© 2015 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Edited By: William Nazaroff
Impact Factor: 4.202
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2013: 2/58 (Construction & Building Technology); 6/46 (Engineering Environmental)
Online ISSN: 1600-0668
Access the top downloaded articles in 2014 for free!
Does e-cigarette consumption cause passive vaping?
T. Schripp, D. Markewitz, E. Uhde, T. Salthammer
Can bioinformed design promote healthy indoor ecosystems?
J. L. Green
Indoor airborne bacterial communities are influenced by ventilation, occupancy, and outdoor air source
J. F. Meadow, A. E. Altrichter, S. W. Kembel,; et al.
Indoor air quality, ventilation and health symptoms in schools: an analysis of existing information
J. M. Daisey, W. J. Angell, M. G. Apte
The Effects of Outdoor Air Supply Rate in an Office on Perceived Air Quality, Sick Building Syndrome (SBS) Symptoms and Productivity
P. Wargocki, D. P. Wyon, J. Sundell, G. Clausen, P. O. Fanger
Recently Published Articles
- Influence of housing characteristics on bacterial and fungal communities in homes of asthmatic children
K. C. Dannemiller, J. F. Gent, B. P. Leaderer and J. Peccia
Article first published online: 17 APR 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/ina.12205
- Ventilation in day care centers and sick leave among nursery children
B. Kolarik, Z. Jovanovic Andersen, T. Ibfelt, E. Hoj Engelund, E. Møller and E. Vaclavik Bräuner
Article first published online: 17 APR 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/ina.12202
- Characterization of the Frequency and Nature of Bleed Air Contamination Events in Commercial Aircraft
Maher Shehadi, Byron Jones and Mohammad Hosni
Accepted manuscript online: 11 APR 2015 03:06AM EST | DOI: 10.1111/ina.12211
- The effect of increased classroom ventilation rate indicated by reduced CO2-concentration on the performance of schoolwork by children
Steffen Petersen, Kasper Lynge Jensen, Ann Lønbæk Sandvang Pedersen and Henriette Smedegaard Rasmussen
Accepted manuscript online: 11 APR 2015 02:49AM EST | DOI: 10.1111/ina.12210
- Household air pollution and personal exposure risk of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons among rural residents in Shanxi, China
Y. Chen, G. Shen, Y. Huang, Y. Zhang, Y. Han, R. Wang, H. Shen, S. Su, N. Lin, D. Zhu, L. Pei, X. Zheng, J. Wu, X. Wang, W. Liu, M. Wong and S. Tao
Article first published online: 10 APR 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/ina.12204