JDDG: Journal der Deutschen Dermatologischen Gesellschaft
© Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
Edited By: Sergij Goerdt and Michael P. Schön
Impact Factor: 2.05
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2014: 21/63 (Dermatology)
Online ISSN: 1610-0387
Recently Published Issues
We provide authors with practical tools online and advice about how to enhance the relevance, meaningfulness, and discoverability of their published content - from concept to post publication on our Wiley Exchanges blog for authors.
Recent posts have covered social media for authors, how to know if your research would appeal to press outlets, presenting your work at meetings, understanding the different citation metrics, taking advantage of multimedia to promote your work, and maximizing the visibility of your book. You can sign up for alerts about new blog posts.
Calendar of Events
Search JDDG by topic
acne · ageing skin · atpoic dermatitis · bacterial infections · case studies · clinical investigations · contact dermatitis · cosmetic · cutaneous biology · cutaneous photobiology · dermatohistopathology · dermatoses · dermatitis · dermatopathology · dermatologic surgery · eczema · epidemiology · epidermal · genetics · genodermatoses · hair · immunodermatology · immunotherapy · laser surgery · laser therapy · lentisos · melanoma · melaocytic naevi · mycoses · mycology · nail · nonmelanoma skin cancer · pediatric dermatology · perioral dermatitis · photoageing · photobiology · photodermatology · photodynamic therapy · phototherapy · pruritus · psoriasis · radiotherapy · rosacea · scalp · skin cancer · sun damage · teledermatology · tissue repair · topical treatment · UV radiation · venereology · vitiligo · wounds ·
Best of 2014
JDDG Top Downloaded Articles
JDDG publishes all major articles in both English and German in the online version. In the print version all articles are published only in German. Click here to access the list of issues. Go to the table of contents of each issue to see the English and German versions of the article published alongside each other.
Early View articles are definitive in format and presented in advance of print publication.
Click here to read all Early View articles
JDDG Article Alerts | Want to discover more ?
Sign up for JDDG email table of content alerts and be the first to know when new research has published. Why sign up?
- It’s Free – you don’t have to have a subscription to receive email table of content alerts.
- Convenient Delivery Format – each alert is delivered straight to your inbox. Read immediately or file to read at your leisure.
- User-Friendly – as each issue publishes, you get an at-a-glance listing of new content with direct links to the full-text of each article.
- Saves You Time – email table of content alerts allow you to keep up to date with issues as they publish, saving you valuable research time.
- No Commitment – you can opt-out of receiving email table of content alerts at any time, no questions asked.