© 2013 World Institute of Pain
Edited By: Craig T. Hartrick
Impact Factor: 2.207
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2011: 14/28 (Anesthesiology); 89/192 (Clinical Neurology)
Online ISSN: 1533-2500
Recently Published Issues
Top Downloaded articles
Click here to read 2011 Top Downloaded articles
CALENDAR OF EVENTS
June 13-14 | Evidence-Based Interventional Pain Medicine According to Clinical Diagnoses Symposium & Workshops Maastricht, Netherlands
August 26-28 | 18th Annual Advanced Pain Conference and Practical Workshop
Sept 26-29 | ALGOS 2013 International Symposium of WIP
Kos Island | Greece
Nov 14-17 | 1st World Symposium of WIP Foundation
May 7-10 | WIP 7th World Congress
Maastricht, The Netherlands
Access Pain Practice research faster. Sign up for email table of contents alerts and be the first to know when new research has published.
Why sign up?
- It’s Free – you don’t have to have a personal journal subscription or be a society member to receive email table of content alerts
- Convenient Delivery Format – each alert is delivered straight to your inbox. Read immediately or file to read at your leisure.
- User-Friendly – As each issue publishes, you get an at-a-glance listings of new content with direct links to the full-text of each article
- Saves You Time – email table of content alerts allow you to keep up to date with issues as the publish saving you valuable research time
- No Commitment – you can opt-out of receiving email table of content alerts at any time, no questions asked
Help Accessing Full-Text
Having trouble accessing Pain Practice articles?
All readers can access journal abstracts and a table of contents for each issue, but if your institution subscribes you get even more! Pages and pages of groundbreaking new research is online and available for you to view, cite and read — from cover-to-cover. Get in the know today and recommend that your library subscribe!