Journal of Thrombosis and Haemostasis
© 2014 International Society on Thrombosis and Haemostasis
Edited By: Pieter Reitsma and Frits Rosendaal
Impact Factor: 5.55
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2013: 7/68 (Hematology); 8/65 (Peripheral Vascular Disease)
Online ISSN: 1538-7836
Recently Published Issues
Special Issues from JTH
The 2013 State of the Art issue from Journal of Thrombosis and Haemostasis (JTH)™ the definitive collection of topical reviews in thrombosis and hemostasis written by internationally acclaimed experts in the field. Access is free to this issue!
Celebrate World Thrombosis Day with us! (And other news)
October 13th marks the first annual World Thrombosis Day, led by the International Society on Thrombosis and Haemostasis (ISTH)!
Celebrate with us by reading the JTH Open Access article "Thrombosis: a major contributor to the global disease burden". Click below to acces:
Have you seen our NEW look yet?
The International Society on Thrombosis and Haemostasis (ISTH) and their official journal, the Journal of Thrombosis and Haemostasis (JTH)™, are excited to reveal their new look.
Top Reasons to Submit Your Research to Journal of Thrombosis and Haemostasis (JTH)
• NEW! No submission or page charges for authors
• High 2013 Impact Factor: 5.550
• Rapid publication of Accepted Articles online, ahead of print and before copy-editing
• Easy online submission at http://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/jth
• Prime exposure to all ISTH members and international experts in the field
• Join the ranks of top cited and most read researchers publishing in this authoritative publication
Yet another benefit when you choose to publish in JTH™!
JTH™ supports authors by posting the accepted versions of articles by NIH grant-holders to PubMed Central upon acceptance by the journal. We do this automatically for you.
Read the full details on our policy regarding the deposit of articles for research funded by the NIH in the mandate that became effective on 7 April 2008.