© American Anthropological Association
Edited By: Lea S. McChesney
Online ISSN: 1548-1379
Requests for permission to reprint material from this journal should be addressed to the Society. Please follow the links on the journal home page.
Please be sure to include the following information:
- The title, author(s) and page extent of the article you wish to republish, or, in the case where you do not wish to reproduce the whole article, details of which section(s), with a word count where relevant.
- The journal title, volume/issue number and year of publication in which the article appeared, and the page numbers of the article.
- The title, editor(s)/author(s), price, print run, publication date and publisher of the publication in which you wish to reprint the Journal material.
- If the material is being edited or amended in any way, a copy of the final material as it will appear in your publication.
- Contact details for yourself, including a postal address.
At present, the response time for permission requests processed outside of Rightslink is around 20 working days. We are continuing to make every effort to improve our response times.
Teaching institutions with a current paid subscription to the journal may make multiple copies for teaching purposes without charge, provided such copies are not resold or copied. In all other cases, a license should be obtained from a reproduction rights organisation (see below) or directly from the Society.
Copyright Licensing Agency
Institutions based in the UK with a valid photocopying and/or digital license with the Copyright Licensing Agency may copy excerpts from Wiley and Wiley Blackwell books and journals under the terms of their license. For further information go to CLA.
Copyright Clearance Center
Institutions based in the US with a valid photocopying and/or digital license with the Copyright Clearance Center may copy excerpts from Wiley and Wiley Blackwell books and journals under the terms of their license, please go to CCC.
Please contact your local reproduction rights organisation.