Journal of Food Science Education
© Institute of Food Technologists
Edited By: Shelly Schmidt
Online ISSN: 1541-4329
Associated Title(s): Comprehensive Reviews in Food Science and Food Safety, Journal of Food Science
Recently Published Issues
Submit your research to the Journal of Food Science Education today!
A range of topics are covered in the Journal of Food Science Education:
· Problem-based learning and innovative learning techniques
· Development of teachers and students
· Forms of motivation and their promotion
· Innovative laboratory exercises, community-based, work-place, and continuing education
· Interpersonal and human relationship development of students
JFSE is free to read, download and share.
Top Downloaded Articles 2014
Learning: Objectives, Competencies, or Outcomes?
Hartel, RW and Foegeding, EA
Read IFT Publications
The Institute of Food Technologists publishes news, books, reports, articles, and other information of interest to food scientists, food technologists, and personnel in related fields. Browse the following publications from Wiley-Blackwell and IFT: