© Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Edited By: Navin C. Nanda
Impact Factor: 1.432
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2015: 88/124 (Cardiac & Cardiovascular Systems)
Online ISSN: 1540-8175
From 2015 Echocardiography will be published online only.
Please see Author Guidelines for more details about this exciting transition.
Earn Continuing Medical Education Credit with Echocardiography
Access free CME via Wiley Health Learning.
Sign Up for Content Alerts
Access Echocardiography research faster. Sign up for contents alerts and be the first to know when new research has published. There's no commitment - you can opt-out of receiving content alerts at any time, no questions asked.
Recently Published Articles
- Left Ventricular Function in Patients with Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension: The Role of Two-Dimensional Speckle Tracking Strain
Ricardo de Amorim Corrêa, Fernanda Brito de Oliveira, Marcia M. Barbosa, Jose Augusto A. Barbosa, Taís Soares Carvalho, Michele Campos Barreto, Frederico Thadeu A. F. Campos and Maria Carmo Pereira Nunes
Version of Record online: 27 JUL 2016 | DOI: 10.1111/echo.13267
- Study of Regional Left Ventricular Longitudinal Function in Fetuses with Gestational Diabetes Mellitus by Velocity Vector Imaging
Xiaoyan Wang, Yajun Lian, Xiaofang Wang and Min Tian
Version of Record online: 26 JUL 2016 | DOI: 10.1111/echo.13238
- Detection of small subendocardial infarction using speckle tracking echocardiography in a rat model
Noa Bachner-Hinenzon, Liron Shlomo, Hanan Khamis, Offir Ertracht, Zvi Vered, Assaf Malka, Ofer Binah and Dan Adam
Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2016 | DOI: 10.1111/echo.13291
- Left ventricular pseudoaneurysm after mitral valve replacement
Saroj Neupane, Naga VA Kommuri, Noora Kazanji and Pertha Chowdhury
Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2016 | DOI: 10.1111/echo.13294
- A comparison of the diagnostic value of 2D strain stress echocardiography, myocardial perfusion scintigraphy, and Duke treadmill score in patients suspected of coronary artery disease
June A. Ejlersen, Steen H. Poulsen, Jesper Mortensen and Ole May
Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2016 | DOI: 10.1111/echo.13297