Journal of Thrombosis and Haemostasis
© International Society on Thrombosis and Haemostasis
Edited By: Pieter Reitsma and Frits Rosendaal
Impact Factor: 5.72
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2014: 6/60 (Peripheral Vascular Disease); 7/68 (Hematology)
Online ISSN: 1538-7836
Recently Published Issues
Special Issues from JTH
Now available! The new 2015 State of the Art issue from Journal of Thrombosis and Haemostasis (JTH)™, the definitive collection of topical reviews in thrombosis and hemostasis written by internationally acclaimed experts in the field. Access is free to this issue!
Journal and ISTH News
ISTH Membership. To ensure that you receive continued access to the JTH, renew your ISTH membership. Get started today.
Click to read JTH's new article: Global public awareness of venous thromboembolism
The first World Thrombosis Day, led by the ISTH, was on October 13, 2014, and was marked with the JTH Open Access article titled, “Thrombosis: a major contributor to the global disease burden.” To read the article, click on the image below.
Compilations from JTH
Available Now, a Hemophilia Compilation of the most popular manuscripts on the subject of hemophilia published in JTH since 2010. Explore the table of contents and discover the important research published on this topic in JTH!
Top Reasons to Submit Your Research to Journal of Thrombosis and Haemostasis (JTH)
• High 2014 Impact Factor: 5.720
• Rapid publication of Accepted Articles online, ahead of print and before copy-editing
• Publication of final articles in Early View, ahead of print
• Easy online submission at http://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/jth
• Prime exposure to all ISTH members and international experts in the field
• Join the ranks of top cited and most read researchers publishing in this authoritative publication
• Submission to first decision of 19 days
Yet another benefit when you choose to publish in JTH™!
JTH™ supports authors by posting the accepted versions of articles by NIH grant-holders to PubMed Central upon acceptance by the journal. We do this automatically for you.
Read the full details on our policy regarding the deposit of articles for research funded by the NIH in the mandate that became effective on 7 April 2008.