Worldviews on Evidence-Based Nursing
© Sigma Theta Tau International
Edited By: Bernadette Melnyk
Impact Factor: 1.762
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2015: 15/114 (Nursing (Social Science)); 17/116 (Nursing (Science))
Online ISSN: 1741-6787
Associated Title(s): Journal of Nursing Scholarship
Worldviews on Evidence-Based Nursing - official journal of The Honor Society of Nursing, Sigma Theta Tau International.
The Honor Society of Nursing, Sigma Theta Tau International provides leadership and scholarship in practice, education and research to enhance the health of all people. They support the learning and professional development of their members, who strive to improve nursing care worldwide.
* They make available their diverse resources to all people and institutions interested in the scientific knowledge base of the nursing profession. Active STTI members are eligible for free online access to Worldviews on Evidence-Based Nursing. To access full contents, log in as an STTI member here.
* Sigma Theta Tau International is dedicated to improving the health of people worldwide by increasing the scientific base of nursing practice.
* Members are nursing scholars committed to the pursuit of excellence in clinical practice, education, research and leadership.
* They believe that broadening the base of nursing knowledge through knowledge development, dissemination and use offers great promise for promoting a healthier populace.
* They are committed to furthering nursing research in health care delivery and public policy.
* They sustain and support nursing's development and provide vision for the future of nursing and health care through their network of worldwide community of nurse scholars.