Journal of Research on Adolescence
© Society for Research on Adolescence
Edited By: Noel A. Card, Ph.D.
Impact Factor: 2.48
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2015: 5/43 (Family Studies); 21/69 (Psychology Developmental)
Online ISSN: 1532-7795
Call For Papers: Adolescent Brain Development
Deadline: November 15, 2016
Click here for more details.
JRA is now exclusively online!
The Journal of Research on Adolescence and Wiley are delighted to announce that the journal will be available online-only beginning in January 2016. In addition to significantly reducing the environmental impact of printing and mailing, this important transition reflects a larger trend in 21st-century scholarship, with scholarly journals everywhere moving rapidly toward electronic-only distribution. This will result in much broader readership and improved services for Society for Research on Adolescence members, including the creation of new online initiatives to strengthen the usability, submission rate, readership, and global interactivity of the journal. Printed copies of the journal will still be available for separate purchase. Individuals interested in ordering printed copies of the journal can do so here.
Recently Published Articles
- You have free access to this contentUnauthorized Status and Youth Development in the United States: Consensus Statement of the Society for Research on Adolescence
Hirokazu Yoshikawa, Carola Suárez-Orozco and Roberto G. Gonzales
Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2016 | DOI: 10.1111/jora.12272
- Associations Between School Connection and Depressive Symptoms From Adolescence Through Early Adulthood: Moderation by Early Adversity
Anna J. Markowitz
Version of Record online: 27 JUN 2016 | DOI: 10.1111/jora.12275
- Developmental Trajectories of Nonsuicidal Self-Injury in Adolescence and Intrapersonal/Interpersonal Risk Factors
Biyao Wang, Jianing You, Min-Pei Lin, Sian Xu and Freedom Leung
Version of Record online: 23 JUN 2016 | DOI: 10.1111/jora.12273
- Technology-Based Communication and the Development of Interpersonal Competencies Within Adolescent Romantic Relationships: A Preliminary Investigation
Jacqueline Nesi, Laura Widman, Sophia Choukas-Bradley and Mitchell J. Prinstein
Version of Record online: 21 JUN 2016 | DOI: 10.1111/jora.12274
- Externalizing Problem Behavior in Adolescence: Parenting Interacting With DAT1 and DRD4 Genes
Annelies Janssens, Wim Van Den Noortgate, Luc Goossens, Hilde Colpin, Karine Verschueren, Stephan Claes and Karla Van Leeuwen
Version of Record online: 13 JUN 2016 | DOI: 10.1111/jora.12271