Journal of Product Innovation Management
© Product Development and Management Association
Edited By: Gloria Barczak
Impact Factor: 2.086
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2015: 9/44 (Engineering Industrial); 42/120 (Business); 60/192 (Management)
Online ISSN: 1540-5885
Founded in 1976, PDMA is a volunteer-driven, not-for-profit organization. About 80% of its members are corporate practitioners of new product development, with the remaining 20% split evenly between academics and service providers.
PDMA's mission is to improve the effectiveness of people engaged in developing and managing new products - both new manufactured goods and new services. This mission includes facilitating the generation of new information, helping convert this information into knowledge which is in a usable format, and making this new knowledge broadly available to those who might benefit from it. A basic tenet of the Association is that enhanced product innovation represents a desirable and necessary economic goal for firms that wish to achieve and retain a profitable competitive advantage in the long term.
For more information, visit www.pdma.org
For membership information, click here
For Upcoming PDMA Events, click here