Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
© Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Edited By: Eric N. Prystowsky
Impact Factor: 3.064
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2011: 39/117 (Cardiac & Cardiovascular Systems)
Online ISSN: 1540-8167
Welcome to Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
|CARDIOLOGY AT HAND APP|
Access Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology and 10 other Wiley cardiology journals on your Android, iPhone, iPad, or Blackberry. Download our app today-- just search "Cardiology At Hand" in your app store. Learn more here.
Share your thoughts about this app with us. Once you’ve had a chance to use the app, we would love to hear your views on it and any feedback you wish to share. Use this link to complete our feedback form.
Recently Published Articles
- Increased Pre-Operative Serum Apoptosis Marker Fas Ligand Correlates with Histopathology and New-Onset of Atrial Fibrillation in Patients after Cardiac Surgery
PATRICK MÜLLER, THOMAS DENEKE, FABIAN SCHIEDAT, LEIF BÖSCHE, JUSTUS STRAUCH, JOHANNES WOLFGANG DIETRICH, MARKUS VOGT, ANDREA TANNAPFEL, HUGO STIEGLER, AYDAN EWERS and ANDREAS MÜGGE
Accepted manuscript online: 23 MAY 2013 04:01PM EST | DOI: 10.1111/jce.12191
- Paroxysmal Atrial Fibrillation Burden before and after Pulmonary Veins Isolation: An Observational Study through a Subcutaneous Leadless Cardiac Monitor
ALONSO PEDROTE, EDUARDO ARANA-RUEDA, LORENA GARCÍA-RIESCO, JUAN SÁNCHEZ-BROTONS, MANUEL DURÁN-GUERRERO, FEDERICO GÓMEZ-PULIDO, ÁLVARO ARCE-LEÓN and MANUEL FRUTOS-LÓPEZ
Accepted manuscript online: 23 MAY 2013 04:00PM EST | DOI: 10.1111/jce.12190
- Revisiting K+ Channel-Dependent Electrical Remodeling in the Border Zone
JERRY CURRAN and PETER J. MOHLER
Accepted manuscript online: 23 MAY 2013 04:00PM EST | DOI: 10.1111/jce.12189
- The Spatial Distribution of Atrial Fibrillation Termination Sites in the Right Atrium during Complex Fractionated Atrial Electrograms-Guided Ablation in Patients with Persistent Atrial Fibrillation
YUNG-LUNG CHEN, JI-EUN BAN, YAE-MIN PARK, JONG-IL CHOI, SANG-WEON PARK and YOUNG-HOON KIM
Accepted manuscript online: 23 MAY 2013 04:00PM EST | DOI: 10.1111/jce.12187
- Baroreflex Stimulation vs. Renal Denervation for Treatment of Hypertension: What Constitutes a Logical Comparison of these Interventions on Atrial Electrophysiology?
FADIA MAYYAS, TIFFANY STUREY and DAVID R. VAN WAGONER
Accepted manuscript online: 23 MAY 2013 04:00PM EST | DOI: 10.1111/jce.12185