© 2014 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Edited By: William Nazaroff
Impact Factor: 4.202
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2013: 2/58 (Construction & Building Technology); 6/44 (Engineering Environmental)
Online ISSN: 1600-0668
Access the top downloaded articles in 2014 for free!
Does e-cigarette consumption cause passive vaping?
T. Schripp, D. Markewitz, E. Uhde, T. Salthammer
Can bioinformed design promote healthy indoor ecosystems?
J. L. Green
Indoor airborne bacterial communities are influenced by ventilation, occupancy, and outdoor air source
J. F. Meadow, A. E. Altrichter, S. W. Kembel,; et al.
Indoor air quality, ventilation and health symptoms in schools: an analysis of existing information
J. M. Daisey, W. J. Angell, M. G. Apte
The Effects of Outdoor Air Supply Rate in an Office on Perceived Air Quality, Sick Building Syndrome (SBS) Symptoms and Productivity
P. Wargocki, D. P. Wyon, J. Sundell, G. Clausen, P. O. Fanger
Recently Published Articles
- Building-related health symptoms and classroom indoor air quality: a survey of school teachers in New York State
C. Kielb, S. Lin, N. Muscatiello, W. Hord, J. Rogers-Harrington and J. Healy
Article first published online: 1 OCT 2014 | DOI: 10.1111/ina.12154
- Polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons: levels and phase distributions in preschool microenvironment
Marta Oliveira, Klara Slezakova, Cristina Delerue-Matos, Maria do Carmo Pereira and Simone Morais
Accepted manuscript online: 29 SEP 2014 04:00AM EST | DOI: 10.1111/ina.12164
- Inverse identification of the release location, temporal rates, and sensor alarming time of an airborne pollutant source
T. Zhang, H. Zhou and S. Wang
Article first published online: 25 SEP 2014 | DOI: 10.1111/ina.12153
- Contaminant levels, source strengths, and ventilation rates in California retail stores
W. R. Chan, S. Cohn, M. Sidheswaran, D. P. Sullivan and W. J. Fisk
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2014 | DOI: 10.1111/ina.12152
- Ultrafine particles from electric appliances and cooking pans: experiments suggesting desorption/nucleation of sorbed organics as the primary source
Lance A. Wallace, Wayne R. Ott and Charles J. Weschler
Accepted manuscript online: 24 SEP 2014 02:48AM EST | DOI: 10.1111/ina.12163