Journal of Thrombosis and Haemostasis
© International Society on Thrombosis and Haemostasis
Edited By: Pieter Reitsma and Frits Rosendaal
Impact Factor: 5.72
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2014: 6/60 (Peripheral Vascular Disease); 7/68 (Hematology)
Online ISSN: 1538-7836
These are the top ten most cited articles from Journal of Thrombosis and Haemostasis (JTH)™ published in 2014. The data are from Thomson ISI Web of Science®.
- Effectiveness and safety of novel oral anticoagulants as compared with vitamin K antagonists in the treatment of acute symptomatic venous thromboembolism: a systematic review and meta-analysis
T. van der Hulle, J. Kooiman, P. L. den Exter, O. M. Dekkers, F. A. Klok and M. V. Huisman
Volume 12, Issue 3, pages 320-328
- Comparison of three-factor and four-factor prothrombin complex concentrates regarding reversal of the anticoagulant effects of rivaroxaban in healthy volunteers
M. Levi, K. T. Moore, C. F. Castillejos, D. Kubitza, S. D. Berkowitz, S. Z. Goldhaber, M. Raghoebar, M. R. Patel, J. I. Weitz and J. H. Levy
Volume 12, Issue 9, pages 1428-1436
- Treatment of submassive pulmonary embolism with tenecteplase or placebo: cardiopulmonary outcomes at 3 months: multicenter double-blind, placebo-controlled randomized trial
J. A. Kline, K. E. Nordenholz, D. M. Courtney, C. Kabrhel, A. E. Jones, M. T. Rondina, D. B. Diercks, J. R. Klinger and J. Hernandez
Volume 12, Issue 4, pages 459-468
- Antithrombin and mortality in severe pneumonia patients with sepsis-associated disseminated intravascular coagulation: an observational nationwide study
T. Tagami, H. Matsui, H. Horiguchi, K. Fushimi and H. Yasunaga
Volume 12, Issue 9, pages 1470-1479
- Meta-analysis of the efficacy and safety of new oral anticoagulants in patients with cancer-associated acute venous thromboembolism
T. van der Hulle, P. L. den Exter, J. Kooiman, J. J. M. van der Hoeven, M. V. Huisman and F. A. Klok
Volume 12, Issue 7, pages 1116-1120
- Extracellular vesicles from blood plasma: determination of their morphology, size, phenotype and concentration
N. Arraud, R. Linares, S. Tan, C. Gounou, J.-M. Pasquet, S. Mornet and A. R. Brisson
Volume 12, Issue 5, pages 614-627
- Report of the Subcommittee on Control of Anticoagulation on the determination of the anticoagulant effects of apixaban: communication from the SSC of the ISTH
J. Harenberg, S. Du, C. Weiss, R. Krämer, D. Hoppensteadt, J. Walenga and for the working party: methods to determine apixaban of the Subcommittee on Control of Anticoagulation of the International Society of Thrombosis and Haemostasis
Volume 12, Issue 5, pages 801-804
- The effect of blood coagulation factor XIII on fibrin clot structure and fibrinolysis
E. L. Hethershaw, A. L. Cilia La Corte, C. Duval, M. Ali, P. J. Grant, R. A. S. Ariëns and H. Philippou
Volume 12, Issue 2, pages 197-205
- Human liver sinusoidal endothelial cells but not hepatocytes contain factor VIII
T. Shahani, K. Covens, R. Lavend'homme, N. Jazouli, E. Sokal, K. Peerlinck and M. Jacquemin
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 36-42
- Phase I study of BAY 94-9027, a PEGylated B-domain-deleted recombinant factor VIII with an extended half-life, in subjects with hemophilia A
T. E. Coyle, M. T. Reding, J. C. Lin, L. A. Michaels, A. Shah and J. Powell
Volume 12, Issue 4, pages 488-496
These are the top ten most cited articles from Journal of Thrombosis and Haemostasis (JTH)™. The data are from Thomson ISI Web of Science®.
- International clinical practice guidelines for the treatment and prophylaxis of venous thromboembolism in patients with cancer
D. FARGE, P. DEBOURDEAU3, M. BECKERS, C. BAGLIN, R. M. BAUERSACHS, B. BRENNER, D. BRILHANTE, A. FALANGA, G. T. GEROTZAFIAS, N. HAIM, A. K. KAKKAR, A. A. KHORANA, R. LECUMBERRI, M. MANDALA, M. MARTY, M. MONREAL, S. A. MOUSA, S. NOBLE, I. PABINGER, P. PRANDONI, M. H. PRINS, M. H. QARI, M. B. STREIFF, K. SYRIGOS, H. BOUNAMEAUX, and H. R. BÜLLER
Volume 11, Issue 1, pages 56–70
- The incidence and magnitude of fibrinolytic activation in trauma patients
RAZA, R. DAVENPORT, C. ROURKE, S. PLATTON, J. MANSON, C. SPOORS, S. KHAN, H. D. De'ATH, S. ALLARD, D. P. HART, K. J. PASI, B. J. HUNT, S. STANWORTH, P. K. MacCALLUM and K. BROHI
Volume 11, Issue 2, pages 307–314
- Laboratory assessment of the anticoagulant effects of the next generation of oral anticoagulants
D. GARCIA, Y. C. BARRETT, E. RAMACCIOTTI and J. I. WEITZ
Volume 11, Issue 2, pages 245–252
- Platelet-based coagulation: different populations, different functions
J. W. M. HEEMSKERK, N. J. A. MATTHEIJ and J. M. E. M. COSEMANS
Volume 11, Issue 1, pages 2–16
- Recommendations for the standardization of light transmission aggregometry: a consensus of the working party from the platelet physiology subcommittee of SSC/ISTH
M. Cattaneo1, C. Cerletti, P. Harrison, C. P. M. Hayward, D. Kenny, D. Nugent, P. Nurden, A. K. Rao, A. H. Schmaier, S. P. Watson, F. Lussana, M. T. Pugliano and A. D. Michelson
Volume 11, Issue 6, pages 1183–1189
- Genotyping and phenotyping of platelet function disorders
S. P. Watson, G. C. Lowe, M. Lordkipanidzé, N. V. Morgan and The GAPP consortium
Volume 11, Issue Supplement s1, pages 351–363
- Enhancing the pharmacokinetic properties of the recombinant factor VIII: first-in-human trial of glycoPEGylated recombinant factor VIII in patients with hemophiliaA
A. Tiede, B. Brand, R. Fischer, K. Kavakli, S. R. Lentz, T. Matsushita, C. Rea, K. Knobe and D. Viuff
Volume 11, Issue 4, pages 670–678
- Rho GTPases in platelet function
J. E. ASLAN and O. J. T. MCCARTY
Volume 11, Issue 1, pages 35–46
- Anticoagulant therapy for venous thromboembolism during pregnancy: a systematic review and a meta-analysis of the literature
E. ROMUALDI, F. DENTALI, E. RANCAN, A. SQUIZZATO, L. STEIDL, S. MIDDELDORP and W. AGENO
Volume 11, Issue 2, pages 270–281
- International clinical practice guidelines for the treatment and prophylaxis of thrombosis associated with central venous catheters in patients with cancer
P. DEBOURDEAU1, D. FARGE, M. BECKERS, C. BAGLIN, R. M. BAUERSACHS, B. BRENNER, D. BRILHANTE, A. FALANGA, G. T. GEROTZAFIAS, N. HAIM, A. K. KAKKAR, A. A. KHORANA, R. LECUMBERRI, M. MANDALA, M. MARTY, M. MONREAL, S. A. MOUSA, S. NOBLE, I. PABINGER, P. PRANDONI, M. H. PRINS, M. H. QARI, M. B. STREIFF, K. SYRIGOS, H. R. BÜLLER, and H. BOUNAMEAUX
Volume 11, Issue 1, pages 71–80
These are the top five most cited articles from Journal of Thrombosis and Haemostasis (JTH)™ published in 2012. The data are from Thomson ISI Web of Science®.
1. Neutrophil extracellular traps promote deep vein thrombosis in mice
Volume 10, Issue 1
Brill, A.; Fuchs, T. A.; Savchenko, A. S.; Thomas, G. M.; Martinod, K.; De Meyer, S. F.; Bhandari, A. A.; Wagner, D. D.
Volume 10, Issue 7
Rourke, C.; Curry, N.; Khan, S.; Taylor, R.; Raza, I.; Davenport, R.; Stanworth, S.; Brohi, K.
Volume 10, Issue 3
Lacroix, R.; Judicone, C.; Poncelet, P.; Robert, S.; Arnaud, L.; Sampol, J.; Dignat-George, F
Volume 10, Issue 4
Knoebl, P.; Marco, P.; Baudo, F.; Collins, P.; Huth-Kuhne, A.; Nemes, L.; Pellegrini, F.; Tengborn, L.; Levesque, H.; Aspoek, G.; et al.
Volume 10, Issue 5
Levine, M. N.; Gu, C.; Liebman, H. A.; Escalante, C. P.; Solymoss, S.; Deitchman, D.; Ramirez, L.; Julian, J.
These are the top five most cited articles from Journal of Thrombosis and Haemostasis (JTH)™ published in 2011. The data are from Thomson ISI Web of Science®.
Volume 9, Issue 1
van Staa, T. P.; Setakis, E.; di Tanna, G. L.; Lane, D. A.; Lip, G. Y. H.
Volume 9, Issue 4
Gringeri, A.; Lundin, B.; von Mackensen, S.; Mantovani, L.; Mannucci, P. M.
Volume 9, Issue 1
Grove, E. L.; Hvas, A. M.; Mortensen, S. B.; Larsen, S. B.; Kristensen, S. D.
Volume 9, Issue 1
Tripodi, A.; Chantarangkul, V.; Guinet, C.; Samama, M. M.
Volume 9, Issue 1
Hillarp, A.; Baghaei, F.; Blixter, I. Fagerberg; Gustafsson, K. M.; Stigendal, L.; Sten-Linder, M.; Strandberg, K.; Lindahl, T. L.
These are the top five most cited articles from Journal of Thrombosis and Haemostasis (JTH)™ published in 2010. The data are from Thomson ISI Web of Science®.
1. Antiplatelet effects of clopidogrel and bleeding in patients undergoing coronary stent placement Volume 8, Issue 2 Sibbing D, Schulz S, Braun S, et al. Antiplatelet effects of clopidogrel and bleeding in patients undergoing coronary stent placement
Volume 8, Issue 2
Sibbing D, Schulz S, Braun S, et al.
2. Clinical course of high-risk patients diagnosed with antiphospholipid syndrome
Volume, 8 Issue, 2
Pengo V, Ruffatti A, Legnani C, et al.
3. The effect of elinogrel on high platelet reactivity during dual antiplatelet therapy and the relation to cyp 2c19*2 genotype: first experience in patients
Volume 8, Issue 1
Gurbel PA, Bliden KP, Antonino MJ, et al.
4. Bio-distribution of pharmacologically administered recombinant factor VIIa (rFVIIa)
Volume 8, Issue 2
Gopalakrishnan R, Hedner U, Ghosh S, et al.
5. Which platelet function test is suitable to monitor clopidogrel responsiveness? A pharmacokinetic analysis on the active metabolite of clopidogrel
Volume 8, Issue 3
Bouman H. J.; Parlak E.; van Werkum J. W.; et al.
These are the top five most cited articles from Journal of Thrombosis and Haemostasis (JTH)™ published in 2009. The data are from Thomson ISI Web of Science®.
1. Update of the guidelines for lupus anticoagulant detection
Volume, 7 Issue
Pengo V, Tripodi A, Reber G, et al.
2. New insights into the molecular mechanisms of the fibrinolytic system
Volume, 7 Issue, 1
Rijken DC, Lijnen HR
3. Results of a worldwide survey on the assessment of platelet function by light transmission aggregometry: a report from the platelet physiology subcommittee of the SSC of the ISTH
Volume, 7 Issue, 6
Cattaneo M, Hayward CPM, Moffat KA, et al.
4. Platelet functions beyond hemostasis
Volume 7, Issue 11
Smyth S. S.; Mcever R. P.; Weyrich A. S.; et al. for the 2009 Platelet Colloquium Participants
5. Inflammatory mechanisms in atherosclerosis
Volume 7, Issue s1
Hansson G. K