Journal of Research on Adolescence
© 2014 Society for Research on Adolescence
Edited By: Nancy G. Guerra
Impact Factor: 2.507
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2013: 3/39 (Family Studies); 22/65 (Psychology Developmental)
Online ISSN: 1532-7795
Articles in JRA are now routinely published online through Early View in advance of their appearance in a print issue. Click here to view the full announcement.
Online production tracking is available through Author Services!
Visit the Author Services website for a wealth of information for all authors plus online production tracking for your article. Authors of articles in the Journal of Research on Adolescence can register to:
• track the production status of their article online
• choose to receive e-mail alerts on article status
• get free access to their article when it is published online
In addition, all authors visiting the site can access information and tips on:
• Article preparation
• Article submission
• Electronic artwork details
• And more features added over time!