Journal of the European Economic Association
© European Economic Association
Edited By: Juuso Välimäki; Co-editors: Paola Giuliano, Dirk Krueger, Claudio Michelacci, Daniele Paserman and Imran Rasul
Impact Factor: 3.333
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2014: 13/333 (Economics)
Online ISSN: 1542-4774
JEEA is the official journal of the EUROPEAN ECONOMIC ASSOCIATION (EEA). The European Economic Association is a non profit, international scientific body established in 1985, with membership open to all persons involved or interested in economics.
The aims of the European Economic Association are:
- to contribute to the development and application of economics as a science in Europe;
- to improve communication and exchange between teachers, researchers and students in economics in the different European countries;
- to develop and sponsor co-operation between teaching institutions of university level and research institutions in Europe (article 2 of statutes).
In pursuing these aims, the EEA is particularly eager to foster closer links between theory-oriented and policy-oriented economists, as well as between students and more senior economists.
Members of the EEA:
- can access the Journal of the European Economic Association (JEEA) online, or choose to have the paper edition delivered;
- can submit papers to JEEA;
- can submit a paper to the EEA ANNUAL CONGRESS;
- can participate in the EEA ANNUAL CONGRESS;
- elect the Executive Committee officers and Council members;
- can submit nominations for EEA awards;
- are given alerts about calls for papers, conferences and summer schools;
- can have their professional data appear on the Members Directory accessed through the member area.
Further information on the EEA and on how you become a member can be found at www.eeassoc.org