Journal of Eukaryotic Microbiology
© 2014 The International Society of Protistologists
Edited By: Roberto Docampo
Impact Factor: 2.911
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2013: 43/119 (Microbiology)
Online ISSN: 1550-7408
Recently Published Issues
All-new Reclassification of Eukaryotes
VII European Congress of Protistology
VII European Congress of Protistology – A joint meeting with Federation of European Protistological Societies (FEPS) and the International Society of Protistologists.
The first joint congress of FEPS and ISOP is to be held in Seville, Spain, in September 2015 – An outstanding meeting point for protistologists worldwide.
Details can be found at http://feps-protists.eu/ecop/
Protist 2014 (joint meeting of ISEP and ISOP) will be held in August 3-8th, in Banff Canada. For registration and information visit http://www.ualberta.ca/~cklinger/Protist2014/MainPage.html
The conference will include three different symposia:
1. Parasitology --- Chair Anastasios Tsaousis (U. Cantebury)
2. Ecology and Next-Generation Sequencing --- Co-chairs Laura Wegener Parfrey (UBC) and Giselle Walker (U. Paris-Sud).
3. Evolution of animal multicellularity --- Chair Joel Dacks (U. of Alberta)
Also, three keynote speakers have been already scheduled:
1. Andrew Roger (Dalhousie University) --- ISEP President's address: evolution of mitochondria
2. John Clamp (NCCU) --- ISOP Past President's address: reflections on a career in ciliate systematics
3. John Archibald (Dalhousie University) --- 2014 Hutner Awardee for Outstanding Young Investigator: Genomics of plastid-related organelles
JEU is Going Green!
Don't miss an issue of Journal of Eukaryotic Microbiology! It's now more important than ever to sign up for email table-of-contents alerts. Be the first to know when Journal of Eukaryotic Microbiology publishes new research.