Journal of Supreme Court History
© Supreme Court Historical Society
Edited By: Melvin I. Urofsky
Online ISSN: 1540-5818
Online production tracking now available through Author Services!
Visit the Author Services website for a wealth of information for all authors plus online production tracking for your article. Authors of articles in the Journal of Supreme Court History can register to:
• track the production status of their article online
• choose to receive e-mail alerts on article status
• get free access to their article when it is published online
In addition, all authors visiting the site can access information and tips on:
• Article preparation
• Article submission
• Electronic artwork details
• And more features added over time!
NIH Public Access Mandate
For those interested in the Wiley-Blackwell policy on the NIH Public Access Mandate, please visit our policy statement.