Ecology of Freshwater Fish
© John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Edited By: David C. Heins
Impact Factor: 2.052
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2015: 11/52 (Fisheries); 32/104 (Marine & Freshwater Biology)
Online ISSN: 1600-0633
Ecology of Freshwater Fish is now published Online Only!
In trend with Wiley's path of digital transformation, Ecology of Freshwater Fish became an online-only publication in 2015, a move in-keeping with continued investment in the digital-first, technology-enabled products and services needed by our authors and readers.
Recently Published Articles
- Spatial distribution, total length frequencies and otolith morphometry as tools to analyse the effects of a flash flood on populations of roach (Rutilus rutilus)
Fabien Morat, Pierre Gibert, Nathalie Reynaud, Baptiste Testi, Pierre Favriou, Virginie Raymond, Georges Carrel and Anthony Maire
Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2017 | DOI: 10.1111/eff.12357
- Relationships between individual movement, trophic position and growth of juvenile pike (Esox lucius)
Marina J. Nyqvist, Julien Cucherousset, Rodolphe E. Gozlan and J. Robert Britton
Version of Record online: 22 MAR 2017 | DOI: 10.1111/eff.12355
- Population viability and perturbation analyses to support recovery of imperilled Eastern Sand Darter (Ammocrypta pellucida)
Mary Finch, Marten A. Koops, Susan E. Doka and Michael Power
Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2017 | DOI: 10.1111/eff.12353
- Disentangling individual movement between populations from effective dispersal in the facultative anadromous Salmo trutta L.
Séverine Masson, Olivier Lepais, Aurélie Manicki, Etienne Prévost and Joelle Chat
Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2017 | DOI: 10.1111/eff.12349
- Seasonality, floods and droughts structure larval fish assemblages in prairie rivers
Crystal Garcia, David A. Schumann, Jessica Howell, Brian D.S. Graeb, Katie N. Bertrand and Robert A. Klumb
Version of Record online: 7 MAR 2017 | DOI: 10.1111/eff.12354