Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica
© Nordic Federation of Societies of Obstetrics and Gynecology. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Edited By: Ganesh Acharya
Impact Factor: 2.426
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2014: 20/79 (Obstetrics & Gynecology)
Online ISSN: 1600-0412
AOGS iPad/iPhone App
Keep up to date with developments in the field of obstetrics and gynecology even faster, with complete issues available in the new iPad/iPhone® app.
AOGS now goes everywhere you do!
Enjoy a new level of personalized browsing and reading with:
• Readable, print-like experience enhanced with dynamic figures, tables, and references
• Rapid access to breaking research – Early View articles updated as they publish
• Adjustable text and table sizing with “pinch and zoom”
• Ability to browse content before downloading an issue, and to download issues to read offline
• Email and social media sharing tools • Links to supplemental material online
• Convenient alerts when new issues are available AOGS for the iPad/iPhone® subscription is FREE for NFOG members (see instructions below).
Not a Member of the NFOG?
Membership offers a variety of benefits, including a subscription to AOGS. Learn more about the NFOG.
Apple and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U. S. and others. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Download the AOGS iPad/iPhone app
Access instructions for NFOG members:
A) NFOG members who have an active Wiley Online Library account with free access to AOGS:
Simply use your Wiley Online Library account details (username and password) to "Log In" from within the App.
B) For NFOG members who do not yet have an active account on Wiley Online Library:
1. Contact Wiley Membership Services at email@example.com. Ask for online access to AOGS to be activated. Include your full name, address, email address and a note that you are a member of NFOG.
2. You will receive two emails: i) a receipt that your email is received, ii) a few days later: instructions on how to activate your online access to AOGS on Wiley Online Library.
3. Once you account has been activated, simply use your Wiley Online Library account details (username and password) to "Log In" from within the App.
Need further help?
NFOG members: firstname.lastname@example.org
Current & Active Client TPS Access Issues: BosMembership@wiley.com
Other OL technical issues: email@example.com
Customer Support issues should be logged :Ask A Question at: http://onlinelibrary.custhelp.com
For more detailed instructions: Journal iPad/iPhone App Frequently Asked Questions