© International Society for Hemodialysis
Edited By: John Daugirdas
Online ISSN: 1542-4758
Recently Published Issues
Get faster access to Hemodialysis International's research. Sign up for e-mail table of contents alerts and be the first to know when new research has published.
Why Sign Up?
• It's Free - you don't have to have a subscription to receive e-mail table of contents alerts
• Convenient Delivery Format - each alert is delivered straight to your inbox. Read immediately or file to read at your leisure
• User-Friendly - as each issue publishes, you get an at-a-glance listing of new content with direct links to each article
• Saves You Time - e-mail table of contents alerts allow you to keep up-to-date with issues as they publish, saving you valuable research time
• No Commitment - you can opt-out of receiving e-mail table of contents alerts at any time, no questions asked
To sign up, select "Get E-mail Alerts" from the "Journal Tools" menu on the left side of your screen.
International Society for Hemodialysis
Meet the New HDI Editor
With its October issue, Hemodialysis International welcomes a new editor, John T. Daugirdas. Dr. Daugirdas currently serves as Clinical Professor of Medicine at the University of Illinois at Chicago, specializing in chronic kidney disease with various forms of dialysis therapy.