Journal of the Peripheral Nervous System
© 2014 Peripheral Nerve Society
Edited By: David R. Cornblath, M.D.
Impact Factor: 2.57
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2012: 76/193 (Clinical Neurology); 144/252 (Neurosciences)
Online ISSN: 1529-8027
The Journal of the Peripheral Nervous System publishes original research reports, reviews, letters, and news covering every topic of scientific or clinical relevance to the peripheral nervous system.
Aims and Scope
The Journal of the Peripheral Nervous System publishes original research reports, reviews, letters, and news covering every topic of scientific or clinical relevance to the peripheral nervous system. Articles are expertly peer-reviewed and edited and each quarterly issue is essential for keeping up to date on the latest research in this area. Published on behalf of the Peripheral Nerve Society.
For more information on membership, please visit www.pnsociety.com
nervous syste, peripheral, neuropathy, central nervous system, neuroanatomy, spine, nerves, sensory, axons, cells, neuronal, intraneural, gaid, muscles, journal, article, periodical, review, pain, brain, ganglia, sensation, physiology
Abstracting and Indexing Information
- Academic Search (EBSCO Publishing)
- Academic Search Elite (EBSCO Publishing)
- Academic Search Premier (EBSCO Publishing)
- CSA Biological Sciences Database (ProQuest)
- Health Source Nursing/Academic (EBSCO Publishing)
- Journal Citation Reports/Science Edition (Thomson Reuters)
- MEDLINE/PubMed (NLM)
- Neurosciences Abstracts (ProQuest)
- PubMed Dietary Supplement Subset (NLM)
- Science Citation Index Expanded (Thomson Reuters)