© 2014 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Edited By: William Nazaroff
Impact Factor: 4.202
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2013: 2/58 (Construction & Building Technology); 6/44 (Engineering Environmental)
Online ISSN: 1600-0668
Access the top downloaded articles in 2014 for free!
Does e-cigarette consumption cause passive vaping?
T. Schripp, D. Markewitz, E. Uhde, T. Salthammer
Can bioinformed design promote healthy indoor ecosystems?
J. L. Green
Indoor airborne bacterial communities are influenced by ventilation, occupancy, and outdoor air source
J. F. Meadow, A. E. Altrichter, S. W. Kembel,; et al.
Indoor air quality, ventilation and health symptoms in schools: an analysis of existing information
J. M. Daisey, W. J. Angell, M. G. Apte
The Effects of Outdoor Air Supply Rate in an Office on Perceived Air Quality, Sick Building Syndrome (SBS) Symptoms and Productivity
P. Wargocki, D. P. Wyon, J. Sundell, G. Clausen, P. O. Fanger
Recently Published Articles
- Environmental contamination and hospital-acquired infection: factors that are easily overlooked
C. Beggs, L. D. Knibbs, G. R. Johnson and L. Morawska
Article first published online: 20 NOV 2014 | DOI: 10.1111/ina.12170
- Characterizing airborne fungal and bacterial concentrations and emission rates in six occupied children's classrooms
Denina Hospodsky, Naomichi Yamamoto, William W Nazaroff, Dana Miller, Sisira Gorthala and Jordan Peccia
Accepted manuscript online: 18 NOV 2014 04:26AM EST | DOI: 10.1111/ina.12172
- Estimation of bias with the single zone assumption in measurement of residential air exchange using the perfluorocarbon tracer gas method
Keith Van Ryswyk, Lance Wallace, Don Fugler, Morgan MacNeill, Marie-Ève Héroux, Mark D. Gibson, Judith Read Guernsey, Warren Kindzierski and Amanda J. Wheeler
Accepted manuscript online: 14 NOV 2014 09:03AM EST | DOI: 10.1111/ina.12171
- Polybrominated diphenyl ethers and polychlorinated biphenyls in indoor dust in Durban, South Africa
O. A. Abafe and B. S. Martincigh
Article first published online: 11 NOV 2014 | DOI: 10.1111/ina.12168
- You have free access to this content