal can choose to make their articles open access and available free for all readers through the payment of an author fee. Read more. If you wish your paper to be OnlineOpen you are required to complete the payment form available at: https://wileyonlinelibrary.com/onlineopen
NIH Public Access Mandate
For those interested in the Wiley policy on the NIH Public Access Mandate, please visit our policy statement.