Journal of Thrombosis and Haemostasis
© 2014 International Society on Thrombosis and Haemostasis
Edited By: Pieter Reitsma and Frits Rosendaal
Impact Factor: 6.081
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2012: 7/67 (Hematology); 7/68 (Peripheral Vascular Disease)
Online ISSN: 1538-7836
Recently Published Issues
A New Look for Journal of Thrombosis and Haemostasis (JTH) & ISTH
Have you seen our NEW look yet?
The International Society on Thrombosis and Haemostasis (ISTH) and their official journal, the Journal of Thrombosis and Haemostasis (JTH)™, are excited to reveal their new look. As always, we continue to deliver significant contributions relating to medical problems in thrombosis, bleeding disorders, and vascular biology, to the international research community.
Visit the JTH™ Overview page and find out additional information about the Journal!
DON'T FORGET to take advantage of your ISTH society discount of 35% off all Wiley Publishing book titles
To save, simply:
1) Choose your desired titles at Wiley.com
2) Enter your ISTH membership code in the promotion field in your shopping cart, and
3) Click the Apply Discount button; the total should be automatically adjusted
NEW: 2013 State of the Art issue
The 2013 State of the Art issue from Journal of Thrombosis and Haemostasis (JTH)™ the definitive collection of topical reviews in thrombosis and hemostasis written by internationally acclaimed experts in the field. Access is free to this issue!
Top Reasons to Submit Your Research to Journal of Thrombosis and Haemostasis (JTH)
• NEW! No submission or page charges for authors
• High 2012 Impact Factor: 6.081
• Rapid publication of Accepted Articles online, ahead of print and before copy-editing
• Easy online submission at http://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/jth
• Prime exposure to all ISTH members and international experts in the field
Yet another benefit when you choose to publish in JTH™!
JTH™ supports authors by posting the accepted versions of articles by NIH grant-holders to PubMed Central upon acceptance by the journal. We do this automatically for you.
Read the full details on our policy regarding the deposit of articles for research funded by the NIH in the mandate that became effective on 7 April 2008.