© International Association of Agricultural Economists
Edited By: Gerald Shively and Awudu Abdulai
Impact Factor: 1.085
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2013: 5/16 (Agricultural Economics & Policy); 117/332 (Economics)
Online ISSN: 1574-0862
Online production tracking now available through Author Services!
Visit the Author Services website for a wealth of information for all authors plus online production tracking for your article. Authors of articles in the Agricultural Economics can register to:
• track the production status of their article online
• choose to receive e-mail alerts on article status
• get free access to their article when it is published online
In addition, all authors visiting the site can access information and tips on:
• Article preparation
• Article submission
• Electronic artwork details
• And more features added over time!
Visit the Author Services website at www.blackwellpublishing.com/bauthor
NIH Public Access Mandate
For those interested in the Wiley-Blackwell policy on the NIH Public Access Mandate, please visit our policy statement.