American Journal of Transplantation
© American Society of Transplantation and the American Society of Transplant Surgeons
Edited By: Allan D. Kirk
Impact Factor: 5.669
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2015: 2/25 (Transplantation); 4/200 (Surgery)
Online ISSN: 1600-6143
The following papers are the top 10 downloaded articles on Wiley Online Library from the American Journal of Transplantation as of December 2015.
1. Budiani-Saberi DA and Delmonico FL. Organ Trafficking and Transplant Tourism: A Commentary on the Global Realities. Am J Transplant 2008; 8: 925–929.
2. Haas M, Sis B, Racusen LC, et al. Banff 2013 Meeting Report: Inclusion of C4d-Negative Antibody-Mediated Rejection and Antibody-Associated Arterial Lesions. Am J Transplant 2014; 14: 272–283.
3. Razonable RR, Humar A, and the AST Infectious Diseases Community of Practice. Cytomegalovirus in Solid Organ Transplantation. Am J Transplant 2013; 13: 93-106
4. Djamali A, Kaufman DB, Ellis TM, et al. Diagnosis and Management of Antibody-Mediated Rejection: Current Status and Novel Approaches. Am J Transplant 2014; 14: 255–271.
5. Matas AJ, Smith JM, Skeans MA, et al. OPTN/ SRTR 2013 Annual Data Report: Kidney. Am J Transplant 2014; 14: 11-44
6. Eckardt KU and Kasiske BL. Special Issue: KDIGO Clinical Practice Guideline for the Care of Kidney Transplant Recipients. Am J Transplant 2009; 9 (S3): S1–S155.
7. Solez K, Colvin RB, Racusen LC, et al. Banff 07 Classification of Renal Allograft Pathology: Updates and Future Directions. Am J Transplant 2008; 8: 753–760.
8. Dazinger-Isakov L, Kumar D, and the AST Infectious Diseases Community of Practice. Guidelines for Vaccination of Solid Organ Transplant Candidates and Recipients. Am J Transplant 2009; 9: S258-S262
9. Sellares J, de Freitas DG, Mengel M. et al. Understanding the Causes of Kidney Transplant Failure: The Dominate Role of Antibody Mediated Rejection and Nonadherence. Am J Transplant 2012; 12: 388-399
10. Wen Ding J, Zhou T, Ma L, et al. Expression of Complement Regulatory Proteins in Accommodated Xenografts Induced by Anti- a-Gal IgG1 in a Rat-to-Mouse Model. Am J Transplant 2007; 7: 32-40.