Ecology of Freshwater Fish
© John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Edited By: Javier Lobón-Cervia, Asbjørn Vøllestad and David C. Heins
Impact Factor: 1.701
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2014: 18/52 (Fisheries); 41/103 (Marine & Freshwater Biology)
Online ISSN: 1600-0633
Ecology of Freshwater Fish Moving to Online Only in 2015
In trend with Wiley's path of digital transformation, Ecology of Freshwater Fish will move to an online-only publication as the company invests in the customizable, technology-enabled products and services needed by our customers in the future.
Recently Published Articles
- You have free access to this contentMain potential drivers of trout population dynamics in bypassed stream sections
Laurence Tissot, Victor Bret, Hervé Capra, Philippe Baran and Véronique Gouraud
Version of Record online: 22 JUN 2016 | DOI: 10.1111/eff.12295
- Is behaviour in a novel environment associated with bodily state in brown trout Salmo trutta fry?
Joacim Näslund, Lin Sandquist and Jörgen I. Johnsson
Version of Record online: 13 JUN 2016 | DOI: 10.1111/eff.12291
- Whole otolith elemental analysis reveals feeding migration patterns causing growth rate differences in anadromous whitefish from the Baltic Sea
Henry Hägerstrand, Yvette Heimbrand, Mikael von Numers, Jan-Olof Lill, Erkki Jokikokko and Alpo Huhmarniemi
Version of Record online: 13 JUN 2016 | DOI: 10.1111/eff.12289
- Effects of size and sex on swimming performance and metabolism of invasive mosquitofish Gambusia holbrooki
Pao Srean, David Almeida, Francesc Rubio-Gracia, Yiping Luo and Emili García-Berthou
Version of Record online: 27 APR 2016 | DOI: 10.1111/eff.12286
- Thermal refugia and the survival of species in changing environments: new evidence from a nationally extinct freshwater fish.
Thomas A. Worthington, Jeroen K. J. Van Houdt, Joshua M. Hull and Paul S. Kemp
Version of Record online: 13 APR 2016 | DOI: 10.1111/eff.12285