Journal of Product Innovation Management
© Product Development and Management Association
Edited By: Gloria Barczak
Impact Factor: 2.086
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2015: 9/44 (Engineering Industrial); 42/120 (Business); 60/192 (Management)
Online ISSN: 1540-5885
NEW: JPIM Policies
The Journal of Product Innovation Management
Revised October 19, 2015
- Articles cannot be published until the publisher has received the appropriate signed license agreement. Also, under our copyright policy, authors are allowed to deposit the accepted version of their article in personal, institutional, and/or subject based repositories 24 months after online publication, regardless of funding source or institution. Self-archived papers must link to the final article on Wiley Online Library. It should not be updated or replaced by the final article.
- Our policy for plagiarism or other academic misconduct discovered after the article in question has been accepted or published in this journal is as follows:
1st offense – 5 year ban from publishing in JPIM
2nd offense – 10 year ban from publishing in JPIM
3rd offense – lifetime ban
- The Editor-in-Chief (EIC) will hold that position for no more than 2 terms (3 years each term).
- In the third year of the first term of the EIC, if the EIC wishes to continue for a 2nd term, s/he must formally apply to the PDMA Publications Committee overseen by the PDMA VP of Publications. The application should include: original vision from initial application, accomplishments during the first term, and vision for the second term. This application should be submitted to the VP of Publications by July 1st of the third year.
- The Associate Editors (AE's) serve at the pleasure and discretion of the Editor-in-Chief (EIC). It is up to the EIC to select and appoint AEs as well as their term of service. It is advised that the number of AEs be allocated based on number of submissions (approximately 100 to 1).