© Japanese Teratology Society
Edited By: Yuji Nakajima
Impact Factor: 0.985
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2015: 91/120 (Pediatrics)
Online ISSN: 1741-4520
Welcome to Wiley Online Library
Human Teratogens: Environmental Factors Which Cause Birth Defects, April 23 – 25, 2017
This postgraduate course is presented at the Massachusetts General Hospital, Richard B. Simches Research Building, 185 Cambridge St., 3rd Floor, Boston, MA. The topics and speakers are presented on the website of the Harvard Medical School Department of Continuing Education.
Download the course flyer here.
For more information, e-mail: CEPrograms@hms.harvard.edu.
Please note: this will be the last Human Teratogens Postgraduate Course held in Boston.
Recently Published Articles
- A contiguous gene deletion neighboring TWIST1 identified in a patient with Saethre-Chotzen syndrome associated with neurodevelopmental delay: possible contribution of HDAC9
Hiroko Shimbo, Tatsuki Oyoshi and Kenji Kurosawa
Accepted manuscript online: 21 FEB 2017 02:50AM EST | DOI: 10.1111/cga.12216
- Medical cost savings in Sakado City and worldwide achieved by preventing disease by folic acid fortification.
Yasuo Kagawa, Mami Hiraoka, Mitsuyo Kageyama, Yoshiko Kontai, Mayumi Yurimoto, Chiharu Nishijima and Kaori Sakamoto
Accepted manuscript online: 9 FEB 2017 08:35PM EST | DOI: 10.1111/cga.12215
- Relationship between epigenetic regulation, dietary habits, and the Developmental Origins of Health and Disease theory
Kazuki Mochizuki, Natsuyo Hariya, Kazue Honma and Toshinao Goda
Accepted manuscript online: 7 FEB 2017 06:35AM EST | DOI: 10.1111/cga.12213
- A patient with a novel purine-rich element binding protein A (PURA) mutation
Nobuhiko Okamoto, Hideto Nakao, Tetsuya Niihori and Yoko Aoki
Accepted manuscript online: 6 FEB 2017 02:15AM EST | DOI: 10.1111/cga.12214
- Neurological Manifestations of 2q31 Microdeletion Syndrome
Nobuhiko Okamoto, Sadami Kimura, Keiko Shimojima and Toshiyuki Yamamoto
Accepted manuscript online: 1 FEB 2017 06:40AM EST | DOI: 10.1111/cga.12212