© John Wiley & Sons A/S
Edited By: William Nazaroff
Impact Factor: 4.904
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2014: 2/59 (Construction & Building Technology); 4/47 (Engineering Environmental); 12/162 (Public Environmental & Occupational Health)
Online ISSN: 1600-0668
Access the top downloaded articles in 2014 for free!
Does e-cigarette consumption cause passive vaping?
T. Schripp, D. Markewitz, E. Uhde, T. Salthammer
Can bioinformed design promote healthy indoor ecosystems?
J. L. Green
Indoor airborne bacterial communities are influenced by ventilation, occupancy, and outdoor air source
J. F. Meadow, A. E. Altrichter, S. W. Kembel,; et al.
Indoor air quality, ventilation and health symptoms in schools: an analysis of existing information
J. M. Daisey, W. J. Angell, M. G. Apte
The Effects of Outdoor Air Supply Rate in an Office on Perceived Air Quality, Sick Building Syndrome (SBS) Symptoms and Productivity
P. Wargocki, D. P. Wyon, J. Sundell, G. Clausen, P. O. Fanger
Recently Published Articles
- Exercise-induced effects on a gym atmosphere
M. Žitnik, K. Bučar, B. Hiti, Ž. Barba, Z. Rupnik, A. Založnik, E. Žitnik, L. Rodrìguez, I. Mihevc and J. Žibert
Article first published online: 1 JUL 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/ina.12226
- Methamphetamine absorption by skin lipids: accumulated mass, partition coefficients and the influence of fatty acids
Kristia Parker and Glenn Morrison
Accepted manuscript online: 30 JUN 2015 08:20AM EST | DOI: 10.1111/ina.12229
- A method to measure the ozone penetration factor in residences under infiltration conditions: Application in a multi-family apartment unit
Haoran Zhao and Brent Stephens
Accepted manuscript online: 25 JUN 2015 09:01AM EST | DOI: 10.1111/ina.12228
- Summer Indoor Heat Exposure and Respiratory and Cardiovascular Distress Calls in New York City, NY U.S
Christopher K. Uejio, James D. Tamerius, Jeffrey Vredenburg, Glenn Asaeda, Douglas A. Isaacs, James Braun, Ashlinn Quinn and John P. Freese
Accepted manuscript online: 18 JUN 2015 09:26AM EST | DOI: 10.1111/ina.12227
- Do time-averaged, whole-building, effective volatile organic compound (VOC) emissions depend on the air exchange rate? A statistical analysis of trends for 46 VOCs in U.S. offices
A. Rackes and M. S. Waring
Article first published online: 15 JUN 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/ina.12224