© 2015 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Edited By: William Nazaroff
Impact Factor: 4.202
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2013: 2/58 (Construction & Building Technology); 6/46 (Engineering Environmental)
Online ISSN: 1600-0668
Access the top downloaded articles in 2014 for free!
Does e-cigarette consumption cause passive vaping?
T. Schripp, D. Markewitz, E. Uhde, T. Salthammer
Can bioinformed design promote healthy indoor ecosystems?
J. L. Green
Indoor airborne bacterial communities are influenced by ventilation, occupancy, and outdoor air source
J. F. Meadow, A. E. Altrichter, S. W. Kembel,; et al.
Indoor air quality, ventilation and health symptoms in schools: an analysis of existing information
J. M. Daisey, W. J. Angell, M. G. Apte
The Effects of Outdoor Air Supply Rate in an Office on Perceived Air Quality, Sick Building Syndrome (SBS) Symptoms and Productivity
P. Wargocki, D. P. Wyon, J. Sundell, G. Clausen, P. O. Fanger
Recently Published Articles
- Influence of housing characteristics on bacterial and fungal communities in homes of asthmatic children
Karen C. Dannemiller, Janneane F. Gent, Brian P. Leaderer and Jordan Peccia
Accepted manuscript online: 31 MAR 2015 09:46AM EST | DOI: 10.1111/ina.12205
- Advanced air distribution: improving health and comfort while reducing energy use
Arsen K. Melikov
Accepted manuscript online: 31 MAR 2015 09:37AM EST | DOI: 10.1111/ina.12206
- Household air pollution and personal exposure risk of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons among rural residents in Shanxi, China
Yuanchen Chen, Guofeng Shen, Ye Huang, Yanyan Zhang, Yang Han, Rui Wang, Huizhong Shen, Shu Su, Nan Lin, Dan Zhu, Lijun Pei, Xiaoying Zheng, Jilei Wu, Xilong Wang, Wenxin Liu, Minghung Wong and Shu Tao
Accepted manuscript online: 25 MAR 2015 09:37AM EST | DOI: 10.1111/ina.12204
- Ventilation in day-care centres and sick leave among nursery children
Barbara Kolarik, Zorana Jovanovic Andersen, Tobias Ibfelt, Eva Hoy Engelund, Eva Møller and Elvira Vaclavik Bräuner
Accepted manuscript online: 19 MAR 2015 05:28AM EST | DOI: 10.1111/ina.12202
- Factors controlling volatile organic compounds in dwellings in Melbourne, Australia
M. Cheng, I.E. Galbally, S.B. Molloy, P.W. Selleck, M.D. Keywood, S.J. Lawson, J.C. Powell, R.W. Gillett and E. Dunne
Accepted manuscript online: 18 MAR 2015 06:37AM EST | DOI: 10.1111/ina.12201