JDDG: Journal der Deutschen Dermatologischen Gesellschaft
© Blackwell Verlag GmbH, Berlin
Edited By: Sergij Goerdt and Michael P. Schön
Impact Factor: 1.403
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2012: 33/59 (Dermatology)
Online ISSN: 1610-0387
Just Published Articles
- Missed occupational disease due to tar (BK 5102) in a roofer – syncancerogenesis with UV exposure
Melanie Peckruhn and Peter Elsner
Article first published online: 2 APR 2014 | DOI: 10.1111/ddg.12301
- Non-bullous neutrophilic lupus erythematosus: Case report of a rare entity
Julika Dick, Eva Hadaschik, Alexander Enk and Jessica Cecile Hassel
Article first published online: 2 APR 2014 | DOI: 10.1111/ddg.12295
- Forschen für die Praxis: Therapie mit Interferon-α: Wirkung auf immunologische Toleranzprozesse (pages 315–320)
Verena Raker and Kerstin Steinbrink
Article first published online: 2 APR 2014 | DOI: 10.1111/ddg.12297_suppl
- Behandlung der Onychomykose mit dem 1 064 nm-Nd:YAG-Laser: Eine klinische Pilotstudie (pages 322–330)
Henrik Hees, Michael W. Jäger and Christian Raulin
Article first published online: 2 APR 2014 | DOI: 10.1111/ddg.12292_suppl
- Nutzung der spezifischen Immuntherapie - eine Befragung von 15 164 Beschäftigten in Deutschland (pages 341–346)
Tobias Weberschock, Ines Schaefer, Hagen Heigel, Eva Valesky, Matthias Augustin and Jochen Schmitt
Article first published online: 2 APR 2014 | DOI: 10.1111/ddg.12298_suppl
JDDG publishes all major articles in both English and German in the online version. In the print version all articles are published only in German. Click here to access the list of issues. Go to the table of contents of each issue to see the English and German versions of the article published alongside each other.
Click here for JDDG Virtual Issues FREE collection !
News and Events
JDDG Article Alerts | Want to discover more ?
Sign up for JDDG email table of content alerts and be the first to know when new research has published. Why sign up?
- It’s Free – you don’t have to have a subscription to receive email table of content alerts.
- Convenient Delivery Format – each alert is delivered straight to your inbox. Read immediately or file to read at your leisure.
- User-Friendly – as each issue publishes, you get an at-a-glance listing of new content with direct links to the full-text of each article.
- Saves You Time – email table of content alerts allow you to keep up to date with issues as they publish, saving you valuable research time.
- No Commitment – you can opt-out of receiving email table of content alerts at any time, no questions asked.
World Congress of the International Society for Biophysics and Imaging of the Skin (ISBS)
JUNE 2014 | USA
Click here for further information