Annals of Noninvasive Electrocardiology
© Wiley Periodicals Inc.
Edited By: Wojciech Zareba and Shlomo Stern
Impact Factor: 1.098
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2011: 92/117 (Cardiac & Cardiovascular Systems)
Online ISSN: 1542-474X
News from Annals of Electrocardiology
|CARDIOLOGY AT HAND APP -- NOW AVAILABLE!|
Access Annals of Noninvasive Electrocardiology and 10 other Wiley cardiology journals on your Android, iPhone, iPad, or Blackberry. Download our app today-- just search "Cardiology At Hand" in your app store. Learn more here.
Share your thoughts about this app with us. Once you’ve had a chance to use the app, we would love to hear your views on it and any feedback you wish to share. Use this link to complete our feedback form.
Recently Published Articles
- Successful Use of Wearable Cardioverter Defibrillator in a Patient with Dextrocardia and Persistent Left Superior Vena Cava
Chingping Wan, Jess W. Oren and Steven J. Szymkiewicz
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2013 | DOI: 10.1111/anec.12059
- Electrocardiographic Abnormalities and Elevated cTNT at Admission for Intracerebral Hemorrhage: Predictors for Survival?
Clara Hjalmarsson, Lennart Bergfeldt, Lena Bokemark, Karin Manhem and Björn Andersson
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2013 | DOI: 10.1111/anec.12056
- Positive Brugada Challenge Test in V1R–V3R as a Predictor of Malignant Prognosis in Brugada Patients
Arash Hashemi, Shahab Shahrzad, Sorayya Shahrzad, Siamak Saber, Samira Taban, Amir Aslani and Zahra Emkanjoo
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2013 | DOI: 10.1111/anec.12055
- T-Wave Alternans and ST Depression Assessment Identifies Low Risk Individuals with Ischemic Cardiomyopathy in the Absence of Left Ventricular Hypertrophy
Daniel J. Friedman, Seth R. Bender, Steven M. Markowitz, Bruce B. Lerman and Peter M. Okin
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2013 | DOI: 10.1111/anec.12051
- Oral Contraceptive Use and the ECG: Evidence of an Adverse QT Effect on Corrected QT Interval
Tara Sedlak, Chrisandra Shufelt, Carlos Iribarren, Liisa L. Lyon and C. Noel Bairey Merz
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2013 | DOI: 10.1111/anec.12050