American Journal of Transplantation
© American Society of Transplantation and the American Society of Transplant Surgeons
Edited By: Allan D. Kirk
Impact Factor: 6.19
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2013: 1/26 (Transplantation); 2/202 (Surgery)
Online ISSN: 1600-6143
The following papers are the top 10 cited articles in the American Journal of Transplantation as of August 2014, according to Thomson ISI.
1. Solez K, Colvin RB, Racusen LC, et al. Banff 07 classification of renal allograft pathology: Updates and future directions. Am J Transplant 2008; 8: 753–760.
2. Racusen LC, Colvin RB, Solez K, et al. Antibody-mediated rejection criteria – an addition to the Banff ’97 classification of renal allograft rejection. Am J Transplant 2003; 3: 708–714.
3. Kasiske BL, Snyder JJ, Gilbertson D, Matas AJ. Diabetes mellitus after kidney transplantation in the United States. Am J Transplant 2003; 3: 178–185.
4. Solez K, Colvin RB, Racusen LC, et al. Banff ’05 meeting report: Differential diagnosis of chronic allograft injury and elimination of chronic allograft nephropathy (‘CAN’). Am J Transplant 2007; 7: 518–526.
5. Meier-Kriesche HU, Schold JD, Srinivas TR, Kaplan B. Lack of improvement in renal allograft survival despite a marked decrease in acute rejection rates over the most recent era. Am J Transplant 2004; 4: 378–383.
6. Feng S, Goodrich NP, Bragg-Gresham JL, et al. Characteristics associated with liver graft failure: The concept of a donor risk index. Am J Transplant 2006; 6: 783–790.
7. Paya C, Humar A, Dominguez E, et al. Efficacy and safety of valganciclovir vs. oral ganciclovir for prevention of cytomegalovirus disease in solid organ transplant reipients. Am J Transplant 2004; 4: 611–620.
8. Kasiske BL, Snyder JJ, Gilbertson DT, Wang C. Cancer after kidney transplantation in the United States. Am J Transplant 2004; 4: 905–913.
9. Opelz G and Döhler B. Lymphomas after solid organ transplantation: A collaborative transplant study report. Am J Transplant 2004; 4: 222–230.
10. Terasaki, PI. Humoral theory of transplantation. Am J Transplant 2003; 3: 665–673.