JDDG: Journal der Deutschen Dermatologischen Gesellschaft
© Blackwell Verlag GmbH, Berlin
Edited By: Sergij Goerdt and Michael P. Schön
Impact Factor: 1.815
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2013: 23/61 (Dermatology)
Online ISSN: 1610-0387
Just Published Articles
- Compression therapy: scientific background and practical applications
Kerstin Protz, Kristina Heyer, Martin Dörler, Markus Stücker, Carsten Hampel-Kalthoff and Matthias Augustin
Article first published online: 18 AUG 2014 | DOI: 10.1111/ddg.12405
- Using the Peng flap for a wide dorsal nasal defect
Jenny Deluca, Lukas Tappeiner, Maria Pichler and Klaus Eisendle
Article first published online: 18 AUG 2014 | DOI: 10.1111/ddg.12360
- Mycetoma caused by Nocardia brasiliensis in an immunocompetent patient
Juliana M. P. Sousa, Patrick A. Wachholz, Christiane S. Sette, Gabriela F. Marques and Jaison A. Barreto
Article first published online: 18 AUG 2014 | DOI: 10.1111/ddg.12331
- From skin to other cell types of the body
Daniel Novak, Kasia Weina and Jochen Utikal
Article first published online: 1 AUG 2014 | DOI: 10.1111/ddg.12403
- Pruritic intertriginous vesiculopustular eruption
Franziska Schauer, Andreas Renkl, Kristin Technau-Hafsi, David Rafei-Shamsabadi, Melika Behzad, Rüdiger Eming and Johannes S. Kern
Article first published online: 1 AUG 2014 | DOI: 10.1111/ddg.12329
JDDG publishes all major articles in both English and German in the online version. In the print version all articles are published only in German. Click here to access the list of issues. Go to the table of contents of each issue to see the English and German versions of the article published alongside each other.
Click here for JDDG Virtual Issues FREE collection !
News and Events
JDDG Article Alerts | Want to discover more ?
Sign up for JDDG email table of content alerts and be the first to know when new research has published. Why sign up?
- It’s Free – you don’t have to have a subscription to receive email table of content alerts.
- Convenient Delivery Format – each alert is delivered straight to your inbox. Read immediately or file to read at your leisure.
- User-Friendly – as each issue publishes, you get an at-a-glance listing of new content with direct links to the full-text of each article.
- Saves You Time – email table of content alerts allow you to keep up to date with issues as they publish, saving you valuable research time.
- No Commitment – you can opt-out of receiving email table of content alerts at any time, no questions asked.
World Congress of the International Society for Biophysics and Imaging of the Skin (ISBS)
JUNE 2014 | USA
Click here for further information