Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Edited By: Michael D. Tharp
Impact Factor: 1.478
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2013: 33/61 (Dermatology)
Online ISSN: 1529-8019
Recently Published Issues
Know When Content Publishes
Access Dermatologic Therapy research faster.
Sign up for Dermatologic Therapy email table of content alerts and be the first to know when new research has published. Why sign up?
- It’s Free – you don’t have to have a subscription to receive email table of content alerts.
- Convenient Delivery Format – each alert is delivered straight to your inbox. Read immediately or file to read at your leisure.
- User-Friendly – as each issue publishes, you get an at-a-glance listing of new content with direct links to the full-text of each article.
- Saves You Time – email table of content alerts allow you to keep up to date with issues as they publish, saving you valuable research time.
- No Commitment – you can opt-out of receiving email table of content alerts at any time, no questions asked.
2015 Calendar of Events
12th EADV Spring Symposium
5–8 March 2015 | Valencia, Spain
AAD 2015 | AMERICAN ACADEMY OF DERMATOLOGY
20 - 24 March 2015 | San Francisco,USA
JAHRESTAGUNG DER DEUTSCHEN DERMATOLOGISCHEN GESELLSCHAFT (DDG)
29 - 05 Feb 2015 | Berlin, GERMANY
ACD Annual Scientific Meeting
16-19 May 2015 | Adelaide, South Australia
SYMPOSIUM ON ADVANCED WOUND CARE AND WOUND HEALING SOCIETY MEETING
30 - 03 May 2015 | San Antonio, USA
23rd World Congress of Dermatology
8–13 June 2015 – Vancouver, Canada
114TH ANNUAL MEETING OF JAPAN DERMATOLOGICAL ASSOCIATION
29- 31 Jun 2015 | Pacifico Yokohama, JAPAN
95TH BRITISH ASSOCIATION OF DERMATOLOGISTS ANNUAL MEETING
07 - 09 July 2015 Manchester, UK
24th EADV Congress
7–11 October 2015 | Copenhagen, Denmark
Best of 2014
News for authors
Call for papers |Submit your manuscript today
The Editorial Board of Dermatologic Therapy extends an invitation to submit original research articles.
- Manuscripts will be peer reviewed and must be submited online.
- They should be prepared according to the author guidelines.
Author Support | Free author promotional toolkit
We provide authors with practical tools online and advice about how to enhance the relevance, meaningfulness, and discoverability of their published content - from concept to post publication on our Wiley Exchanges blog for authors.
Recent posts have covered social media for authors, how to know if your research would appeal to press outlets, presenting your work at meetings, understanding the different citation metrics, taking advantage of multimedia to promote your work, and maximizing the visibility of your book. You can sign up for alerts about new blog posts.
Therapeutic Hotline - Short, Concentrated Papers on New Therapeutic Developments in Cutaneous Diseases...
Providing readers with key information on new therapies, Therapeutic Hotline consists of short papers consisting of up to 8 typed, double-spaced pages with no more than 3 figures and 10 references. Submissions should be:
Early observations • Short, substantive, yet interesting and thought-provoking communications • Focused on novel or important new observations on therapy for dermatologic conditions • Coverage of new and potentially useful therapeutic modalities. Click here to submit your manuscript .
Online Only from 2014
As of January 2014 the journal moves to online-only Publication. The vast majority of users read the electronic version and the move also conforms to our policy of energy conservation and contributing to a sustainable environment.