JDDG: Journal der Deutschen Dermatologischen Gesellschaft
© Blackwell Verlag GmbH, Berlin
Edited By: Sergij Goerdt, Michael P. Schön, Walter Burgdorf
Impact Factor: 1.403
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2012: 33/59 (Dermatology)
Online ISSN: 1610-0387
Just Published Articles
- Angiolymphoid hyperplasia with eosinophilia and Kimura's disease – a clinical and histopathological comparison
Kristina Buder, Sabrina Ruppert, Axel Trautmann, Eva-Bettina Bröcker, Matthias Goebeler and Andreas Kerstan
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2013 | DOI: 10.1111/ddg.12257
- Vasculitis in childhood – a dermatological approach
Sandrine Benoit and Matthias Goebeler
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2013 | DOI: 10.1111/ddg.12252
- Nd:YAG laser epilation to prevent recurrences after pilonidal sinus surgery (pages 1203–1205)
Franziska Brehmer, Markus Zutt, Anike Lockmann, Michael P. Schön and Kai-Martin Thoms
Article first published online: 24 NOV 2013 | DOI: 10.1111/ddg.12227
- Symmetrische Knoten an beiden Füßenbei einem 4 Monate alten Säugling (pages 1209–1210)
Alina Schulz, Hans-Joachim Schulze and Christian Hallermann
Article first published online: 24 NOV 2013 | DOI: 10.1111/ddg.12176_suppl
- Typ-IV-Sensibilisierungen bei Physiotherapeut/innen: Epikutantestergebnisse des Informationsverbundes Dermatologischer Kliniken (IVDK) 2007–2011 (pages 1185–1193)
Maria Girbig, Janice Hegewald, Andreas Seidler, Andrea Bauer, Wolfgang Uter and Jochen Schmitt
Article first published online: 24 NOV 2013 | DOI: 10.1111/ddg.12210_suppl
JDDG publishes all major articles in both English and German in the online version. In the print version all articles are published only in German. Click here to access the list of issues. Go to the table of contents of each issue to see the English and German versions of the article published alongside each other.
Click here for JDDG Virtual Issues FREE collection !
What's new with JDDG?
With the most recent January 2012 issue of JDDG, the journal celebrated its ten year anniversary. Parallel to this big anniversary, the journal also made a major change in editorial: long term Editor-in-Chief Wolfram Sterry handed over the journal to a new team, led by Editors-in-Chief Professor Dr. Sergij Goerdt and Professor Dr. Michael P. Schön. Read about some of the exciting new changes going on with JDDG in an editorial piece titled "From its beginnings to future directions: a look back on 10 years Journal of the German Society of Dermatology."