Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine
© Foundation for Cellular and Molecular Medicine/John Wiley & Sons Ltd
All articles accepted from 12 September 2012 are published under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License. Articles accepted before this date were published under the agreement as stated in the final article.
Edited By: Stefan N. Constantinescu
Impact Factor: 4.938
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2015: 17/124 (Medicine Research & Experimental); 44/187 (Cell Biology)
Online ISSN: 1582-4934
Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine is an international journal publishing peer-reviewed articles dedicated to original research and concepts in all fields of cellular and molecular medicine.
Aims and Scope
Bridging physiology and cellular medicine, and molecular biology and molecular therapeutics, Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine publishes basic research that furthers our understanding of the cellular and molecular mechanisms of disease and translational studies that convert this knowledge into therapeutic approaches.
Please note that:
- Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine is online-only.
- Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine will be joining the Wiley Open Access publishing program of fully open access journals published by Wiley from January 2013. For further information visit the Wiley Open Access website.
Open Access and Copyright
From January 2013, all articles published in Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine will be fully open access: immediately freely available to read, download and share. All accepted articles submitted from 12th September 2012 are published under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Copyright in any research article published by Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine is retained by the author(s). Authors grant Wiley a license to publish the article and identify itself as the original publisher. Authors also grant any third party the right to use the article freely as long as its integrity is maintained and its original authors, citation details and publisher are identified.
Cell biologists; cell scientists; molecular biologists; physiologists; pathologists; pharmacologists; health scientists; experimental medicine researchers; cardiovascular researchers; cardiologists; cancer researchers; tissue engineers; neurologists; biochemists; clinical researchers.
Cellular; cells; cell biology; physiology; molecular; medicine; personalised medicine; cancer; stem cells; genomics; microRNAs; proteomics; angiogenesis; hypoxia; apoptosis; cell death; signalling; neuroscience; Alzheimer's disease; membrane; extracellular matrix; tissue engineering; regenerative medicine; pathology; pathogenesis; therapeutics; caveolae; cajal cells; contractility; epigenetics; tumour microenvironment; sepsis.
Abstracting and Indexing Information
- Biochemistry & Biophysics Citation Index (Thomson Reuters)
- Biological Abstracts (Thomson Reuters)
- BIOSIS Previews (Thomson Reuters)
- CSA Biological Sciences Database (ProQuest)
- CSA Environmental Sciences & Pollution Management Database (ProQuest)
- CSA Microbiology Databases (ProQuest)
- Journal Citation Reports/Science Edition (Thomson Reuters)
- MEDLINE/PubMed (NLM)
- Neurosciences Abstracts (ProQuest)
- ProQuest Health & Medical Complete (ProQuest)
- ProQuest Medical Library (ProQuest)
- PubMed Dietary Supplement Subset (NLM)
- Science Citation Index Expanded (Thomson Reuters)