© 2014 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Edited By: William Nazaroff
Impact Factor: 4.202
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2013: 2/58 (Construction & Building Technology); 6/46 (Engineering Environmental)
Online ISSN: 1600-0668
Access the top downloaded articles in 2014 for free!
Does e-cigarette consumption cause passive vaping?
T. Schripp, D. Markewitz, E. Uhde, T. Salthammer
Can bioinformed design promote healthy indoor ecosystems?
J. L. Green
Indoor airborne bacterial communities are influenced by ventilation, occupancy, and outdoor air source
J. F. Meadow, A. E. Altrichter, S. W. Kembel,; et al.
Indoor air quality, ventilation and health symptoms in schools: an analysis of existing information
J. M. Daisey, W. J. Angell, M. G. Apte
The Effects of Outdoor Air Supply Rate in an Office on Perceived Air Quality, Sick Building Syndrome (SBS) Symptoms and Productivity
P. Wargocki, D. P. Wyon, J. Sundell, G. Clausen, P. O. Fanger
Recently Published Articles
- Understanding and Controlling Airborne Organic Compounds in the Indoor Environment: Mass-transfer Analysis and Applications
Yinping Zhang, Jianyin Xiong, Jinhan Mo, Mengyan Gong and Jianping Cao
Accepted manuscript online: 4 MAR 2015 11:50PM EST | DOI: 10.1111/ina.12198
- You have full text access to this OnlineOpen article
- Perceptions in the U.S. building industry of the benefits and costs of improving Indoor Air Quality
M. Hamilton, A. Rackes, P. L. Gurian and M. S. Waring
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/ina.12192
- Observational scores of dampness and mold associated with measurements of microbial agents and moisture in three public schools
S. J. Cho, J. M. Cox-Ganser and J.-H. Park
Article first published online: 2 MAR 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/ina.12191
- Self-reported health and comfort in ‘modern’ office buildings: first results from the European OFFICAIR study
Philomena M. Bluyssen, Célina Roda, Corinne Mandin, Serena Fossati, Paolo Carrer, Yvonne de Kluizenaar, Victor G. Mihucz, Eduardo de Oliveira Fernandes and John Bartzis
Accepted manuscript online: 25 FEB 2015 12:42AM EST | DOI: 10.1111/ina.12196