Annals of Noninvasive Electrocardiology
© Wiley Periodicals Inc.
Edited By: Wojciech Zareba and Shlomo Stern
Impact Factor: 1.44
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2013: 80/125 (Cardiac & Cardiovascular Systems)
Online ISSN: 1542-474X
News from Annals of Noninvasive Electrocardiology
Publishing of this journal is supported by a nonrestricted educational grant from Mortara Instruments.
Try the Anywhere Article version of your journal articles today! Find an article of interest and click the “Enhanced Article (HTML)” link you see under each eligible article.
Venice Arrhythmias 2015
October 16-18, 2015
Find out more: http://www.venicearrhythmias.org/
Recently Published Articles
- The Value of Electrocardiographic Abnormalities in the Prognosis of Pulmonary Embolism: A Consensus Paper (pages 207–223)
Geneviève C. Digby, Piotr Kukla, Zhong-Qun Zhan, Carlos A. Pastore, Ryszard Piotrowicz, Edgardo Schapachnik, Wojciech Zareba, Antonio Bayés de Luna, Piotr Pruszczyk and Adrian M. Baranchuk
Article first published online: 20 MAY 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/anec.12278
- Transient Left Septal Fascicular Block: An Electrocardiographic Expression of Proximal Obstruction of Left Anterior Descending Artery?
Andrés R. Pérez-Riera, Charles Nadeau-Routhier, Raimundo Barbosa-Barros and Adrian Baranchuk
Article first published online: 4 MAY 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/anec.12271
- You have full text access to this OnlineOpen articleChanges of Virtual Planar QRS and T Vectors Derived from Holter in the Populations with and without Diabetes Mellitus
Jia Chen, Yubi Lin, Jian Yu, Wanqun Chen, Zhe Xu, Zhenzhen Yang, Chuqian Zeng, Wenfeng Li, Xiaoshu Lai, Qiji Lu, Jingwen Zhou, Bixia Tian, Jing Xu, Yanping Lin, Zuoyi Du and Aidong Zhang
Article first published online: 4 MAY 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/anec.12276
- Man versus Machine: Comparison of Automated and Manual Methodologies for Measuring the QTc Interval: A Prospective Study
Jean T. Barbey, Margaret Connolly, Brenda Beaty and Mori J. Krantz
Article first published online: 4 MAY 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/anec.12277
- Prognostic Significance of Premature Ventricular Contractions without Obvious Heart Diseases Determined by Standard 12-Lead Electrocardiography Considering their Morphology
Daisuke Haruta, Masazumi Akahoshi, Ayumi Hida, Nobuko Sera, Misa Imaizumi, Shinichiro Ichimaru, Eiji Nakashima, Ikuno Takahashi, Waka Ohishi, Satoki Fukae and Koji Maemura
Article first published online: 17 APR 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/anec.12275