Annals of Anthropological Practice
© American Anthropological Association
Edited By: John Brett
Online ISSN: 2153-9588
Annals of Anthropological Practice (formerly NAPA Bulletin) is a series dedicated to the practical problem-solving and policy applications of anthropological knowledge and methods. Annals feature thought-provoking research on current topics related to public health, social justice, the media, environmental management and a myriad of other timely issues. The peer-reviewed Annals seek to engage practitioners, academics and students.
Aims and Scope
The NAPA Bulletin series is dedicated to the practical problem-solving and policy applications of anthropological knowledge and methods. NAPA Bulletins are peer reviewed, and are distributed free of charge as a benefit of NAPA membership. The NAPA Bulletin seeks to:
facilitate the sharing of information among practitioners, academics, and students.
be a useful document for practitioners.
contribute to the professional development of anthropologists seeking practitioner positions.
support the general interests of practitioners both within and outside the academy.
The Bulletin is a publication of NAPA produced by the American Anthropological Association (AAA/Wiley-Blackwell). Through the publication of the NAPA Bulletin, the AAA/Wiley-Blackwell furthers the professional interests of anthropologists while disseminating anthropological knowledge and its applications in addressing human problems.
NAPA, anthropology, bulletin, American Anthropological Association, AAA, journal, anthropology journal, NAPA Bulletin, National Association for the Practice of Anthropology, NAPA Jouranl, practicing
Abstracting and Indexing Information
- Abstracts on Hygiene & Communicable Diseases (CABI)
- Academic Search Alumni Edition (EBSCO Publishing)
- AgBiotech News & Information (CABI)
- AgBiotechNet (CABI)
- Agricultural Economics Database (CABI)
- Animal Science Database (CABI)
- Anthropological Literature (Harvard University)
- CAB Abstracts® (CABI)
- Dairy Science Abstracts (CABI)
- Emerging Sources Citation Index (Thomson Reuters)
- Environmental Impact (CABI)
- Environmental Science Database (CABI)
- Global Health (CABI)
- Helminthological Abstracts (CABI)
- Index Veterinarius (CABI)
- Leisure Tourism Database (CABI)
- Leisure, Recreation & Tourism Abstracts (CABI)
- Nutrition & Food Sciences Database (CABI)
- Nutrition Abstracts & Reviews Series A: Human & Experimental (CABI)
- Organic Research Database (CABI)
- Parasitology Database (CABI)
- Plant Protection Database (CABI)
- Rural Development Abstracts (CABI)
- SCOPUS (Elsevier)
- Tropical Diseases Bulletin (CABI)
- Veterinary Science Database (CABI)
- VetMed Resource (CABI)
- Web of Science (Thomson Reuters)
- World Agricultural Economics & Rural Sociology Abstracts (CABI)