© 2015 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Edited By: William Nazaroff
Impact Factor: 4.202
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2013: 2/58 (Construction & Building Technology); 6/46 (Engineering Environmental)
Online ISSN: 1600-0668
Access the top downloaded articles in 2014 for free!
Does e-cigarette consumption cause passive vaping?
T. Schripp, D. Markewitz, E. Uhde, T. Salthammer
Can bioinformed design promote healthy indoor ecosystems?
J. L. Green
Indoor airborne bacterial communities are influenced by ventilation, occupancy, and outdoor air source
J. F. Meadow, A. E. Altrichter, S. W. Kembel,; et al.
Indoor air quality, ventilation and health symptoms in schools: an analysis of existing information
J. M. Daisey, W. J. Angell, M. G. Apte
The Effects of Outdoor Air Supply Rate in an Office on Perceived Air Quality, Sick Building Syndrome (SBS) Symptoms and Productivity
P. Wargocki, D. P. Wyon, J. Sundell, G. Clausen, P. O. Fanger
Recently Published Articles
- Cooking-related PM2.5 and acrolein measured in grocery stores and comparison with other retail types
W. R. Chan, M. Sidheswaran, D. P. Sullivan, S. Cohn and W. J. Fisk
Article first published online: 27 MAY 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/ina.12218
- Exposure to organophosphate and polybrominated diphenyl ether flame retardants via indoor dust and childhood asthma
D. Canbaz, M. J. M. van Velzen, E. Hallner, A. H. Zwinderman, M. Wickman, P. E. G. Leonards, R. van Ree and L. S. van Rijt
Article first published online: 23 MAY 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/ina.12221
- Moisture damage in home associates with systemic inflammation in children
K. Mustonen, A. M. Karvonen, P. Kirjavainen, M. Roponen, B. Schaub, A. Hyvärinen, U. Frey, H. Renz, P. I. Pfefferle, J. Genuneit, O. Vaarala and J. Pekkanen
Article first published online: 23 MAY 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/ina.12216
- Volatile and semi-volatile organic compounds of respiratory health relevance in French dwellings
Arnaud Dallongeville, Nathalie Costet, Denis Zmirou-Navier, Barbara Le Bot, Cécile Chevrier, Séverine Deguen, Isabella Annesi-Maesano and Olivier Blanchard
Accepted manuscript online: 23 MAY 2015 12:57AM EST | DOI: 10.1111/ina.12225
- Do time-averaged, whole-building, effective VOC emissions depend on the air exchange rate? A statistical analysis of trends for 46 VOCs in U.S. offices
Adams Rackes and Michael S. Waring
Accepted manuscript online: 23 MAY 2015 12:54AM EST | DOI: 10.1111/ina.12224