© John Wiley & Sons A/S
Edited By: William Nazaroff
Impact Factor: 4.904
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2014: 2/59 (Construction & Building Technology); 4/47 (Engineering Environmental); 12/162 (Public Environmental & Occupational Health)
Online ISSN: 1600-0668
Access the top downloaded articles in 2014 for free!
Does e-cigarette consumption cause passive vaping?
T. Schripp, D. Markewitz, E. Uhde, T. Salthammer
Can bioinformed design promote healthy indoor ecosystems?
J. L. Green
Indoor airborne bacterial communities are influenced by ventilation, occupancy, and outdoor air source
J. F. Meadow, A. E. Altrichter, S. W. Kembel,; et al.
Indoor air quality, ventilation and health symptoms in schools: an analysis of existing information
J. M. Daisey, W. J. Angell, M. G. Apte
The Effects of Outdoor Air Supply Rate in an Office on Perceived Air Quality, Sick Building Syndrome (SBS) Symptoms and Productivity
P. Wargocki, D. P. Wyon, J. Sundell, G. Clausen, P. O. Fanger
Recently Published Articles
- Classroom ventilation and indoor air quality—results from the FRESH intervention study
J. Rosbach, E. Krop, M. Vonk, J. van Ginkel, C. Meliefste, S. de Wind, U. Gehring and B. Brunekreef
Article first published online: 4 AUG 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/ina.12231
- Methamphetamine absorption by skin lipids: accumulated mass, partition coefficients, and the influence of fatty acids
K. Parker and G. Morrison
Article first published online: 20 JUL 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/ina.12229
- You have free access to this content
- Unexpected increase in indoor pollutants after the introduction of a smoke-free policy in a correctional centre
Congrong He, Luke D. Knibbs, Quang Tran, Hao Wang, Rusdin Laiman, Boguang Wang, Yinggang Gu and Lidia Morawska
Accepted manuscript online: 17 JUL 2015 04:52AM EST | DOI: 10.1111/ina.12238
- Indoor air quality in Portuguese schools: levels and sources of pollutants
Joana Madureira, Inês Paciência, Cristiana Pereira, João Paulo Teixeira and Eduardo de Oliveira Fernandes
Accepted manuscript online: 17 JUL 2015 04:46AM EST | DOI: 10.1111/ina.12237