Journal of Risk and Insurance
© The American Risk and Insurance Association
Edited By: Keith J. Crocker, Penn State University
Impact Factor: 1.535
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2015: 23/94 (Business Finance); 83/345 (Economics)
Online ISSN: 1539-6975
Associated Title(s): Risk Management and Insurance Review
Recently Published Issues
The Journal of Risk and Insurance App is now available
Wiley and the American Risk and Insurance Association have worked together to bring you The Journal of Risk and Insurance App for iOS devices, now available for download in the Apple Store!
More information on App features are available here, as well as a step-by-step guide on how to log in as an American Risk and Insurance Association member, or as an institutional subscriber through your Workplace or University's network, here.
To keep up to date with all of the journal content from the American Risk and Insurance Association, be sure to also download the new iOS App for Risk Management and Insurance, here.
JRI App Features
Each App offers a new reading experience for subscribers to The Journal of Risk and Insurance and Risk Management and Insurance:
- Supplementary Data: Key figures, tables, and references at your fingertips
- Instant Access: Convenient alerts when new issues are available
- Clean Design: Dynamic, easy-to-read content with no distractions
- Early View: Be among the first to read new content
- Optimized Content: Enhanced search across all downloaded content
- Easy Navigation: Quickly jump to any section of the app
- Anywhere, Anytime: Sync your favorite App content across devices via iCloud, or download issues to read offline