© 2013 Blackwell Publishing
Edited By: Michael D. Tharp
Impact Factor: 1.963
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2012: 18/59 (Dermatology)
Online ISSN: 1529-8019
Recently Published Issues
Current Issue:November/December 2013
Volume 26, Issue 6
Special Issue: Update on Pediatric Dermatology
Volume 26, Issue 5
Special Issue: Effects and Side Effects of Topical...
Volume 26, Issue 4
Special Issue: Treatment of Cutaneous Disorders of...
Volume 26, Issue 3
Special Issue: Update on Understanding and Managin...
Volume 26, Issue 2
Special Issue: Understanding and Treating Itch
Access Dermatologic Therapy's research faster. Sign up for e-mail table of contents alerts and be the first to know when new research has published.
Why Sign Up?
• It's Free - you don't have to have a subscription to receive e-mail table of contents alerts
• Convenient Delivery Format - each alert is delivered straight to your inbox. Read immediately or file to read at your leisure
• User-Friendly - as each issue publishes, you get an at-a-glance listing of new content with direct links to each article
• Saves You Time - e-mail table of contents alerts allow you to keep up-to-date with issues as they publish, saving you valuable research time
• No Commitment - you can opt-out of receiving e-mail table of contents alerts at any time, no questions asked
To sign up, select "Get E-mail Alerts" from the "Journal Tools" menu on the left side of your screen.
Therapeutic Hotline - Short, Concentrated Papers on New Therapeutic Developments in Cutaneous Diseases...
Providing readers with key information on new therapies, Therapeutic Hotline consists of short papers consisting of up to 8 typed, double-spaced pages with no more than 3 figures and 10 references. Submissions should be:
Early observations • Short, substantive, yet interesting and thought-provoking communications • Focused on novel or important new observations on therapy for dermatologic conditions • Coverage of new and potentially useful therapeutic modalities
An internationally respected forum for practical and effective approaches to the treatment of cutaneous diseases, Dermatologic Therapy is read by over 12,000 dermatologists worldwide.
Having Trouble Accessing the Journal?
Alll users of Wiley Online Library can access journal abstracts and table of contents for each issue. But if your institution subscribes to Dermatologic Therapy, you get even more - full-text access to the journal's groundbreaking research!
Ensure your institution is fully supporting your research needs by having them subscribe to Dermatologic Therapy.